Thaksin Underwent Surgery, Now Recuperating: Corrections Dept

webfact

11 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

tell that to the 1,372 of the people killed that had no drug related records.

They were likely considered to be dogs and were going to squeal to the pigs... and got taken out by drug gangs and drug bosses.

Once again. nothing to do with Thaksin or the elected government at the time.

• Confused 2

Well, I have been secretly laughing about all the speculation regarding his first medical procedure and now, here we go again, with the second operation.  At this point, I might as well put all the speculation to rest and give you the full scoop, which I am privy to--don't ask me how, my sources always demand, and get, my total secrecy and discretion. 

The first operation was to have his left ear pierced.  As many may have noticed, he has wonderful ear lobes that have been crying out to be pierced, to be highlighted, and to be rightly shown to their best advantage.  No, they are not in the Lyndon Johnson class, by any means, but still quite nice specimens, thank you very much.  And, as one ages, it is nice to be able to call attention to something striking one possesses, is it not?

The noted British surgeon, Dr. Earl Anthony Rutherford, yes, that Dr. Rutherford, was called in to perform the delicate, no to mention, intricate, procedure.  Many of you, of course, will know he also did the ear piercings for the late singer George Michael, which really put the good doctor on the map, at a relatively young age, as the 'go-to' surgeon for these dicey operations.  And, of course, Princess Diana's piercings, to correct the amateur pokes done by an inept childhood friend, with a potato and a needle, of all things, vaulted him into true superstar status in the rarefied world of celebrity ear-piercing  

So, with something this potentially life-threatening, you go for the best, no questions asked.  The operation, we are happy to report, was a complete success.  But, of course, with major surgery, and this is major surgery involving penetrating the skin, for heaven's sake, and let's face it (small pun), with visible results on display for everyone to see--from hardened murderers to petty pick pockets-- it's only natural that a long convalescence in hospital was de rigueur before subjecting the patient to the possibly withering scrutiny of his fellow inmates, many not known to possess a wild abundance of human kindness.

The second operation, as you have probably guessed by now, was to do the other ear.  What could be better than one?  Two!  And, of course, twice the sparkle with those multi-caret diamond twinklers highlighting the still so youthful-looking lobes, and nicely drawing attention away from that not so youthful-looking dye job.   As with the first procedure, a long hospital convalescence is expected, likely into the beginnings of 2024.  Better safe than sorry.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

They were likely considered to be dogs and were going to squeal to the pigs... and got taken out by drug gangs and drug bosses.

the government is reportedly encouraging the police to sidestep judicial procedures, leading to the summary execution of alleged offenders. It is also reported that the police have planted drugs and then detained or killed alleged 'suspects'.

The actions that the police forces have been taking in Thailand are in direct violation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), to which Thailand is a party,

Encouragement for extra-judicial killings has been given at the highest level with law enforcement officers under heavy pressure to produce results or lose their jobs,' Amnesty International warned.

I think you are dreaming if you think Thaskin had nothing to do with this  This is Thailands Shame

20 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

the government is reportedly encouraging the police to sidestep judicial procedures, leading to the summary execution of alleged offenders. It is also reported that the police have planted drugs and then detained or killed alleged 'suspects'.

The actions that the police forces have been taking in Thailand are in direct violation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), to which Thailand is a party,

Encouragement for extra-judicial killings has been given at the highest level with law enforcement officers under heavy pressure to produce results or lose their jobs,' Amnesty International warned.

got a link to your evidence ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

got a link to your evidence ?

google is your friend

its all over the Internet How Thaskin and his goverment authorised this, also how he did not ratify the rome agreement so he could not be arrested for his crimes against humanity

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're entitled to your opinion of him but you're wrong about other inmates not receiving hospital treatment outside of the Corrections Department.   This is evidenced by the escape of a prisoner from a hospital on Sunday where he had been taken for dental treatment a few days earlier as reported.  

Sorry, not convinced...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Absolute rubbish, you're in a dream world, Ralf! You need a good shot of reality!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RobU said:

I am confused, he goes for a procedure in the orthopaedic theatre but ends up on the neurosurgical intensive care unit. Either an orthopaedic procedure went badly wrong and he had neurological complications or he had a neurological procedure. Also to those demanding knowledge of what wrong with him, it is illegal to reveal a patient's diagnosis and personal details. There is no cover up, it is standard practice for ALL patients not to inform strangers or the general public of a patients condition.

It is possible to suffer from " neuropathy" ( damage to nerves) as well as or rather as a side effect of an orthopaedic procedure.

Of course I am not a doctor, but I do know, it happened to me.

5 hours ago, RobU said:

I am confused, he goes for a procedure in the orthopaedic theatre but ends up on the neurosurgical intensive care unit. Either an orthopaedic procedure went badly wrong and he had neurological complications or he had a neurological procedure. Also to those demanding knowledge of what wrong with him, it is illegal to reveal a patient's diagnosis and personal details. There is no cover up, it is standard practice for ALL patients not to inform strangers or the general public of a patients condition.

Sounds like spinal surgery. Which is not unusual at his age.

20 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

It is possible to suffer from " neuropathy" ( damage to nerves) as well as or rather as a side effect of an orthopaedic procedure.

Of course I am not a doctor, but I do know, it happened to me.

Yes good point

Edited by RobU

2 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

google is your friend

its all over the Internet How Thaskin and his goverment authorised this, also how he did not ratify the rome agreement so he could not be arrested for his crimes against humanity

Thats why he is facing charges ?...

Oh thats right, he aint.