ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No dig, just stating a fact, I love a Bacon Sandwich every morning. Everybody has a choice to what they want to eat. If their Religion doesn't like whatever foodstuffs not my problem, I'm not Religious, but I'm now a proud holder of a antisemitism badge according to some on here, so happy, not breaking any laws though is it, well not to my knowledge.

Judaism only requires Jews to follow Judaism laws and non Jews can do what ever they want to do , so you eating a bacon sandwich doesn't upset or offend anyone .

Non Jews are not supposed to follow Jewish rules and Jewish Religion doesn't try to convert them to follow Jewish rules .

God didn't choose you to follow his guidelines, you can eat whatever you want  .

I do wish that more Anti Semites would come out the closet and announce themselves , rather than them swimming in the River Nile  (In Denial:)

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OMG a bacon sandwich ,  CALL THE POLICE 🙂

Shocking 🤔

Seriously though

You can eat a bacon sandwich, no one is upset or even bothered and I doubt many people even noticed that little dig 

I just had bacon on eggs. If that helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Judaism only requires Jews to follow Judaism laws and non Jews can do what ever they want to do , so you eating a bacon sandwich doesn't upset or offend anyone .

Non Jews are not supposed to follow Jewish rules and Jewish Religion doesn't try to convert them to follow Jewish rules .

God didn't choose you to follow his guidelines, you can eat whatever you want  .

I do wish that more Anti Semites would come out the closet and announce themselves , rather than them swimming in the River Nile  (In Denial:)

^  That post was numbered  as #   *4 666*

Just saying ,      *for six six six* was its number

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Non practising Jews are still Jews.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

And Israelis were getting killed as well.

This topic, however, is about a current situation.

?

The root causes of the current situation are not relevant?

Kind of convenient position to take for those who desperately want to avoid any discussion of the 75 years of Israeli crimes preceding October 7th.

Nice try.

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

?

The root causes of the current situation are not relevant?

Kind of convenient position to take for those who desperately want to avoid any discussion of the 75 years of Israeli crimes preceding October 7th.

Nice try.

The topic is about current events. It's not a history class. It's not cherry picking competition of who did what to whom in which year.

This was addressed on several management comments by now.

Somehow you seem to ignore that, and keep trying to derail the topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Why would you want to be part of a religious group of people if you don't believe in what their community is based on?

Since you are so interested in Jews you might consider learning some basic things about them.

Jews are an ETHNORELIGIOUS group.

Different than Christians and Muslims.

A person is a Jew by being born to a Jewish mother. Like a tribal thing. Practicing or not is irrelevant.

Have you heard of secular and cultural Jews?

Yes it's possible to convert but Jews don't push it and it's quite an ordeal to do so.

Judaism is a religion true. But Jews are also a people and non religious Jews are still Jewish people. 

If it offends you that Jews have this difference you won't be the first and tough cookies.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Since you are so interested in Jews you might consider learning some basic things about them.

Jews are an ETHNORELIGIOUS group.

Different than Christians and Muslims.

A person is a Jew by being born to a Jewish mother. Like a tribal thing. Practicing or not is irrelevant.

Have you heard of secular and cultural Jews?

Yes it's possible to convert but Jews don't push it and it's quite an ordeal to do so.

Interesting, thanks. Yes, I have thought about becoming Jewish but will probably not and just practice what I have learned. I start my day with a Jewish prayer, thanking God for restoring my soul and giving me breath for the day. My AA sponsor(spiritual advisor) is Jewish. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Utter nonsense. However, 'they' can call themselves what they want.

That sounds like the trannie debate.

It's nothing like the trans debate.

Of the Jewish peers I grew up with I don't even remember one that kept Kosher.

In other Jewish communities everyone does.

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Interesting, thanks. Yes, I have thought about becoming Jewish but will probably not and just practice what I have learned. I start my day with a Jewish prayer, thanking God for restoring my soul and giving me breath for the day. My AA sponsor(spiritual advisor) is Jewish. 

You do you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

Claims, counter claims, rebuttal, counter rebuttal, biased information - countered by similar opposing information and downright disinformation thrown into the mix.

Thorgal did not claim HMS Argus was being deployed, He referred to the RFA Argus, which does have a capacity to carry aircraft. 

No. He first lied and claimed the UK was sending an aircraft carrier. When it was pointed out that the RFA Argas was not an aircraft carrier, he posted a link to the HMS Argas, a WW1 aircraft carrier and insisted he was right. When it was pointed out that the HMS Argus was decommissioned and sold for scape over fifty years ago, he stated insisting the RFA Argas was indeed an aircraft carrier because it carried a helicopter. 

Per your description, carrying a drone on a jet-ski would qualify it as an aircraft carrier as well. 

He also claimed Israel has killed over a milling innocent Palestinians since the 7th. He has since walked this back and claims he never said it, but he absolutely did. 

Now you can apologize and acknowledge you were wrong, or not. 

• Like 1