What topic would you like to discuss?

bignok

29 minutes ago, bignok said:

I joke a lot. Hard to tell from words. I'm actually really friendly and kind in real life. This forum and the trolls probably bring out the worst in me.

Perhaps you think your jokes are funny, even when they are not. We all are guilty of that from time to time.

Here's a topic for you: what is the average reflex time of a Thai in any vehicle.

My reflexes are pretty slow at 0.42 seconds. If I am first off at traffic lights, when I look back in the rear vision mirror, most have not even left the lights when I am 100 yards away. I am not a leadfoot.

Come to think of it, are there any Thai F1 racing drivers?

Just now, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you think your jokes are funny, even when they are not. We all are guilty of that from time to time.

Here's a topic for you: what is the average reflex time of a Thai in any vehicle.

My reflexes are pretty slow at 0.42 seconds. If I am first off at traffic lights, when I look back in the rear vision mirror, most have not even left the lights when I am 100 yards away. I am not a leadfoot.

Come to think of it, are there any Thai F1 racing drivers?

Lots of humours needs to be face to face. Facial expressions and tone make jokes funny.

That's slow reflexes. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Not a bad idea ... build a 'fire box' which I could sub out as a paint box 💡 

While we await the brainiacs to come up with a 'roof mounted self deploying fire blanket' 👍

News flash - the Chinese Government probably has the specifications for your firebox in its computers already.

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/finance/consumer/2023/11/09/mg-gwm-car-data?