Where do you buy underwear from in Thailand?

Chris Daley

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Four pack in ASDA UK for 8 Quid, less than 400 Baht

Yep. I usually wait for the annual sojourn to the UK, for cheap shopping, clothes, shoes, etc. Don't think I've ever bought undies or socks in Thailand in nearly 30 years..

All seem to be at least 50% polyester content here also.?

On 11/12/2023 at 7:58 AM, Chris Daley said:

Where do you buy underwear from in Thailand?

Brand names copies are available from the night market – might be excellent quality – I'm however not familiar with, if the sellers have a space for testing the size before buying; I presume it's not allowed to undress and try underwear in public...:whistling:

Real brand names can be bought in shopping malls, brand name shops and department stores, they often have a test room (at least for ladies underwear).

I'm a Cheap Charlie, so I use to buy my undies in BigC, 4-5 pair for 99 baht...:thumbsup: Boxer short are more expensive, but from around 100 baht – they might however not have well known Western brand names.

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

Alibaba men's underwear, 100% quality cotton, fitting boxer style (not over tight) with pouch at front, well made, I buy 5XL*, same manufacurer sells up to 9XL. I buy 5 items at a time, delivered to house in Chiang Mai within 5 days, about 450Baht total.

(*I am 6 ft tall, 105 Kg.)

Your post made me feel so sad, on so many levels 

• Love It 1

10 hours ago, scorecard said:

Alibaba men's underwear, 100% quality cotton, fitting boxer style (not over tight) with pouch at front, well made, I buy 5XL*, same manufacurer sells up to 9XL. I buy 5 items at a time, delivered to house in Chiang Mai within 5 days, about 450Baht total.

(*I am 6 ft tall, 105 Kg.)

Link?

29 minutes ago, connda said:

Link?

Here's one link, up to 5XL. https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/OEM-ODM-Wholesale-100-Cotton-Comfortable_1600849626032.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.37123ae548CfdC

Still looking for the other company which I've used 3 times before, always happy with purchases, I buy 5 items every time, prompt delivery, they make up to 9XL. I'll keep searching.

Edited by scorecard

Problem is the Asian hip to waist ratio is different. If you're used to medium in the west (33-35" waist, comfortable to sit down in), the equivalent correct waist size on a pair of local boxers from Big C or Lotus will be way too tight around the hips and buttocks. Same true of trousers here. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 3:20 PM, Red Forever said:

Most local markets have cotton boxers on sale for 60-70 bt a pair.

S-M-L-XL-XXL.

I buy at MBK.  They are right on with the sizing and even take into account the waist and my little man.

The sizing makes a huge difference, and i agree that buying online is a crap shoot even for women's clothing