ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

As the IDF begins clearing the terrorists in Gaza the bulldozers should move in behind the troops bulldozing what is left and stopping the Rats from infesting the buildings left after the citizens have left and any tunnels they discover permanently seal them with explosives.  

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The director of the New York office of the UN high commissioner for human rights has left his post, protesting that the UN is “failing” in its duty to prevent what he categorizes as genocide of Palestinian civilians in Gaza under Israeli bombardment and citing the US, UK and much of Europe as “wholly complicit in the horrific assault”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/31/un-official-resigns-israel-hamas-war-palestine-new-york

“The current wholesale slaughter of the Palestinian people, rooted in an ethno-nationalist colonial settler ideology, in continuation of decades of their systematic persecution and purging, based entirely upon their status as Arabs … leaves no room for doubt.”

Exposed: Top UN Human Rights Official’s Hatred of Israel

Yet when it comes to attitudes toward Israel, it is clear that the antipathy of the council is matched by that of many in the OHCHR bureaucracy.

A case in point is Craig Mokhiber, who holds the influential position of Director of the New York Office of the OHCHR, and who has served in various capacities at the United Nations since 1992. Mokhiber has played a key role in the UN human rights system over three decades. Yet his long history of publishing virulently anti-Israel statements makes him unfit for a role as a leading UN official, let alone for its human rights office.

According to the UN Charter, staff must be held to the highest standards of “integrity.” Such standards include fairness and impartiality in conducting one’s work. Yet top UN human rights official Mokhiber has committed gross and systematic violations of his duty of impartiality.

https://unwatch.org/exposed-top-human-rights-official-craig-mokhiber-deep-seated-anti-israel-bias/

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Morch said:

I doubt Iran will support their lavish lifestyle. Hezbollah officials and fans already had a go at them over that. But either way, they have more than enough already, unless the USA manages to take it away or freeze it. Not a remote possibility.

The US will likely let them claim asylum, and they'll be teaching at Yale or Harvard inside of ten years. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Not that this makes any difference to the anti-semitic and anti-american terrorist supporters here (a banner which they should wear proudly if they truly believed it themselves or were willing to stand proud despite the moral opprobriam their thoughts deserve), but I thought some of the more reasonable posters here would find this interesting.

Its nice to see that the brutally oppressed Arab 2nd class citizens of the colonialist, fascist, neo-nazi Zionist apartheid illegitimate US Jew puppet state occupiers of Palestine have a voice.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/from-the-river-to-the-sea-arab-citizens-of-israel-say-no-thanks-to-liberation/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Great story; confirmed antisemite Craig Mokhiber resigns from anti-Israeli UN for them not being anti-Israeli enough for his liking.

This would be the same UN that recently appointed Ali Bahreini, Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to serve as chairman of the UN Human Rights Council’s 2023 Social Forum, causing outrage in Human rights organisations throughout the world; something Craig didn’t seem to have a problem with, despite the Iranian government having slaughtered thousands of its own people recently, mostly women, for either not wearing their hijab correctly, or for having been raped.

Interesting you call the UN 'anti-Israel', yet in your flame against me, you say 'antisemitic'.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Rubbish:

In addition to his anti-Israel statements and actions within his official capacity, Mokhiber’s social media presence demonstrates that he is not able to fulfill his mandate objectively. The consistent use of hate-mongering rhetoric by a senior official of Mokhiber’s stature normalizes anti-Israel sentiments across the UN human rights system. The posts, therefore, constitute a violation of his obligations to the UN.

https://unwatch.org/exposed-top-human-rights-official-craig-mokhiber-deep-seated-anti-israel-bias/

Interesting you call the him 'anti-Israel', yet in your flame against me, you say 'antisemitic'.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

I believe the Thread should now be locked it is not a debate any longer it was Hijacked many pages ago and no longer debate instead MOJO is now calling posters Dumb and its turned out to a slanging match lately we have seen the thread locked a member was banned others warned for sending links not allowed on several occasions but they carried on using them. When someone tried to get the thread back on Topic it was ignored all they wanted to post was how many kids were being pulled from the rubble constantly. So for me the Topic is finished. Maybe a new Tpoic can be made debating the Ground offence that has begun now the IDF is on the ground in Gaza as for this thread in my opinion its over.

I was shocked, like others, when Oct 7 happened and my Islamophobia rose to the surface. As the war continues, people are realizing that Israel are commiting genocide and I can't handle all the antisemitic people asking me difficult questions. Therefore, I would like the thread closed as I am looking more and more like an Islamophobe. Much more convenient to lock the thread and save me more embarassment. I've tried my utmost to report all those who have anything to say against Israel's Apartheid system or the Genocied they are committing but there are still a few left. Maybe a new topic that doesn't give them the opportuity to ask me questions I can't answer.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

As the IDF begins clearing the terrorists in Gaza the bulldozers should move in behind the troops bulldozing what is left and stopping the Rats from infesting the buildings left after the citizens have left and any tunnels they discover permanently seal them with explosives.  

Them bulldozers, at least the heavily modified versions used, often move ahead or in tandem with the troops, clearing rubble that could hide nearby ambush spots, take care of mines and other explosive devices left by Hamas. Also clear paths for other vehicles. In Gaza, they are used to clear opening for tunnels rather than seal them.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The US will likely let them claim asylum, and they'll be teaching at Yale or Harvard inside of ten years. 

Nonsense. As far as I'm aware, all are on the wanted list, or designated as terrorists, anyway.

• Like 2

Latest update from IDF just 30 mins old. Only 10 mins length, worth a look, also talks about the Hamas terrorists in Gaza with footage of them with guns and in civilian clothes, what happens to the Hamas run health authority death figures when they are released daily yet don't separate out the terrorists that have been killed.

• Thanks 2