Trump only running ‘to stay out of prison’

Social Media

15 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

We ARE witnessing a split, but the US has gone through this before. The civil war was ugly, and I believe we're headed towards version 2.0.  There are MAGA deviates that have openly called for such.

If its a civil war between those with guns and support gun ownership and those without guns who don't support gun ownership , can I place a bet on who I think will win the war ?

4 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If Joe Biden's honesty is as great as his grandfathering then he'll never get released from prison. Most shameful president in the history of America. 

American political corruption makes Thai political corruption look like Kindergarten...

Edited by tkramer
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If Joe Biden's honesty is as great as his grandfathering then he'll never get released from prison. Most shameful president in the history of America. 

4 minutes ago, tkramer said:

American corruption makes Thai corruption look like Kindergarten...

Evidence!  Evidence please, do you have any evidence?  Not links to speculation but hard evidence.

3 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

As far as I can see he’s running for several reasons. Staying out of jail, as mentioned here. To continue fleecing the rubes of their hard earned money. He’s making hundreds of millions of dollars a year that way, milking his election lie for all it’s worth.
But probably most importantly: to get his revenge. He’s made it abundantly clear that when he becomes president again, it will be an all-out punitive expedition against everyone he sees as an enemy. Which is basically anyone who has ever so much as looked funny at this thin skinned man-child.

in other words...becoming a Putin type guy   555

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

The House Republicans have had several hearings that delivered exactly diddly squat in evidence against Joe Biden. Yet they’re pressing on with their bogus impeachment inquiry, even though they still don’t have a shred of evidence of wrongdoings by Joe Biden. And even though there are plenty of Republican members of the House and senators who are opposed bigly and would much rather see this all go away very quickly, as it is hurting their chances of re-election. 
I really hope this whole impeachment sham is going to blow up in the Republican’s faces and will cost them the presidency, the House and the Senate.

They've also just announced that the impeachment inquiry is “not expected to cover new ground.” complete farce.

Republicans name witnesses for first impeachment hearing

Republicans will kick off their first impeachment hearing with a trio of witnesses, asking a forensic accountant, former Justice Department tax attorney, and conservative legal scholar Jonathan Turley to weigh in on the business dealings of the Biden family.

Led by the House Oversight Committee, the hearing is titled “The Basis for an Impeachment Inquiry of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.” and comes after Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) told reporters last week the hearing is “not expected to cover new ground.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4222581-republicans-name-witnesses-for-first-impeachment-hearing/

• Thumbs Up 1