doubt with a girl ( police blacklist )

tontong7

On 9/29/2023 at 2:17 AM, tontong7 said:

no, she doesn't directly extort money from me but she uses the lever of lies so that I come and she lives off my back I think ahah. But if I'm blacklisted I won't even be able to get on the plane... Thank you in any case

She is a Thai trollop.  She has no pull with the police and likely would prefer to avoid the scrutiny falsely reporting you would cause her.

She doesn't have your passport or full name, so what can she do?

17 hours ago, tontong7 said:

I am hateful towards those who disrespect me by looking down on me, with nice people I am nice

Come on matey..time to end this silliness. Stupid post to begin with, and after 5 pages of posts you are still harping on the same subject. Some people's children!

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Come on matey..time to end this silliness. Stupid post to begin with, and after 5 pages of posts you are still harping on the same subject. Some people's children!

after 5 pages yes because people answer me so I answer, it's normal it's polite. It's not because the subject interests you that you have the right to criticize, in this case don't comment and enjoy your life. bye

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

She is a Thai trollop.  She has no pull with the police and likely would prefer to avoid the scrutiny falsely reporting you would cause her.

She doesn't have your passport or full name, so what can she do?

Hi, thank you for your message. Not my passport, nor my real name, just photos of me on Instagram only. But I didn't sleep with her in any case

On 10/1/2023 at 5:11 AM, Pattaya57 said:

OP protests his innocence too much and constantly mentions no evidence against him so I think he did it.  Lock him up ????

Ops a bit of neurotic fruit-cake....    asks a ridiculously naive question, then claims he's not naive and gets upset when people point out the ridiculousness of the question in the first place. 

Its not the first time...  in the past gullible people have posted similar questions... i.e.  "had an argument and ex says she got me black-listed"....   this must be something that goes around the BG networks... girls telling each other if they threaten a foreigner with Black-listing we guys will poop themselves.... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 3:01 PM, tontong7 said:

I am hateful towards those who disrespect me by looking down on me, with nice people I am nice

And exactly how do you know that he's old? That automatically makes him a hater? All things considered, especially since you are the usual unpleasant French person, I'm now on her side. Come ON Thai Trollop! Cause him some pain! 

Edited by captnhoy
be more specific about why no one likes him