Undercover Raid Busts Tomboy Bar: 18 Tourists Found with Purple Urine

webfact

1 hour ago, Seppius said:

You don't know what a Tomboy is? ,

I know what a Tomboy is but I did not know that they had Tomboy bars.

So why are there blokes there?

Or is it a pick up bar where blokes can short time a tomboy. But tomboy's like girls???

Ok. I give up.

I leave it all to you experts. :wai:

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

It's a girl that acts and dresses like a guy, but is a lesbian.

You see couples where you know they are both female, but one looks much more dominant and dresses more like a dude and the other is much more girly and feminine.

They have garter shirts that hide breasts that toms like to wear.

The strange thing about these couples is that the tom partner is typically not 100% up to the role, so they like to bring a genuine masculine guy into the relationship. That way, the girly partner gets what she needs and the tom is off the hook, but they can still maintain the roles because the guy is ok with just banging and leaving or solving masculine problems when they arrive when they ask him for favors.

Well defined. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In a joint operation, local authorities, in collaboration with the police, conducted a surprise raid on a Tomboy bar in Pattaya, discovering over a hundred tourists violating closing time regulations.

This is a laugh, I go past this establishment nearly every day & it never closes before 07:00hrs every day.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I guess that I need to get out more but what the heck is a Tomboy bar?

I was asking myself the same question.

I can handle girls dressing up amore as boys as in the real tomboy version. But the other way round really ain't the boat I float in.

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

I know what a Tomboy is but I did not know that they had Tomboy bars.

So why are there blokes there?

Or is it a pick up bar where blokes can short time a tomboy. But tomboy's like girls???

Ok. I give up.

I leave it all to you experts.:wai:

Guess again.

I'm attracted to a lot of tom's, but I don't like trans-men. Therefore, I'm not gay, I just like a non-feminine woman or am turned on by a tom that takes it for some reason (usually because they need masculine energy in the relationship) but prefers women.

It hardly ever happens though, so not worth pursuing. What usually happens is the tom uses dildo's or wears a mask and they don't need a physical male present.

Edited by JimTripper

We're they stood around with the purple urine? Not a drink I know. Also people would be there late cause you know from yrs ago you go anywhere when young & want drink. Also what's with the incredulity about sexuality? Younger & some olders too are  progressive thinking about like diversity so why would you worry about that. All are welcome surely in Thailand. 

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Sounds like there was one they couldn't figure out.  :wink:

the THai educational system only requires students to attend and repeat what teacher says, then accept diploma and frame it and go get foto with robe, framed diploma and family in front of reputable university front....................not being able to think and count gets you a job with government or public service including the cucumber troop....congratulations, you are then entitled to little brown envelopes

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Cover-Template-1280x720-New-4-5-768x432.jpg

In a joint operation, local authorities, in collaboration with the police, conducted a surprise raid on a Tomboy bar in Pattaya, discovering over a hundred tourists violating closing time regulations. Upon urine tests, 18 individuals tested positive for drug use, leading to legal action.

On December 7th, Mr. Pissit Sutthasindunakorn, the district chief of Bang Lamung, instructed Ms. Kamolchanok Konsombat, the deputy district chief, to lead a team of local officials and police to raid the 4 Step Tomboy bar on Pattaya South Road in Nong Prue, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi. The authorities successfully controlled and apprehended all 17 tourists and staff present, reported Daily News.

IMG_4090.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Additionally, they found substances resembling drugs packaged in numerous zip-lock plastic bags, which were collected as evidence.

The operation followed public complaints about the bar operating beyond legal hours and allegations of drug use on the premises. Upon arrival, authorities encountered over 100 people dancing to music.

IMG_4081.jpg

Picture: Daily News

After instructing the closure of the establishment and separating men and women, a thorough inspection revealed plastic bags containing drugs on the floor and in trash bins. Subsequent urine tests showed that 18 individuals, 9 men and 8 women, had purple-colored urine. As the investigation unfolds, authorities are looking into charges to proceed with legal action.

Top Picture: Daily News

-- ASEAN NOW 2023-12-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Reach a vast audience of readers interested in Thailand by featuring your business in ASEAN NOW, viewed by millions each month. For further details contact our sales team at [email protected]

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

That’s taking the p*ss!!

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Can a gay women be dubbed a sex tourist for going to Thailand and hanging out in such a place? 

If they are desperate and lonely and have to pay for sex then yes.

If they just pick up like most people do in clubs then no.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Whether something is illegal or not has no relevance in Thailand. They say jump, you jump. They say pee, you pee.

In the many years that I've been here in Thailand I've pushed back against  corrupt cops or ones who were out of bounds, on many occasions. I've never been jailed for it, I've never had anything horrible happen to me, and in many instances they have backed down.

So when they say jump I do not jump, when most people say jump, I do not jump. We make choices in life. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

In the many years that I've been here in Thailand I've pushed back against  corrupt cops or ones who were out of bounds, on many occasions. I've never been jailed for it, I've never had anything horrible happen to me, and in many instances they have backed down.

So when they say jump I do not jump, when most people say jump, I do not jump. We make choices in life. 

Piss tests are very common, usually road side stops in factory areas etc.

And legal. Same as a roadside breath test.

They dont target old farangs so you dont need to worry.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

What if you have a shy bladder, do the cops stand around and wait until you squeeze a couple of drops out?

I wonder if the rules abut urine sample here are like the ones for DUI in the state adn Canada.  Yes you can refuse the test but that gets you a trip to the police statin ntil they can get the warrant to mandate U P