ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's why it amazes me that you still continue to lie. Unlike general haw-haw, you know it's a lie, that makes you a liar. Just admit it. Liar01.png.f714f633bf4349c2e03b175117afe910.pngLiar02.png.b2901cccd29e0af2d7ab275399b4df11.png

As I understand it, all of the bombings are legal, but which of the bombings are extra-legal? 

Oh, and here is you lying: 

My answer was based on the still living Palestinians in Gaza that are non combatants.

Your question didn't specify the group, so I've provided the group I'm worried about.

Since then, you try to drag me in the mud as a liar...

27 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No because of it being constantly taken off topic and the bickering that leads to us trying to steer it back when they refuse.

This notice is pinned at the top of this forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

And you follow that to the letter? Or  do  you assume yourself  to be credible ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

And you follow that to the letter? Or  do  you assume yourself  to be credible ?

Its a Topic header nothing to do with my credibility troll, you may want to contribute something of benefit to the actual topic who knows..............

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The creation of Hamas is absolutely on topic and relevant to the current situation.

Would Hamas even exist without the external interference that created it?

Would Hamas be in power in Gaza without Netanyahu's devious support?

In some respects, October 7th was simply Israel reaping what it had sowed.

Exactly, the Jews had it coming, yes? 

42 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, four paragraphs berating Israel and excusing / justifying the atrocities of Hamas, then you slip in a little one line disclaimer “Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable” … inevitably followed by but, and more criticism / accusations.

I don’t know who you think you’re kidding, maybe yourself, but certainly not me.

If you had actually read the post, you would have noted that I blamed the British (Israel wasn't even mentioned in the first paragraph), Hamas and Israel equally. 

I can't help it if you want to feel like a little victim - but don't accuse me of things that are not true. Same goes to you @Jingthing

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

29 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Me and you Bob, we'll conquer the world together.

Awwwwww, as they they give a hug and pat each other on the back. 

Israel just needs to love Palestine's hamas until they can learn to love themselves...

• Like 1

Free Free Palestine!

With what borders?

How about freeing Palestine of ...

HAMAS?

This is about the underlying antisemitism inherent in the so very common Israel demonization rhetoric. It's not explicit but it's definitely there.

There is no such thing as a ‘free Palestine’ (telegraph.co.uk)

There is no such thing as a ‘free Palestine’

Israel has lost the PR game if dumb students are chanting for what Hamas wants – when Jews say they’re afraid, believe them

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

They have been warned by Egypt. So, it could have been avoided.

That has not been confirmed and it was not only Israel that were caught off guard but also the US

Cairo has not commented officially on suggestions that it may have offered an early warning to Israel. However, Egyptian media with close ties to intelligence services on Wednesday quoted senior security sources denying Israeli press reports that such a warning was issued.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Exactly, the Jews had it coming, yes? 

The Israeli's had it coming is a reasonable conclusion to come to.

Jewishness has nothing to do with it.

If you cage an animal and continually mistreat it don't be surprised when it bites you at every available opportunity.

If you cage a human and continually mistreat them don't be surprised when they strike back at you at every available opportunity.

(And let's not forget, humans are capable of horrors far beyond those that any animal would ever do)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

If you cage an animal and continually mistreat it don't be surprised when it bites you at every available opportunity.

If you cage a human and continually mistreat them don't be surprised when they strike back at you at every available opportunity.

(And let's not forget, humans are capable of horrors far beyond those that any animal would ever do)

Of course you would say the "Israelis" had it coming. 

22 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

My answer was based on the still living Palestinians in Gaza that are non combatants.

Your question didn't specify the group, so I've provided the group I'm worried about.

Since then, you try to drag me in the mud as a liar...

Clearly you claimed Israel has KILLED A MILLION PALESTINIANS since the 7th.

Is that, or is that not a lie? Just admit it. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No troll, I miss none of your trolling, but no more food from me, you've helped to derail the thread enough now. What a mess with such an important subject.

