Reckless driving causes 1.2 million baht BMW motorcycle crash

snoop1130

Thais believe that yellow lines are just for decoration, whether on the road or the side of escalators. The fact they are there as a warning would never occur to them.

Having said that, the errant pickup clearly didn't actually encroach onto the wrong side of the road, but drove onto the lines. His fault was trying to overtake the bike when there wasn't room to do so.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
18 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

and... I very much hope the pickup driver is caught, charged and made to pay for the damage caused. 

That is covered in the full OP.

Thank you.... I had to leave a mistake to give you an opportunity to jump over something...  

I know how much you love reading the full Op and criticising those who haven't. 

That does beg the question - why do these Opening Posts (articles) never just quote the full Op in the first place... (rhetorical).

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
6 hours ago, Big Bert said:

Did you read the full OP?

Yes I read the opening post, I did not follow the link to read more.

Gawd... 

What's the point of asking already answered questions if you can't be bothered to read the full report?

Gawd indeed.... How typically pedantic of a cardboard personality. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That does beg the question - why do these Opening Posts (articles) never just quote the full Op in the first place...

Because AN's agreement with the original publisher doesn't permit that.  Obviously, The Thaiger wants AN readers to go to their site and read it so that they get any potential income, not just AN.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Utter nonsense!

Just a little bit out there on the spectrum !!!!   :cheesy:

It must be hilarious watching you in social situations !!!   :neus:  

19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Did you read the full OP?

That is covered in the full OP.

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

if you can't be bothered to read the full report?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Because AN's agreement with the original publisher doesn't permit that.  Obviously, The Thaiger wants AN readers to go to their site and read it so that they get any potential income, not just AN.

Valid point... I'm sure you are providing them with more than sufficient 'clicks' when double checking every link in every thread to load yourself up with ammunition while contributing nothing to the actual topics other than creating an argumentative atmosphere....   

Its fine to make a correction - but to make the same correction repetitively on so many threads highlights issues. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its fine to make a correction - but to make the same correction repetitively on so many threads highlights issues. 

I appreciate your self-aggrandising permission for me to post those comments and I appreciate your fine, equally self-aggrandising psychological analysis of my "issues", also.

• Haha 1