Trump liable for fraud, judge finds in New York civil case

Social Media

1 hour ago, gwapofarang said:

And the distractions and puppet show continues. While the real issues are ignored and conveniently not reported. The Hegelian dialect works wonders and never fails. The media never lies, politicians always tell the truth. The left or the right have moral standing, look what they have done in the past, fill in the blank, make your argument send links to "facts".

Deception on both sides is abound. We are all being fooled and feed lies for a reason. One only needs to look at historical facts and the reality of today's world. Truth has always been elusive but easy to find for those willing to take the time. Find out for yourself instead of listening to scripted narratives.

Here's an idea, read a book they aren't banned YET. Seems questioning everything and proper research is dead. No doubt I'll be demonized and or ostracized for thinking such individual "radical" thoughts. Not asking anyone to believe me, in fact, the exact opposite. Good day all.

Don't give yourself too much credit. All you have offered here are generalizations - nothing specific. Unless you care to be specific about what you're hinting at, why should anyone care about what you have posted here.

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There are a number of "creeps" who have made it into the Whitehouse...current one not excepted!  Who would vote for them?

When the biggest creep is the alternative, one votes for a lesser creep? One would think having a non-creep might be a better choice if offered, but few if any of those can run the political gauntlet and emerge on the other side unscathed regardless of their origin or political belief. It appears that having principles is no longer a beneficial position for politicians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gwapofarang said:

And the distractions and puppet show continues. While the real issues are ignored and conveniently not reported. The Hegelian dialect works wonders and never fails. The media never lies, politicians always tell the truth. The left or the right have moral standing, look what they have done in the past, fill in the blank, make your argument send links to "facts".

Deception on both sides is abound. We are all being fooled and feed lies for a reason. One only needs to look at historical facts and the reality of today's world. Truth has always been elusive but easy to find for those willing to take the time. Find out for yourself instead of listening to scripted narratives.

Here's an idea, read a book they aren't banned YET. Seems questioning everything and proper research is dead. No doubt I'll be demonized and or ostracized for thinking such individual "radical" thoughts. Not asking anyone to believe me, in fact, the exact opposite. Good day all.

Yep there is, sadly, a great lacking in informed and critical thinking et large. And this could not be more obviously demonstrated in the largest faux democracy on earth.

I agree with you in your description of global 'capitalism'. We are all bred as slaves to that machine (unless you happen to be extremely rich).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, transam said:

I will say for the umpteenth time, McTrump is a huge embarrassment for the U.S.A........????

And we are supposed to be impressed with your opinion? Why is it necessary for you to post your opinion for the "umpteenth time?" Maybe no one is listening.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

Trump won't be able to tie it up in litigation. have you not listened to any of the NY legal eagles discussing the judges ruling and how it's going to be applied. The Trump empire is OVER. ALL the funds raised from liquidating his business will go directly to the state of NY. Chump and his sons/family will not see a red cent.

No, not really, just saw in a news-blip early this morning, they ruled against him.  Didn't even bother reading that news-blip, since it was civil court.

I don't really follow Trump's legal issues, or most of any politics, worldwide.  I'm retired, and enjoy not caring. 

I live in my little world, with me & mine, and that's all that matters.  SS & pension keeps coming.  Biden doing a crap job, good for me;  COLA (bad for USA)  

That's about all the interest I have in the USA.  If they stop coming, well, don't care about that either, as never plan anything dependent on others. 

As long as Makro & fresh markets have food, that's all that matters, or I'd have to go fishing  for dinner.  Good thing I can walk to the surf or local lakes.

Just another beautiful day in my world.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

No, not really, just saw in a news-blip early this morning, they ruled against him.  Didn't even bother reading that news-blip, since it was civil court.

I don't really follow Trump's legal issues, or most of any politics, worldwide.  I'm retired, and enjoy not caring. 

I live in my little world, with me & mine, and that's all that matters.  SS & pension keeps coming.  Biden doing a crap job, good for me;  COLA (bad for USA)  

That's about all the interest I have in the USA.  If they stop coming, well, don't care about that either, as never plan anything dependent on others. 

As long as Makro & fresh markets have food, that's all that matters, or I'd have to go fishing  for dinner.  Good thing I can walk to the surf or local lakes.

Just another beautiful day in my world.

I like your spirit. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, WhatMeWorry said:

And we are supposed to be impressed with your opinion? Why is it necessary for you to post your opinion for the "umpteenth time?" Maybe no one is listening.

????........I don't care who is impressed by my posts, or yours either.....????

They won't be listening, they will be reading my opinion........????

43 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Don't give yourself too much credit. All you have offered here are generalizations - nothing specific. Unless you care to be specific about what you're hinting at, why should anyone care about what you have posted here.

My post was meant to provoke thought and hopefully honest debate thinking outside the box. History illustrates "questioning everything" or better put "individual thought" is paramount progressing from hunter gatherers to launching rockets to the moon and beyond.

Do you honestly think those in power care about the everyday man? Should everyone blindly believe everything at face value without using proper discernment? Shouldn't healthy pessimism and scrutiny be at the forefront of narrative. Has government proven itself to be truthful throughout history? Has mainstream media or local media?

How many people commenting on this thread have actually read the surrounding evidence from both sides then made a comment based on their findings? I sure as hell haven't knowing it's politically motivated. Taking that a step further, the last decade, or two? If the answer to that is minimal or none, would you call yourself well informed?

The best works of man have been achieved using the above line of thinking and more. Should now be any different? I'm not better than next man, far worse in many ways it's called the human condition. I hope this sheds light on my generalization.

For the Trump haters, stating the above in reference to questioning anything Trump and I'm branded a leftist, Trump hating demon, controlled opposition, CIA shill, Nazi and on and on. Then banned and silenced in any way possible. They are deceived and will do anything that man says believe anything he says and overlook reality. That in a word, is DANGEROUS.

Same thing for left leaning mainstream platforms except it's a reverberating effect across platforms, even more dangerous from a personal standpoint. Is the contents written in this post harmful, hateful or threatening? I would hope not.

I wish no man ill fates of any kind I stand for freedom of thought, not Orwellian dystopia and madness. God day.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3