If I were a troll then Admin  would surely act on it.Or not? That I and others submit opinion that does not either coincide with or enforce your own in objection to endorsed retaliation by the IFD that ignores humanitarian considerations is an issue you  need contemplate  seriously. 

I have yet to see a single member of this forum  endorse anything other than the motivation of Palestinian resistance which  does not include endorsement of Hamas tactics. It is witnessing the barely restrained response which became  qualified  under the declared  rules of  war that  is the basis  of my comment.

I  categorically do not endorse Hamas nor  do I endorse the incremental subjigation of Palestinians now  being excused under  conditions of  war. That being in Gaza  or the surreptitious escalation of  "settler" attacks in the illegally  occupied West Bank supported  by IDF .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

And the civilians had been warned by Israel, so they could have avoided the bombs. 

Were on the same page, yes? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

If I were a troll then Admin  would surely act on it.Or not? That I and others submit opinion that does not either coincide with or enforce your own in objection to endorsed retaliation by the IFD that ignores humanitarian considerations is an issue you  need contemplate  seriously. 

I have yet to see a single member of this forum  endorse anything other than the motivation of Palestinian resistance which  does not include endorsement of Hamas tactics. It is witnessing the barely restrained response which became  qualified  under the declared  rules of  war that  is the basis  of my comment.

I  categorically do not endorse Hamas nor  do I endorse the incremental subjigation of Palestinians now  being excused under  conditions of  war. That being in Gaza  or the surreptitious escalation of  "settler" attacks in the illegally  occupied West Bank supported  by IDF .

OMG  :cheesy:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Free Free Palestine!

With what borders?

How about freeing Palestine of ...

HAMAS?

1967 green Line.

If you want to free Palestine of Hamas better start by telling Netanyahu to stop supporting Hamas.

This is about the underlying antisemitism inherent in the so very common Israel demonization rhetoric. It's not explicit but it's definitely there.

There is very little real antisemitism in the world.

What there is, is an overplayed victim card constantly tabled by Israeli occupiers.

There is no such thing as a ‘free Palestine’ (telegraph.co.uk)

There is no such thing as a ‘free Palestine’

Israel has lost the PR game if dumb students are chanting for what Hamas wants – when Jews say they’re afraid, believe them

The world is waking up.

Within a generation the US will have a president who will make Obama look like a Haredi Jew.

This will be an existential crisis for Israel.

Uh oh.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If someone said the Palestinian had what's coming to them with regard to the current topic, you'd go on one of your tantrums.

Just saying.

• Haha 1

War ships in east Mediterranean. Jordan and Egypt say they will not take in refugees; although Scotland will. Thousands of Iraqis ready for action. Iran playing it cool. US at the ready. Hezbollah primed. Israel waiting for the weather to change.

NATO still committed to Ukraine. Russian planes patrolling the Black Sea. Ships collide in South China Sea (SCS). US say they will test China's SCS resolve soon.

One false/forced move - or false flag - and the third big one is on the cards. Just round the corner from VofA in Isaan. Bunker ready. Stocked up with fuel, food and water.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

If someone said the Palestinian had what's coming to them with regard to the current topic, you'd go on one of your tantrums.

Just saying.

I think that actually he was suggesting that in terms of current  topic what is happening is  of no real surprise.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Just saying.

Depends what you meant.

Did the Palestinian's have it coming to them in terms of retaliation for the October terrorist attacks?

Yes, absolutely yes.

Do the Palestinians deserve or are in anyway responsible for the atrocious conditions and treatment they receive from their Israeli overlords?

No - absolutely no.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2023 at 8:28 PM, Thorgal said:

No pun intended, but from the direct footage I saw it's unfortunately a plain genocide.

I've mostly critics to the Israeli government, but seeing Israeli children and families being executed with taking selfies by Palestinian killers is plain barbaric.

And you still support those Hamas  guys that carried out those war crimes ?

You side with war criminals and baby killers ?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1