Altercation with Ladyboys at Pattaya Beach Shocks Foreign Tourists

webfact

25 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

The thing is rather simple, if you chose to climb outside of the standard norm you will also need to have the courage to stand up for what you are without the use of violent actions.

The transition from bricklayer to street whore is not an easy one!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 2baht said:

The transition from bricklayer to street whore is not an easy one!

???????? Thanks for the explanation! Now I finally understand the underlying difficulties surrounding this particular and misunderstood group.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Three foreign tourists were casually walking along the beach when a group of transgender women, who appeared to be involved in sex work, approached them. When the tourists declined their proposition,

The jewel in the crown, family friendly resort strikes again.

5 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

The world needs to stop indulging this fantasy of 'transgender'. 

They're men in dresses. 

I guess we all have things we don't like. I have more sympathy for someone who thinks they're in the wrong type of body than I do for, say, fat people.

The brain is a wildly complex organ, and depending on what happens during development in the womb, perhaps the diet of the mom, or just random gene expression, someone can emerge with a mind that thinks 'female', but in a body that says 'male'. It is not a choice. I feel fortunate---because it makes life a heck of a lot easier---that I am a 100% hetero male in a male body.

Now fat people are fat because they lack discipline and self-control. Fat is 100% the fat person's fault. They are lazy, slovenly and gluttonous. They should be ashamed. The world needs to stop indulging this fantasy of 'body positive'. Nothing positive or attractive about it.

Fat people also cost non-fatties money. Hospital costs are higher because many fatties have ailments and cannot pay. Insurance companies assume a certain % of people are fat, so charge premiums accordingly, which means I have to pay despite the fact I am disciplined, hit the gym, and have very low body fat.

I look around and it seems maybe 1% of people are trans. Maybe about 5% are gay or lesbian, and another 5% bisexual. I really don't know the percentages. None of them chose to be those things. I also look around and see maybe 50% of people---especially Westerners---are fatties, and maybe another 35% overweight. They chose to be fat. It's 100% their own fault. I might not know 'gay' or 'lesbian' or even 'trans' when I see one, but I absolutely know fatty when I see one.

So go ahead and have at trans people or any other of the alphabet types that you don't like. I reserve my scorn for the lazy fatties.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Now fat people are fat because they lack discipline and self-control. Fat is 100% the fat person's fault. They are lazy, slovenly and gluttonous. They should be ashamed. The world needs to stop indulging this fantasy of 'body positive'. Nothing positive or attractive about it.

For someone who appears to support other minority groups, you seem to have a strange way of thinking.  You're also wrong in some of what you say.  Whilst some people cause themselves to be fat, there are others that can do nothing about it - its genetic.

I'm not fat by the way ????.

Edited by MangoKorat

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

I think we'd noticed that.

Yes. Many here hate folks who are what they are by accidents of birth. I like to point out that other people might find fault with people who are 100% responsible for their sad state. WHile some katoeys might engage in crime, not all do.

See? If it's fair to dislike someone for an accident of birth, surely it would be okay to dislike someone for willful neglect and laziness.

In other words, I was trying to make a point. Fatties, clean up your own act before you diss on others.

4 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

For someone who appears to support other minority groups, you seem to have a strange way of thinking.  You're also wrong in some of what you say.  Whilst some people cause themselves to be fat, there are others that can do nothing about it - its genetic.

"others" can do nothing about it? What % is "others"?

Funny how those 'genetics' really only started to be expressed in the last few decades.

2 hours ago, malibukid said:

yes, but their brains are wired female

My brain is wired to be a multi millionaire but reality gets in the way, trannies ignore reality but most of us don't. Incidentally no female acts the way a tranny acts, exaggerated, aggressive, and masculine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

"others" can do nothing about it? What % is "others"?

Funny how those 'genetics' really only started to be expressed in the last few decades.

I hate to 'rain on your parade' but an awful lot of things have only been discovered in the last few decades.  Its a phenomenon known as 'advances in medicine' - khao jai mai?

I don't support those that intentionally make themselves fat but some, and I have no idea of the percentage, are not fat by choice.

End of. I'm not going to engage in a pointless, off topic argument.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

" its genetic"

Unfortunately, you are incorrect here, grasshopper...

The Role of Genes in the Obesity Epidemic (nutritionfacts.org)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

That filth should be confined to a designated area and arrested if seen outside it. Those who wish to indulge in activities with them can then go there and leave the rest of us to carry on with our lives without having to avoid even walking by them.

Methinks you protest too much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pookett said:

More slap than tickle!

"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola"

She still managed to look quite sexy even chasing the guy aggressively.  Mmmmm love you looooong time peaches!  ????

12 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

She still managed to look quite sexy even chasing the guy aggressively.  Mmmmm love you looooong time peaches!  ????

It's not a 'SHE'...

it's a 'GUY...IN A DRESS'...!

Let's get your facts straight (pun intended).

Edited by tkramer