Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand has several gay boy series running on different channels.  Some are playing school teens if I remember ..... 

It's up to you whether you choose to watch it or not.   It's no big deal.  

If it's not your thing then just ignore it.  

Don't really understand why the OP is concerned,  just watch something else.  

MiL (living with us) loves to watch them and scoff.

Too funny.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Always interesting to see people who think of themselves as upstanding members of our open, democratic & free societies but are quite unwilling to accept minority groups asserting their right to the same privileges.

I guess you have to draw a line or boundary on what minority groups.

I'm giving you an example of the uproar when transgender people went to read library books to children.

Personally I think it was great but others said it's not on and started attacking these people outside the library 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JMT42 said:

Queers are born queer, it is an affliction not of their making. So I don't believe in causing them any grief on account of their affliction. However I do object to those that espouse that this is some kind of normal state of existence.

Nature or Nurture?

But getting back on topic , I used to love and who can pick which TV show this is from🤔

"I'm freeeeeeee !!!

🏳️‍🌈🏬hint it was filmed in a Department store and the actors name!

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The OP is experiencing homosexual PANIC!

So tragic for him. 

I would say OK Boomer, but I'm a boomer and I oppose stereotypes of boomers having such regressive atttitudes.

The reality is that representation of sexual minorites is not going to make more people gay any more than represenation of blacks will make more people black.

Yes societies change in different directions.

He could always move to Russia like this homophobic fascist!

I agree with you ....but tell me your thoughts about transgender reading books to children in libraries?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

but are quite unwilling to accept minority groups asserting their right to the same privileges.

They can assert all day, I'm just not that into their thing.

Same with Jewish culture. Probably more Jewish-interest documentaries than any other belief system. No way am I tossing them 90 minutes.

I like 70's era gay stories where they're going to Studio 54 or being Leathermen in Cruising, rather than current stories where they're having complicated problems with their families. Boys In The Band on Netflix is a great drama (again, redone from the 70's version).

The Indian in The Village People was my neighbor. I wasn't even that into him.

What gay characters or films have you enjoyed?

There was an episode of "The Last of Us" starring Pedro Pascal which focused solely on two gay guys growing old together. This show was supposed to be a zombie apocalyptic dystopia sci-fi thing. Even my gay friends said that episode was too gay.

Sometimes the gay agenda is too forced, and my gay friends agree.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1