I wanted my manhood bigger

georgegeorgia

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The upside is the fascination some women have with it. The downside is that you just can't do it with some, who are just too small. Especially here. 

Women's vaginas are designed to stretch. If the sex is painful, it's because there's not enough lubrication, or the man is too impatient. Slowly, slowly, it may take half a dozen sessions.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You're looking for attention? Are you lonely? Need some help???😵‍💫

Thanks , I need a helping hand

Your post for some reason turned me on ,almost like I felt you were being submissive and offering your hand ,I imagined for some reason your in a nurses uniform,I have no idea why 

I guess it's just being a man ,but does anyone else feel a "twinge" down there when reading a post or just words being used 

Yes I think the P shot worked last night, I noticed a difference 

👏

I will be in Pattaya January...we can communicate by PM if you want ,love your post offering yourself ,I feel like you are really submissive almost like a nurse 😍

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2023 at 7:29 AM, georgegeorgia said:

A few months ago in Pattaya I paid I think it was roughly 13,000 baht for a P SHOT 💉

This is where they take blood from your arm and spin it around in a machine and inject  it in your dick head 

Suppose to make it get thicker after a few weeks)months 

It didn't work to the degree I expected, so I went back ,he said you need two !

I paid for another one , unfortunately only a slightly noticeable effect .

I have been obsessed lately if that's the word with making it bigger !

I started looking online for different treatments but so expensive here in the west ,I noticed Bangkok have clinics offering Hydraulic acid with results , it went on MLS , 10mls was the most I think 

But...only lasts 2 years! And was in the higher thousands of baht !

How many of you guys have a problem with your size ?

Especially as you get older ,is it still big as you get into your 60's & 70's or only semi big ?

Anyone care to name their size?

Maybe I should of posted this in the Lounge area ,I forgot , so that way we could of seen pics !!

Those of you with a big manhood had it helped you more over life ?

Buy a magnifying glass. But be careful not to use it in the sun :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Thanks , I need a helping hand

Your post for some reason turned me on ,almost like I felt you were being submissive and offering your hand ,I imagined for some reason your in a nurses uniform,I have no idea why 

I guess it's just being a man ,but does anyone else feel a "twinge" down there when reading a post or just words being used 

Yes I think the P shot worked last night, I noticed a difference 

👏

I will be in Pattaya January...we can communicate by PM if you want ,love your post offering yourself ,I feel like you are really submissive almost like a nurse 😍

Yeah, if you need a devote nurse.....?🧑‍🎄

On 12/10/2023 at 7:29 AM, georgegeorgia said:

A few months ago in Pattaya I paid I think it was roughly 13,000 baht for a P SHOT 💉

This is where they take blood from your arm and spin it around in a machine and inject  it in your dick head 

Suppose to make it get thicker after a few weeks)months 

It didn't work to the degree I expected, so I went back ,he said you need two !

I paid for another one , unfortunately only a slightly noticeable effect .

I have been obsessed lately if that's the word with making it bigger !

I started looking online for different treatments but so expensive here in the west ,I noticed Bangkok have clinics offering Hydraulic acid with results , it went on MLS , 10mls was the most I think 

But...only lasts 2 years! And was in the higher thousands of baht !

Especially as you get older ,is it still big as you get into your 60's & 70's or only semi big ?

Maybe I should of posted this in the Lounge area ,I forgot , so that way we could of seen pics !!

Thais go for silicone implants to compensate for their lack of physical prowess. There are different shapes. Some are like a row of small balls, I've seen (in photos) one that looks a bit like a hammer head just behind the natural head.  My GF had her ex's email password and used to go through his emails and showed me he apparently did it after her.  It looked like a string of pearls under he skin wrapped around his shaft.  I obviously can't post photos here but google it if you want your head to explode.  Pro tip: clear you search history immediately after.  Also I'm not responsible for the advertisements google starts inundating you with after that walk on the weird side.

On 12/10/2023 at 10:20 AM, novacova said:

Why don’t you go get yourself a prosthesis and be done with it.

A friend told me about his buddy who had this. Said the ladies loved it as he could hold an erection for a loooong time!

On 12/10/2023 at 1:29 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I would think that any kind of injections are bad – there has been news stories about very bad (read: extremely bad) results with various kind of oils and like.

A thinner blood seems to help erection – and probably also a bit in size – for example by taking a so-called heart Asperin daily or just a few days a week. It's 75-85 mg acetylsalicylic acid and normally won't harm otherwise healthy people, but can rather be a benefit. Taking more than one tablet a day won't increase the effect, studies says.

However, it's very often mentioned that it's not the size that matters – I've even heard about ladies that refuse, if the size is too big...:shock1: When measuring size it's said to be in erected state, which is what you see in the various comparative reports, ranging from below 4 inches (10 cm) – some is even down to 3.1 inch (just below 8 cm) to a bit over 7 inches (18 cm) with 7.8 inches (almost 20 cm) at top. East Asian sizes are normally listed in the low end.

About naming size: I'm very average for my country – so relative "big" compared to some, and relative "small" compared to others...:whistling: – and also seems to be proper average sized between body and head. However, I won't annoy the honored members of the forum by taking and sharing any photos – and I luckily never had any size problems with any part of my tool, so far...:biggrin:

Honestly, I would suggest that you don't care too much about your equipment's size – your partners might care a lot less than you, if not "too big" – and enjoy life instead...:smile:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1