ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes, you are mistaken.

Arab and Muslims in Israel are full citizens. 2 million of them. Israel is a democracy, the only democracy in the Middle East ranked 29th worldwide. See Democracy Index  WIKI. This does not include Gaza, which is a terrorist state run by Hamas.

Good time to ask oneself how much else am I unaware of. Probably most of us. 

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/7/31/17623978/israel-jewish-nation-state-law-bill-explained-apartheid-netanyahu-democracy

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-know-about-arab-citizens-israel

46 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Hatred of Jews, they killed their prophet Muhammad remember. Remember topic is from the 7th.

So why do they only target Jews in Israel for their attacks?

Why not Jews elsewhere in the world if the issue is some 7th century nonsense?

Why are you so afraid to speak the simple truth?

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

In fairness, is the interviewer  just repeating things he heard or he has seen the evidence. I would walk out too if stuff is said that is possibly not true but said over and over again to make it true.

I'm  sure terrible shocking things take place on both sides of the fence. I know that because we are dealing with humans on both sides. My review of the human species is 1 out of 5 stars across the board.  

To be fair anyone at this point denying or questioning that the terrorists did not deliberately massacre over 1000 civilians and kidnap hundreds more on 7th Oct is just bat<deleted> crazy. Why do you think he walked out?

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So why do they only target Jews in Israel for their attacks?

Why not Jews elsewhere in the world if the issue is some 7th century nonsense?

Why are you so afraid to speak the simple truth?

Hamas call for Jews to be attacked worldwide

The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews,

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/10/report-hamas-calls-for-global-jihad-invasion-of-israel-attack-jews-worldwide-on-oct-13/

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let's recap the bidding:

On October 7, Hamas invaded Israel, murdered over 1,000 civilians, and kidnapped others.

Israel responded by trying to crush Hamas.

The Israeli response was predictable. Hamas could have prepared by building shelters for Gaza civilians.

Instead, Hamas is allowing Gazans to serve as collateral damage.

So, why didn't Hamas build shelters for the people of Gaza?

Interesting starting point.

I do seem to recall the UN Secretary General uttering something about a “vacuum”.

Anyway, Hamas wants a high civilian death toll - this is common knowledge.

Israel doesn’t get a free pass to commit atrocities because their opponents commit atrocities.

Why are you only condemning one side?

History will view those condoning Israel’s war crimes very harshly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Hamas call for Jews to be attacked worldwide

The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews,

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/10/report-hamas-calls-for-global-jihad-invasion-of-israel-attack-jews-worldwide-on-oct-13/

Oh yeah?

Results are kind of skewed though aren’t they.

All the deaths have occurred on stolen land.

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Interesting starting point.

I do seem to recall the UN Secretary General uttering something about a “vacuum”.

Anyway, Hamas wants a high civilian death toll - this is common knowledge.

Israel doesn’t get a free pass to commit atrocities because their opponents commit atrocities.

Why are you only condemning one side?

History will view those condoning Israel’s war crimes very harshly.

The only vacuum is in Guterres' logic.

Israel's actions so far do not rise to the level of war crimes. If they do, talk to me. Hamas by contrast was rather proud of their actions in raping and murdering the innocent.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Nonsense, noone is hanging on to their every word.

Posters on these topics routinely repeat Hamas talking points, cite information supplied by Hamas, and identify with some major tenets of Hamas ideology.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yes, restraint. Relative to what they could do if they chose.  So, if the bombing campaign is not the path to victory for Israel, what is YOUR winning strategy for eliminating Hamas? It is easy to sit on the sidelines and criticize, but time to get in the game with your path to victory.

“What they could do”

🤣🤣🤣

They can do only what the US permits them to do.

No unilateral US support = no Israel.

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The only vacuum is in Guterres' logic.

Israel's actions so far do not rise to the level of war crimes. If they do, talk to me. Hamas by contrast was rather proud of their actions in raping and murdering the innocent.

What do you mean, so far? 

Israel has been documented as committing considerable war crimes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The 20% of non-Jewish Israeli "citizens" do indeed have some, not all, but some of the rights afforded to Jewish citizens.

Why doesn't Israel offer those same rights the existing non Jewish Israeli's have to the Palestinians of Gaza and the West Bank creating a Greater Israel incorporating all the people's of the area?

Surely, the 20% are not just a token minority?

Because Lebanon.

Because Iraq.

Because a one-state solution is not a thing.

Could you possibly get back to the topic?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nope, indiscriminately bombing though.

Have you heard about the child death toll?

Apparently a couple of kids have been inadvertently killed.

Not sure how that happened, given the IDF is using precision weapons.

Probably just more lies from Hamas.

For a minute there, I thought your new avatar was of a Jester.............😋

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Merely an exception that proves the rule.

Every interview I have seen of somebody representing the Palestinian side the very first question is always - do you condemn Hamas's attack. The same is never asked of the Israeli proponents - do you condemn Israel's wholesale slaughter of civilians.

Very, very few decline the opportunity to condemn Hamas.

On occasion there is one or two.

It is dishonest to represent outliers as the norm - but I guess what choice have you when the truth is at odds with your opinions.

Which posters here are "hanging on their every word?"

You see what you want to see.

You want to claim Hamas does not 'represent' the Palestinian side, that's your choice.

In general, though, there is no such resolute wide brush rejection of Hamas by non-Hamas speakers.

All the more so when addressing Arab language media.

You require people will adopt your point of view.

People do not subscribe to that.

There's no requirement or imperative to do so.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Hatred of Jews, they killed their prophet Muhammad remember. Remember topic is from the 7th.

Maybe time for you to bow out of the discussion if the above statement is evidence of your knowledge base..

I don't know why I keep checking this thread.. it's a total bun fight

A few posters trying to discuss, but most just wanna hear their own voice.. Shut up already

• Love It 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Huh?

Obtuse indeed.

From what I can decipher:

No, the war did not start on the 7th of October, it merely heated up on the 7th.

Yes Israel has a right to self defence.

Yes, I condemn terrorists - both the Palestinian and Israeli ones.

There has been constant condemnation of terrorists by all those who condemn Israel's actions.

I don't expect instant forgiveness, I expect each side not to commit war crimes

So 7/10 was 'merely heated'? Do go on about how you do not support Hamas agenda, after this minimization attempt.

There are no Israeli terrorists in this war. Other than in your warped posts.

There was no such blanket condemnation of both sides as you claim.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bobbin said:

Maybe time for you to bow out of the discussion if the above statement is evidence of your knowledge base..

I don't know why I keep checking this thread.. it's a total bun fight

A few posters trying to discuss, but most just wanna hear their own voice.. Shut up already

Whilst your post is an ad hominem attack on someone speaking the truth. Why do all the insults come from the terrorist apologists, can you not find anything of substance to say?

• Thanks 2

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Whilst your post is an ad hominem attack on someone speaking the truth. Why do all the insults come from the terrorist apologists, can you not find anything of substance to say?

The Truth?  555

Go on..double down.

It's not an ad hominem attack to tell someone they don't know what they are talking about!