Who is the most successful farang in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

On 11/12/2023 at 6:43 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Is that the guy now?

The one I saw was a big guy 😯😯

Being back in New Zealand he is not able to get the steriods that are available in abundance in Thailand.

I must add a farang called "Trevor" who runs a Pattaya YouTuber channel that promotes Pattaya 

I think 100k subscribed 

I won't say his YouTube channel but I love watching him , 

I'm not gay but I think he is one of the best looking guys I have seen , and if I was ever gay I would pick him first 

I would say a lot of these Pattaya YouTubers do great things in promoting Pattaya but many look older than they are 

I was surprised to see one namef Geoff C was only 61 but he does very well and is successful in promoting Pattaya 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

I don't have any idea who is most successful but there me must be thousands of unsung triumphs considering an objective

• Is your quality of life in Pattaya better than if you had stayed in your country?

An easy enough goal if one follows a few basic rules thus avoiding the common pitfalls so often leading to the well-worn path of farang failure and woe.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

For my taste being successful includes most people would not recognize me.

Look at people like Justin Bieber (ok, you don't really have to look, I also don't look at him). He is super rich and relatively young, but he can't even go out of his front door without being molested by lots of people. And I am pretty sure he could go to almost anywhere in the world and he wouldn't be able to live a quiet life. That must be horrible and more or less the opposite of successful. 

Who is that  Justin Beaver?

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I must add a farang called "Trevor" who runs a Pattaya YouTuber channel that promotes Pattaya 

I think 100k subscribed 

I won't say his YouTube channel but I love watching him , 

I'm not gay but I think he is one of the best looking guys I have seen , and if I was ever gay I would pick him first 

I would say a lot of these Pattaya YouTubers do great things in promoting Pattaya but many look older than they are 

I was surprised to see one namef Geoff C was only 61 but he does very well and is successful in promoting Pattaya 

Are you sure? 

On 11/12/2023 at 9:35 AM, Shop mak said:

The Golden Man on his Golden bike.

This guy was very succesfull to put a big smile on everyones face in Pattaya.

th.jpeg-14.jpg.c78f45988d0161ab2108a9c1a16af011.jpg

th.jpeg-13.jpg.a4a3e7ca1eb9dfe53b53be9d442dbdd6.jpg

th.jpeg-3.jpg.82ea6f8fc472fa44469b463a0d0f47c8.jpg

He has been back since, in plain clothes. 

Organizations like Father Ray, Rotary, and Chester charity ride comes to mind. No single foreigner.

I see him in London frequently recently 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, NextG said:

I used to see him at the gym. Asked him to ‘spot’ me, but he declined as the weight was too much for him to handle. To be fair, it probably would have been safer to have one person on either side. 

Must have been your ego that was too heavy to handle for Sharky

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think 100k subscribed 

During the pandemic, Trevor on his own, organized a food distribution program, locating homeless family's and individuals living in abandoned buildings and makeshift camps in the woods and bringing them food and water along with other necessities.  He and his wife would go out in his pick-up and bring the food on a regular basis, often making the effort to coax frightened and sometimes mentally disturbed individuals to accept help.  He deserves a lot of credit for this effort.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2023 at 10:42 PM, Real Name Hidden said:

Not at the top, in the middle.  I lived in View Talay 6 couple years, never wanted to talk to him, but I saw him in Bangkok a few years ago.  He lost all his hair from steroid abuse and didn’t look ‘scary’ anymore. 😂 

Oh, I thought sharky owned the one at the highest level. I think you are wrong about this one. 

2 hours ago, advancebooking said:

Oh, I thought sharky owned the one at the highest level. I think you are wrong about this one. 

He has or had more then one Condo in VT6. That was what he told me in the lift going up. He may have not been a nice man in his past. At VT6 he always seamed to be a nice chap.

2 hours ago, advancebooking said:

I don't think it was at the highest level, i remember seeing it advertised on facebook, looked about two thirds up, coloured lights that kind of thing, 40k a month, the fan boys gave it plenty of likes