Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's problem in Florida is that there is an abortion initiative on the ballot in November. This will have electoral consequences that are not reflected in the polls today.

The header this forum says: Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

I guess you are an approved credible source.

Besides if you know there's an abortion initiative on the NOV ballot, why do you assume all those Florida residents contacted by the polls do not?

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Typical Republican response that avoids the big issues of the day.

and you are deflecting from dealing with your hero losing it.

You can't even stick to what you quoted in which no mention of issues was made.

Will you ever stop making stuff up and deflecting?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The header this forum says: Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

I think that in his own mind he is, as I have to keep telling him to prove the things he posts.

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Besides if you know there's an abortion initiative on the NOV ballot, why do you assume all those Florida residents contacted by the polls do not?

The Florida abortion initiative will get 50+% of the vote (they all do). There will be very few pro-initiative voters who will also vote for Trump.

The question is how much over 50% the initiative wins. If its 60+%, Trump loses.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Typical Republican response that avoids the big issues of the day.

Why is it that you ignore Trump's constant verbal screwups?

Ah, stuck in an extra bit while I was correcting your post.

You don't post about your hero's stuff ups, so why would you expect me to refer to Trump's errors? After all, I want Trump to destroy Biden in November's election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This will be the first Presidential election since 1972 in which I have not voted. And I have voted in Florida since 1996. I don't care who wins and I have lived in Florida counties  where Trump gets 80+% of the vote.

So I am done with your prognostications.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Florida abortion initiative will get 50+% of the vote (they all do). There will be very few pro-initiative voters who will also vote for Trump.

The question is how much over 50% the initiative wins. If its 60+%, Trump loses.

There you go again, posting what you claim to be facts without any proof. Not that there is any proof of your made up rubbish.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It's called "an opinion".

You need to take a chill pill.

It's only an opinion if you include something to make it an opinion. You keep saying things like WILL, which indicates that you claim it as a fact.

You need to stop making things up and claiming they are facts.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's only an opinion if you include something to make it an opinion. You keep saying things like WILL, which indicates that you claim it as a fact.

You need to stop making things up and claiming they are facts.

I am sorry that my writing style gives you a sad.

I will worry about your criticisms after you tell us when Trump tells a lie. I'm not running for Presidents, and my posts aren't significant. Conversely, he *is* running for POTUS, so fact checking him *is* significant.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am sorry that my writing style gives you a sad.

I will worry about your criticisms after you tell us when Trump tells a lie. I'm not running for Presidents, and my posts aren't significant. Conversely, he *is* running for POTUS, so fact checking him *is* significant.

It's not your style that makes me "sad", but your refusal to abide by forum rules. I didn't make up the rule that said we have to provide proof if we post something that can be considered a fact.

When have I ever said that Trump does not lie? He probably lies as much as Biden does.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not your style that makes me "sad", but your refusal to abide by forum rules. I didn't make up the rule that said we have to provide proof if we post something that can be considered a fact.

When have I ever said that Trump does not lie? He probably lies as much as Biden does.

Your second statement contradicts your first.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Your second statement contradicts your first.

Perhaps you need to read it again. I'll explain it very slowly for you.

When have I ever said that Trump does not lie? means that I have no recollection of ever posting that Trump does not lie. Unless you can prove that I have, I have never said Trump does not lie.

The second part He probably lies as much as Biden does. means that I agree that he lies, unless you think Biden never lies, and you can't think that, can you?

Sooooo, was that slow enough? Do you get it now, or do I need to write even more slowly?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

What a dumbass! 🤣

“Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The Battle of Gettysburg,” the former president said at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday. “What an unbelievable, I mean it was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways.”

Trump continued:

“Gettysburg. Wow. I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dimbulb-trump-torched-rambling-attempt-042438659.html

1 hour ago, candide said:

What a dumbass! 🤣

“Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The Battle of Gettysburg,” the former president said at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday. “What an unbelievable, I mean it was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways.”

Trump continued:

“Gettysburg. Wow. I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dimbulb-trump-torched-rambling-attempt-042438659.html

I thinks this is his new normal. The trial which possibly could turn out really bad for him is effecting this reality.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 8:52 AM, jerrymahoney said:

Anyone like you who believes that prognostications about political outcomes can be factual must either believe in time travel or the infallibility of crystal balls. Any source that asserts such an outcome is a future fact is inherently not credible.

Making a prediction is inherently a matter of opinion.

Edited by placeholder

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

Anyone like you who believes that prognostications about political outcomes can be factual must either believe in time travel or the infallibility of crystal balls. Any source that asserts such an outcome is a future fact is inherently not credible.

Making a prediction is inherently a matter of opinion.

Anyone like you Thanks

Just now, jerrymahoney said:

No -- I've got the WHOLE quote:

You got nothing in court, you don't got the bookkeeper, you got NOTHING! NOTHING! And if you were a man, you would've done it now! You don't got a thing, you punk!

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Untouchables

Now you've descended into irrationality and borrowed insults. An understandable, if pitiable, reaction to having your blatant dishonesty exposed.

Here is your excerpted quote

"Anyone like you"

And here it is in its entirety.

"Anyone like you who believes that prognostications about political outcomes can be factual must either believe in time travel or the infallibility of crystal balls. Any source that asserts such an outcome is a future fact is inherently not credible. Making a prediction is inherently a matter of opinion."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Now you've descended into irrationality and borrowed insults. An understandable, if pitiable, reaction to having your blatant dishonesty exposed.

Here is your excerpted quote

"Anyone like you

And here it is in its entirety.

"Anyone like you who believes that prognostications about political outcomes can be factual must either believe in time travel or the infallibility of crystal balls. Any source that asserts such an outcome is a future fact is inherently not credible. Making a prediction is inherently a matter of opinion."

I just looked at the interplay between myself and Danderman on the Florida poll and I woulddn't change a thing.

Edited by jerrymahoney

18 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I just looked at the interplay between myself and Danderman on the Florida poll and I woulddn't change a thing.

I have no doubt that you wouldn't. The question is whether you have any rational justifications for that stance. So far, you have offered nothing but a misleadingly truncated quote and borrowed insults. Which suggests that in the way of rational support for your position, you've got nothing

• Agree 2