Neighbour Held For Beating Italian Man To Death In Front Of His House

webfact

4 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Several people have taken your meaning that way so far - its the way you wrote it. Sorry if that 'antagonises' you.

Yeah, I see that, these several people are antagonizers, probably end up like the Italian if they're not careful.

Lots of crazy people in the world with iron bars. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nabby said:

And now the Thai man can join his son in prison. 

Where he belongs.

He will know now what smelly garbage is and overflowing toilets that have excrement piled up high and blocked toilets as well as water rationing for showers in the hot season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Does this mean when I see Thais and the garbage they throw everywhere especially out in the  boonies I can justifably  carry an iron bar?

Justifably [sic] in your own mind, of course. You can beat someone to death with it, too. So that's sorted. 

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

If he stopped disposing garbage in front of the neighbors house he'd still be alive. 

Seems like a 'No Brainer' to me, don't antagonize your neighbors. 

I'd be angry to if the Italian did that to me

If you believe him. Not killing people is a no brainer!

37 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

Some nasty people in these villages.  They upgrade from the slum to the village and sit around shirtless drinking beers all day.  How can they afford the rent?

remember, if grandma doesn't give them the money for the drugs or Lao Khao she'll likely pay the ultimate price ... 

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

If he stopped disposing garbage in front of the neighbors house he'd still be alive. 

I'd be angry to if the Italian did that to me

But would you beat him to death with an iron bar because you were "angry"?

1 hour ago, DJ54 said:

R.I.p.

Let’s not paint everyone in the world with the same brush. There are by far more good people in every nationality, country in the world. 

They aren't the problem, are they. And no-one is saying everyone is the same as the low-lifes that murder someone over next to nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

E-mail today - French dead, Italian dead, Swiss dead - does not seem a safe place for Europeans ! TAT needs to get busy 

They'll just adjust their stats accordingly - or maybe not - it would reduce their "tourist" figures!

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

I've had Thais threaten to shoot me for beeping my bike horn at them. Murder seems to be the go to solution for even the smallest slight.

Happened just last week, when a driver honked before overtaking another vehicle. Wise and sensible thing to do, but the fragile Thai ego was offended so he chased him down and killed him. Lovely culture they have here.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, steven100 said:
1 hour ago, actonion said:

More mental hospitals needed  for the  very much mentally disturbed people in Thailand

oh dear  '    that could mean a substancial number of the population.

WINNER of "post of the day".  Substantial.....

31 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The fact that you have also antagonized so many who have contributed to this thread might, if you stop to think, tell you something. Other than they are all wrong and you are right. None of us will feel it necessary though to kill you with an iron bar.

How am I antagonizing anyone. 

My initial comment was not replying to anyone, just a general comment. 

These people who you say I antagonized, they have made simple little pretend story up in their minds. 

These people have sick minds and should get professional help. 

Bloody keyboard warriors, nothing better to do with their sorry time, they need to get a life and stop annoying others 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

If the Thai man's son hadn't assaulted the Italian he'd still be alive.  Seems like a no-brainer to me, don't antagonise your neighbours.

• Confused 1