Where do you buy underwear from in Thailand?

Chris Daley

Where are you?

Here in Khon Kaen right before Macro, there is a huge Wholesale mall with hundreds if not a thousand shops. I Was there last week for something else, and I saw more than a few shops that sold them at very reasonable prices, and you could see what you are getting.

Unfortunately they did not have any spiderman underwear, :w00t: 

If you are not from around here, I am sure there is a similar place in your area. 

11 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Website say £28 for the 5 pack of boxers

I know they sell at a premium in Thailand but they last for ages so I consider them worth it.

Thanks I was going to look and hadn't realised they had gone up that much. I am sure last lot I bought in the UK 2 years ago was no more than £15........

I may have to reconsider.

• Haha 1

If in a pinch in Bangkok, go to Platinum shopping mall's 4. floor. You get 11 for a 1000Tbh, "American" sizes.

It's not super quality, but it get you going until you find your way around the gigantic shopping malls along Sukhumvit road.

It's not fun walking around Bangkok with dubious underwear because your colleagues(who already has a female tour guide waiting over there) told you to not pack anything because you can get everything for cheap when you arrive in Thailand.

This is mostly an advice to newcomers in Thailand. 

5 minutes ago, still kicking said:

While we at it where can I buy a toothbrush and paste?

I'd pay cash money to anyone who can tell me where to buy a stiff bristle toothbrush in Bangkok.  I get tired of my teeth feeling scuzzy with those soft bristle brushes.  

Cash, or a beer...