Which gift has your partner appreciated the most?

Keeps

I do get what Kenny202 said above though. In the past I have carried out/given small gestures of kindness or gifts and the Thai has looked at me like I'm completely mental or with disdain for the nature of the act. Not often, but it has happened which can be a bit demoralising. You do think, why do I bother?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Never buys me anything in return though 😂

Her ears must have been burning. She's just returned from a food shopping expedition with 3 large Singhas for me (didn't ask for them but delighted anyway) and hasn't (yet) asked for the cash 👍

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

The disparity for me is never so obvious as when you see them bowing, scraping.....kob jai phee......nong......poor jai ....maximum respect to someone they don't know let alone who has ever done anything for them.....or worse a cement ooger booger statue in front of a temple they believe will make them lucky.....and just this morning you did yours and her washing....cooked for yourself and cleaned the house. Not only did she not help even clean up for herself looked down on you as if it were your job anyway lol. I refuse to play that game anymore 🙂 Often said if you think all you need to bring to the table is your pu$$y, guess again. There is plenty of that available anywhere in Thailand in fact I was doing better on that front when I was single. Unfortunately the only thing that makes them realize they had it good is after you have split up and already moved on. Then the next 6 months to 2 years trying to get back what they had and took for granted all along  

Seems like you are the Golden Calf that she brought to the village. Everyone wants a piece and she feels ‘entitled’. Doesn’t seem like a good situation for you. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Her ears must have been burning. She's just returned from a food shopping expedition with 3 large Singhas for me (didn't ask for them but delighted anyway) and hasn't (yet) asked for the cash 👍

Was it your money in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, timendres said:

Bought my gf a karaoke microphone with built-in speaker. Loves it. Uses it almost every day.

6dc09ca034e3310a9540ce795037f676.jpg_720

I hope for your sake she has the voice of an angel 👍

• Haha 1

Louis Vuitton

”And where are you going to carry it while wearing your t-shirts and worn out jeans with holes ?”

Very frugal lady I would buy her clothes and she would bring them back for refunds, saved money always.

She just wanted it to keep on a shelf to worship. Probably should have stayed with..

2 hours ago, Keeps said:

What happens when the bottles are finished? Who goes to Mom & Pop's for # 4, 5 & 6?🙃🙃

• Love It 1

I've got the taste now and you were spot on. Sadly, it was me. And, you were spot on! Another 3! That will be me done for the night. Got to hit the bar tomorrow to see England beat the Aussies at cricket.....😉

• Love It 1