If you were born in 2024 would you prefer to be male or female?

bignok

Male any year, anywhere born.   Dealing with monthly period, NO THANKS.

Along with most men being total a-holes, AN posts as fine example of their opinion of women ... nah, who wants to deal with them.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Too early to tell, the differences in experiences/opportunities don't truly manifest until the child reaches their 20s and early adulthood.  It's also very specific to so many factors such as location, culture, family situation, socioeconomic status, etc. etc. etc.

I'm in the late stages of raising one boy and one girl, and I've taken great care over the years to give the girl messages to the effect of her being able to do anything and become anything she wants, in an effort to counter any message to the contrary she might be receiving through other channels.   Both kids are doing alright.

I'm a male so that has been my life experience and inevitable bias, but from observation I'd say that in general, globally, both genders have it better now than at any prior point in human history. 

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Middle class white UK female.

I'd pop 2 kids then live the rest of my life without ever having to work.

Free housing, free money and free sex whenever I wanted.

If I wanted a career, I'd work my way up on my back and be CEO in no time.

Although marrying the CEO and asset stripping him would probably be easier.

You forgot become a lesbian

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2023 at 7:01 PM, KhunLA said:

Male any year, anywhere born.   Dealing with monthly period, NO THANKS.

Along with most men being total a-holes, AN posts as fine example of their opinion of women ... nah, who wants to deal with them.

I would prefer not to be born in 2024 at all, or any other time on this planet, but if I had to be it would be female. However, no man would ever touch me. Lesbianism is the way to go.

I could deal with periods but pregnancy never, never, never.

I'd become a lawyer and make mega bucks and entertain myself by frustrating silly men.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would prefer not to be born in 2024 at all, or any other time on this planet, but if I had to be it would be female. However, no man would ever touch me. Lesbianism is the way to go.

I could deal with periods but pregnancy never, never, never.

I'd become a lawyer and make mega bucks and entertain myself by frustrating silly men.

Me too