Srettha invites Putin to visit Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

The sooner we get to a global world order instead of these tit for tat nation states the better. I personally don't consider myself a citizen of any particular country, I am a citizen of the World and I want a global passport system with free trade and movement for eveyrone.

Thats how it should be. Instead of judging each other by our differences in race, religion, ethnicity and the like - if instead we are all part of one global community then I think the likelihood of wars arising for arbitrary reasons would be greatly reduced. 

The human race doesn't work that way. Never has, never will, until it implodes and destroys itself. Which will happen, sooner or later. No-one or nothing will miss us, especially nature which we'll no longer destroy. It's interesting to think that ants will outlast us.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The human race doesn't work that way. Never has, never will, until it implodes and destroys itself. Which will happen, sooner or later. No-one or nothing will miss us, especially nature which we'll no longer destroy. It's interesting to think that ants will outlast us.

cant wait for that day mate,

humans are a cancer of this beautiful planet.

we are the bottom of the barrel. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

I can't believe the Thai PMs staff have not told him that there's an international warrant out for Putin's arrest. And Thailand is a signatory to the international court which issued the warrant.

Would like to know if they will arrest putin if not why not ? 

2 hours ago, proton said:

I thought Putin was a wanted war crimes offender with an international arrest warrant out on him? Does Thailand not respect international law.

Thailand is not a signatory of the Rome Statute thus the MF can come if invited however it all depends which countries will allow him to fly over.... Cambodia is a signatory

The States Parties to the Rome Statute

https://asp.icc-cpi.int/states-parties#V

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

again, a byproduct of nation states exploiting other poorer states.

if we got rid of nation states, then people would have equal access to all those things you mentioned, no?

Nations are a figment of the humans imagination, just like religion and the tooth fairy..

They arent real, and nationalism is the indirect cause of millions upon millions of deaths worldwide.

Then why are you not relocating to Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen, Syria, North Korea and any of the poorer countries in the world?

Surely at least one of them will have something you want.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Then why are you not relocating to Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen, Syria, North Korea and any of the poorer countries in the world?

Surely at least one of them will have something you want.

Ethiopia is on the list.

whats your beef anyway big mouth

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

555.......So all football fans are just one, big happy family supporting each others teams?

Tell that to the Glasgow Celtic and Rangers fans and see what results come back. Perhaps Manchester City and United fans really are fraternal brothers under their skin.  🤣 🤣

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling

24 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Thais will do anything for money. Send him photos of the murdered Ukrainian women and children.

or photos of murdered Libyan, Iraqi, Serbian women and children and countless others, too

Edited by falang07
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Drop the dead donkey said:

This only proves that Thailand’s politicians know diddly squat.

How does he, or his staff not know there is an international warrant out for War Crimes against Putin.

Also, Putin will now never leave Russia in fear (Russian trait that everybody is out to get them) of his plane being shot down.

He's in China.

3 hours ago, Karma80 said:

Money before morals. I don't care that there are Russians here, and heck - I would leave if I lived there too, but that's a poor look.

Maybe but it just shows how tall the Thai PM is? Or just how small Putin is?🤣

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

How is it that Thailand enjoys the company of all the despots of the world 

I am not sure if the Thai people do enjoy the company of all the despots of the world.

Their governments certainly seem to though.

• Thumbs Up 2