Plastic surgery freak show

NorthernRyland

I think the "thinking" goes like this:

I don't get the man I want; it must be my looks. Nit has bigger boobs, and she has a handsome husband.

For that reason, I know I need bigger boobs. Then I will get the man I want.

A good cosmetic surgeon is obviously expensive. But I am smart, I found this cheap guy on facebook...

Now my boobs are bigger. I don't know why the guys don't line up. Maybe they have to be even bigger, or I need a pretty nose.

Let's do that.

Repeat.

The problem is obviously often their personality. But they don't (want to) realize that fact. 

• Like 2

I told to some female acquaintances of mine (of no consequence) that filling the nose bridge changes the angle and looks of their eyes and makes the previously cute Thai eyes unattractive after the operation.

Almost all were quite upset with that comment.

"up to me"

quite certainly so, I said, but up to me to find these eyes attractive or not...

Social media plays a big part in this, they see beautiful girls on there and want to look like them, many thais want to have white skin, (and here the white tourists sitting on the beach wanting to be brown) bigger breasts, bigger arse, nose job etc. They worry about getting old, my wife is 33 years and thinks she is old. Crazy

Edited by stupidfarang

"Just curious, is there a procedure to shrink a male penis? "

Maybe this will work:

I had black friend in LA who had a "weapon". How do I knew? Went to public Scandinavian sauna naked.

One time I asked jokingly; "Any advice how to get 'Louisville slugger' size, like yours?"

He; "It's easy - just make a mark on table and cut excess off!"

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, grain said:

One young Thai woman I knew wanted a "sharp" nose so she had a nose job, it sure was sharp, the tip of her nose came to a point, at first I thought she had a boil on the end of her nose, it was that sharp she could have dipped her nose into an ink well and used it to write with. Later she showed me photos of her before getting the nose job and she looked a million times better with her natural Thai nose. 

My wife had a pleasant-looking young relative who had plastic surgery. I didn't recognize her when she visited us, and I wondered how her changed appearance affected her two young children because their mother no longer looked quite like their mother.

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah the obsession with plastic surgery these days is a bit much. I kind of understand it if a Thai person is born with a really, really broad nose, which is short.

But I see a lot of really beautiful Thai women that want to have their faces altered and I just don't get it. The one on the right looks scary. 

And the one in the middle now looks like a bloke. 😀

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah the obsession with plastic surgery these days is a bit much. I kind of understand it if a Thai person is born with a really, really broad nose, which is short.

But I see a lot of really beautiful Thai women that want to have their faces altered and I just don't get it. The one on the right looks scary. 

Forget about Thai women.  Consider the number of women and girls around the world.

All girls read these magazines and internet blogs.  They see all these girls that got this or that done and are popular and famous.

Yes it is a big business here but really it is mostly about society and the lack of real world.

• Like 2