At least 90% of whinging, whining, complaining and moaning comes from British mouths acording to famous Brit vlogger.

Goat

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Very interesting take from famous Pattaya Vlogger, tech guru, love matchmaker, historian and businessman Dan Cheeseman.

He's an interesting guy though I can't work out his motivation.This particular video is ludicrous focusing as it does on Pattaya sexpats breakfast sausages.That is the joy of Dan's videos - the juxtaposition of vaguely philosophical pondering and the absurd reality of his Pattaya life.He's obviously a good man and a responsible father.I think he also has a genuine entrepreneurial instinct.What he needs to do is get away from the scummy Pattaya environment and move up a few notches.How embarrassing it must be to be flogging those horrible Pattaya condos and third rate restaurants.Maybe some elocution lessons too as that sarf London accent is going to put a lot of serious business people off though probably not in Pattaya where it is pretty much the norm.

9 minutes ago, vangrop said:

I was not born in a country whose native language is English. At school we were taught classic English. Unfortunately here in Thailand I experienced that it is impossible to have a fluent conversation with a native English speaking individu. Is it their accent, their speedness, their dialect, their level of education, I don't know. On the contrary when conversating with any other European people I understand despite our sometimes ridicoulous accents. Can anyone explain?

What's a native speaking individu?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

What's the difference between a Brit and a 747 ?

The 747 stops whining when it gets to Sydney.

Nah, this version is better.

What's the difference between a 747 and a plane load of Poms?

The 747 stops whining when the engines have been turned off.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Nah, this version is better.

What's the difference between a 747 and a plane load of Poms?

The 747 stops whining when the engines have been turned off.

How do you turn a Pom's engines off🤔 Asking for a friend.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, BigStar said:

True, Europeans speak better English than the Brits with their dialects, idioms, and thick accents. So do the Indians. I like to say the Russians to p*ss off all the bigots, but in fact the Russian tourists speak little to no English. Russian techies I've known working in the USA were extremely fluent, however. 

They would be the KGB agents........