ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Palestinian low budget DIY flip-flop militants made some 15 holes in thick concrete and made unfortunately many pogroms on a rave party and Kibbutzim in the region without being intercepted. You don't need to be a strategist to understand who applied Sun Tzu ?

Just to be clear, are you claiming that the October 7 th attacks on Israel were a false flag operation and it was Israel who carried out the terror attack and it wasn't Hamas ?

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide facts to your conclusion?

I don't understand where and how you come to that conclusion with what I'm posting.

You are playing the victim here, it's all about you and Hamas no thought for the innocent Israelis that were sadistically massacred, what is wrong with you can't you tell right from wrong or good from bad. The Palestinian terrorists started this war so stop trying to blame those awful Jews, Hamas has stated it wants the Israeli state to be eradicated, are you all for that, I don't suppose we'll get an honest answer off you anyway. Should Israel forget about the biggest massacre of Jews since the 2nd world war, infact dont bother answering because it will be more mish mash. 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Just to be clear, are you claiming that the October 7 th attacks on Israel were a false flag operation and it was Israel who carried out the terror attack and it wasn't Hamas ?

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I've mentioned a possible false flag attack by Israel ? I didn't post such things.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are playing the victim here, it's all about you and Hamas no thought for the innocent Israelis that were sadistically massacred, what is wrong with you can't you tell right from wrong or good from bad. The Palestinian terrorists started this war so stop trying to blame those awful Jews, Hamas has stated it wants the Israeli state to be eradicated, are you all for that, I don't suppose we'll get an honest answer off you anyway. Should Israel forget about the biggest massacre of Jews since the 2nd world war, infact dont bother answering because it will be more mish mash. 

You didn't provide any copy of my posts or snippets on AN to conclude that your findings are on spot and beyond reasonable doubt.

Can you prove your statements? Where (of my posts) did you get such conclusions?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I've mentioned a possible false flag attack by Israel ? I didn't post such things.

I was asking you a question , if you wasn't suggesting that it was a false flag operation then what was the meaning of your post 

You hinted that it was a false flag operation , then denied that was what you meant 

10 hours ago, Thorgal said:

For beginners :

Can we consider the Gaza strip as an open prison camp or a concentration camp for 15 years?

3 miles sea limit, fully barricaded 6m heigh and 30m deep, quantities of import, export, patients, work permits, travel documents, under Israeli control

The ICC prosecutor (not me) will also deal with this factor. 

A concentration camp or ghetto like Lodz or Warsaw 1939

Prisons are occupied by convicted criminals exclusively, no innocent refugees or children.

In Israel’s jails prisoners are provided food/water, not arbitraliy slaughtered.

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You didn't provide any copy of my posts or snippets on AN to conclude that your findings are on spot and beyond reasonable doubt.

Can you prove your statements? Where (of my posts) did you get such conclusions?

I stated your post is garbled gobblygook gibberish garbage, a meaningless nothing that Professor Stanley Unwin could have made a better job with. 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was asking you a question , if you wasn't suggesting that it was a false flag operation then what was the meaning of your post 

You hinted that it was a false flag operation , then denied that was what you meant 

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I've mentioned a possible false flag attack by Israel ? I didn't post such things.

Just now, Wobblybob said:

I stated your post is garbled gobblygook gibberish garbage, a meaningless nothing that Professor Stanley Unwin could have made a better job with. 

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

"Facts" from a poster that uses TASS. 😂😂😂

I don't see the connection between Tass and your previous post blaming me of being impartial and favoring Hamas crimes.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18473303

17 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Hamas is winning the international PR/propaganda part of their plan big time.

Hamas wrote, produced and directed this horror show | The Hill

In the world of journalism, if it happened yesterday, it’s old news. And if it happened a month ago, it’s ancient history.

So it’s no surprise that what happened on October 7 in Israel, as horrible as it was, has already become a dot in journalism’s rearview mirror. It’s time to move on, time to cover the new story — the one about supposed “war crimes,” and “genocide.” And if what we’re witnessing now were a movie instead of a real-life horror story, the writer, producer and the director would come from the ranks of Hamas.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

Where did they ‘hint’ that? Are you sure that these things aren’t simply taking place in YOUR mind?

Could well be...........that is why I asked him to clarify what he meant , 

So, what did he mean :

Palestinian low budget DIY flip-flop militants made some 15 holes in thick concrete and made unfortunately many pogroms on a rave party and Kibbutzim in the region without being intercepted. You don't need to be a strategist to understand who applied Sun Tzu ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

I don't see the connection between Tass and your previous post blaming me of being impartial and favoring Hamas crimes.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18473303

Your posts are your own worst enemy, let other posters judge your "impartiality" 

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Your posts are your own worst enemy, let other posters judge your "impartiality" 

You didn't provide any copy of my posts or snippets on AN to conclude that your findings are on spot and beyond reasonable doubt.

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Posters like me are not accusing Israel of war crimes.

And a few posts later, you are accusing Israel of participating in war crimes 

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

The question is not if there are war crimes happening since 7th of October in Gaza, the question is which expertise and reports are required to officialize the variety and severity of these war crimes.

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Here , what did you men by this .

I thought that you were saying it was a false flag operation and I asked you to clarify what you meant by this 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

And a few posts later, you are accusing Israel of participating in war crimes 

He is clearly too subtle for your blundering footsteps. He is stating that it is not he who is accusing, but others of some status. 
I agree. Some here are totally blind to all actions by Israel. It has been this for many years. But they are protected as to be the cat among the pigeons. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Here , what did you men by this .

I thought that you were saying it was a false flag operation and I asked you to clarify what you meant by this 

If he wanted to extrapolate, he would have done so in the first place. It’s quite clear what he means. You are just looking for a fight. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You didn't provide any copy of my posts or snippets on AN to conclude that your findings are on spot and beyond reasonable doubt.

I will reiterate that your posts have hardly been sympathetic to to the murderous actions of the Palestinians in Israel, infact the opposite, only today you were bragging/boasting about how the Palestinians have developed a rocket/missile that can penetrate 2 miles of concrete. Don't try and pull the wool over our Thorgal, we have you sussed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1