doubt with a girl ( police blacklist )

tontong7

11 hours ago, tontong7 said:

ah thank you, finally an answer that serves a few purposes! But is it possible to be blacklisted when you have done nothing serious and without proof? Do the police take bar girls like that at their word without investigations?

No they don't. 

She can't do anything.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, tontong7 said:

hello everyone, sorry to bother you and sorry for my English (it's not the best).

One evening I went out to a nightclub on Rawai and a girl from the bar came, we had a good chat, a few kisses, 2/3 rapprochement (I won't give you details) I bought her 2-3 drinks and we is added on Instagram to see each other later if ever, at the end of the evening I return to my hotel alone and she does too, period. (it was April 7, 2023).

I spend the rest of my vacation quietly with my friends and I never saw her again because I didn't want to + and

I'm leaving for France on May 4, 2023. and now for about 1 month, she has been harassing me on Instagram saying come see me in 15 days, if you don't come I'm going to tell the police that you attacked me, raped me, that I drugged her and so on, and every day she sends me messages saying that she is alone, that there are few tourists, that she needs money and so on.

My question therefore (sorry for the novel, but I preferred you to explain the story clearly) is whether she can file a complaint against something that never happened (I neither assaulted her, nor raped her, nor drugged her, I precise ????), more than 3 months after I saw him in the bar, and especially after inquiring I read that Thailand could blacklist tourists? Is it possible for some things that never happen?

I sincerely thank you for your answers, it was my first time in Thailand, I loved it, I plan to come back but it scares me a little! thank you so much

She’s winding you up. Block her on any internet platform you have connected on. Does she even have your name and passport details? If not she can’t file a complaint against you. Anyway she would need evidence and according to you there is none. Chalk it up to experience. Without evidence such as a hospital report of her injuries she is pi??ing into the wind. They are experts at mind-games. Move on. 

• Like 1

This is a good reminder never to give out your personnal details like phone or real adress to these one night stand Thai ladies.

There are enough quickie rent 2-hour-hotels all over to get the job done.

The OP's experience could have ended up worse assuming the lady had an accomplice and the issue could have ended up worse with corrupt cops involved or whatever...

I personally always give a phony name in such situations and never invite any over to my real residence.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, tontong7 said:

no she can't have my passport or my license or my name, only my Instagram photos. Thank you so much. Yes there can be no proof because absolutely nothing happened.

So she doesn't have your name but you think she might have had you put on a Thailand blacklist? How naive are you?

Oh wait, maybe they have your fingerprints from the crime scene, then they'll be waiting when you do fingerprint check on entry ????

Edited by Pattaya57

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

The RedBull guy killed a policeman under the influence of drink and drugs and as yet years later the police have not issued a world wide arrest warrant

There is no such thing as a "world wide arrest warrant"  They did issue a Red Notice through Interpol, though!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

49 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

So she doesn't have your name but you think she might have had you put on a Thailand blacklist? How naive are you?

Oh wait, maybe they have your fingerprints from the crime scene, then they'll be waiting when you do fingerprint check on entry ????

no she has neither my name nor my passport, as I said if you can read, only my Instagram. No I'm not naive, I'm asking, Thailand is not France, I know that there by paying a lot everything is possible so I wondered if it was possible to be on the blacklist without proof, everything simply.

• Haha 1

you're worrying too much!!  She has no information on you. No passport number, no birthdate etc. 

So, if she really did go to the police with such as story they have no idea who she is talking about.

For sure the police aren't going to put you on a blacklist because a prostitute said you raped her.

Send her one last message. You are going to report her to the police for attempted extortion and for deformation of character. Then block her. She can't do anything to you, no proof, if you had done all the things she said she wouldn't be writing to you, she would be at the police station. You have nothing to worry about.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

4 pages of rubbish.

Cannot believe so many experienced posters have replied to what is clearly a Troll thread.

Ridiculous! 

so for you, if we recount an experience in Thailand we are a troll? nice mentality I say. So I invite you to stop responding.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Send her one last message. You are going to report her to the police for attempted extortion and for deformation of character. Then block her. She can't do anything to you, no proof, if you had done all the things she said she wouldn't be writing to you, she would be at the police station. You have nothing to worry about.

ok thank you very much, yes that's what I did. especially since I saw it once at the beginning of April and I returned to France at the beginning of May, so if she had wanted to invent this story she would have done it when I was still there I think... but in any case 0 evidence

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

First up you can put me on ignore.

I reject your invitation.

You joined AseanNow with this thread.

You keep feeding your thread.

If remotely true (which it is not) 

There is Zero possibility of this scam causing you an issue.

There is only 2 options.

The thread is a troll or you are the most naive poster. 

BTW: What on earth is this chit chat thread doing in Visa forum. 

I joined this forum precisely to ask the question to “experts” on Thailand. by what right do you judge that this is not true? were you with me? do you know me ? No. so when we don't know we keep quiet. of 3, thank you anyway for your part of sentence or you reassure me, it's still nice of you. of 4 yes I got the wrong section because I couldn't find any other sections.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

yes, if it’s possible, in any case thank you for reassuring me, it’s still nice ????????

Grant you one thing...

You are very polite.

You are in scare mode.

There is zero change of any issues with future visits.

The guys that post basically have zero communication and block are correct.

If you the scary cat type visit Thailand to another location.

Personally find Phuket ok for one or 2 visits 

What's your issue? 

Stay elsewhere. 

Trust me Thailand has much more to offer than Phuket 

Obviously he is just trying to scam you for money but as far I know in Thailand they no longer take action on rape if it was 6 months ago or longer. This was a reason a real rape case never went anywhere, as the person only went to the police much later.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Obviously he is just trying to scam you for money but as far I know in Thailand they no longer take action on rape if it was 6 months ago or longer. This was a reason a real rape case never went anywhere, as the person only went to the police much later.

OK, thank you for your comment. Afterwards it's sad for the real victims of rape, but concerning myself I have absolutely nothing to reproach myself for. What reassures me a lot is especially the fact that a conviction requires proof, even in Thailand, so logically I risk nothing. Thank you in any case for taking the time to respond.

17 hours ago, tontong7 said:

why do you ALWAYS think that we don't tell you everything? What is my goal ? it's anonymous. No, I saw her at the beginning of April, I returned to France in May, and I have had messages from them since August, I have difficulty understanding too.

Don't be such a wimp. Why you still let her send you messages is downright stupid......Block her, unfollow her, put your Insta on private, and just forget it ever happened. Come back and have a great holiday.

12 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Don't be such a wimp. Why you still let her send you messages is downright stupid......Block her, unfollow her, put your Insta on private, and just forget it ever happened. Come back and have a great holiday.

yes I blocked it, but unfortunately I cannot put my Instagram in private I work with it… Thank you for your reassuring response ????????

11 hours ago, tontong7 said:

No I'm not naive, I'm asking, Thailand is not France, I know that there by paying a lot everything is possible

Even if it was possible, which we've already established it isn't, no bar girl has enough money spare to pay the sort of money that would be needed to get you on an immigration blacklist!

Edited by JayClay