Bangkok bust: CIB officers nab 18,000 imported sex toys, couple faces sticky situation

webfact

Every Western woman I have ever dated or married had a "sex toy" or two. 

It is about 90% of all Aussie women over 18yo own a sex toy IMHO.

Men would have far more if they were available, but other than very expensive sex dolls, there is not much available. 

IH

20 hours ago, bignok said:

I doubt many women use them. Why would they? Usually women use nothing or a vibrator not dildos

They must be sold to guys

Looking at the video on The Taiger there seem to be dildos and vibrating eggs and something in boxes with just Chinese writing on. I would have thought the first would appeal to either sex and the latter mainly to women. Given the size of the haul I doubt all their range was shown.

6 hours ago, bignok said:

Name 200 women that use then

Why ever would I do such a thing?

you were the one who stated categorically that few women use them and when challenged you stated that you only new of two. So from that dizzying height you profess yourself to be an expert, whereas it is a retail FACT that the majority of sex toy purchases in the western world are made by women.

Perhaps it is time for you to get out into the real world and start making comments from a factual point of view instead of your current very jaded one.

It may also be time to stop using this forum as your own personal click bait exercise to enhance your post count, as most of the rubbish you reply with is making you look very foolish 

13 hours ago, bobbin said:

Not just Thai men.. Whatever your opinion of your sexual prowess, these units will get the ladies to the goal more reliably and often quicker.

Opinion based on years of observation...

Some ladies I agree. My lady and those in the past never needed assistance from those objects (to the best of my knowledge that is). ????????????

I kid you not.

Some 20 years ago I took a Thai lady to Europe for a holiday.

On our return Thai customs stopped us and wanted to check luggage.

There were western foods in the suitcase, as well as a 5 liter box wine. The customs officer then put his hand deep in the suitcase as if he was searching for something, and when he pulled out his hand he was holding a chrome vibrator, which he held up like a stick

I feared the worst, but I only said massage, and he put it back. We passed customs without any issues

Sex toys are considered obscene here, as is prostitution. Both officially don't exist. 

Clearly, there are thousands of people willing to pay for sex toys and prostitutes. Normally, the police ignore it, except if a foreigner is involved. 

On 10/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, Jingthing said:

Why are sex toys illegal?

It would put the electric toothbrush and back massage wand device companies out of business.. obviously!!

Not to mention all the phallic shaped cosmetic product bottles.

Produce sales would plummet also. Carrots, Cucumbers etc etc.. Can't have that!

Edited by likerdup1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, bignok said:

Maybe you can tell the forum champ.

I have had countless girlfriends and married twice. If you don't know that 90% of women have a sex toy,

have a look in bedside drawers on her side of the bed, or other drawers in your/her bedroom. You will find it/them.

IH

• Sad 1