Mid-air madness: Unruly passenger turns Lufthansa flight to Bangkok into chaos

webfact

1 hour ago, Lee65 said:

Easy there hombre ...

"The male passenger later issued a verbal apology for his behavior and was provided an Air India flight ticket to Bangkok by Lufthansa. He departed on the subsequent flight around 3 pm, as confirmed by a senior officer involved in the resolution of the incident."

And they let him in? Did he give any reason for his actions?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lee65 said:

Easy there hombre ...

"The male passenger later issued a verbal apology for his behavior and was provided an Air India flight ticket to Bangkok by Lufthansa. He departed on the subsequent flight around 3 pm, as confirmed by a senior officer involved in the resolution of the incident."

An apology? Trying to set fire to the blanket sounds more like attempted manslaughter to me. Fire in an airplane is life threatening.

and then there is failure to follow aircrew instructions. Surely as a bare minimum he is guilty of that.

and an apology is sufficient punishment. SMH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee65 said:

Easy there hombre ...

If I was his wife I'd get the first flight back to Germany.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, petermik said:

In that case he should not be flying anywhere.....

well, with that attitude I guess you are one of those who believes the earth is flat, better yet-- that if man were meant to fly he would have been born with wings...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2