Thai poll lists arrogance as their #1 complaint about Farangs.

charleskerins

33 minutes ago, gaucan said:

all 3 spot on, i just surprised they didnt mention stinky armpits 2kilometres radius around any of them. Ever heard of showerr+antiperspirant farang boomers?

.....and what planet are you from?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

My sample is small. I sampled 200 girls, mostly beer bar girls, where many foreigners go to hunt for their future brides to retire using "wify visas." and they do agree with the above conclusions. Given everything equal, their preferences are Thai, followed by Koreans and Japanese, and then come the western caucasians because they identify themselves with Asian people. 

Yes, I'm sure Koreans and Japanese are willing to pay more without complaint and of course they have smaller genitalia.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

Yes, I'm sure Koreans and Japanese are willing to pay more without complaint and of course they have smaller genitalia.

The gogo bar girl saying used to be "three minutes, three inches, three thousand" for the Japanese punters.  And then the Koreans started arriving en masse and it became "four minutes, four inches, four thousand". :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

My sample is small. I sampled 200 girls, mostly beer bar girls, where many foreigners go to hunt for their future brides to retire using "wify visas." and they do agree with the above conclusions. Given everything equal, their preferences are Thai, followed by Koreans and Japanese, and then come the western caucasians because they identify themselves with Asian people. 

Utter nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, charleskerins said:

1- arrogance 

2-  a false sense of superiority

3- large beer guts

Peoples perceptions about others are typically a reflection of their own self image.  Also is the person arrogant, or knowledgeable and self confident.  As to the false sense of superiority one only feels slighted is somehow they have the self belief they are inferior.  A person confident in who they are is not impacted because someone else is perhaps boastful. 

Large beer gut, yes I plead guilty myself.  With that said, a good share of the Farang's are retirees and yes weight comes with age.  Also the Thai's need to look in the mirror.  Here is what the world health organization says about Thai's and weight. 

The World Health Organisation says nearly one third of the Thai population is now overweight and 9% of the country is obese. Malaysia currently holds the dubious honour of having the highest obesity rate in Southeast Asia – but Thailand is now in second place.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

gosh, you have a big appetite. how about reporting on the range of tastes you encountered during your research ?.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:
13 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Expand  

gosh, you have a big appetite. how about reporting on the range of tastes you encountered during your research ?.

This poll included 50% Men, not sure if his sampled 200, were all women init. :giggle:

• Haha 1