Living the Life of Riley.

bob smith

Just now, stoner said:

i will be 47 on the weekend. still feel great young and full of stupid things to say. you sound like you in a good place today bobby. cheers. 

It could definitely be worse mate…

Just turn on your TV if you wanna know how bad it could be 😩

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

It could definitely be worse mate…

Just turn on your TV if you wanna know how bad it could be 😩

forget that. tv is nothing but loser talk. one more month hard time here in bkk then off for good. 

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

When i take a look at my life from a birds eye view and compare to my peers back home I really do have the easy life.

they are all stuck in a dreadful 9-5, and married to fat tattooed pigs who dont even wash the dishes.

i get up when i want, i enough money so that i dont have to work, ive got women on tap and mrs. Smith is a trophy wife. She cooks, cleans and romps with the best of em!

she isnt perfect but she is a damn sight better than any bar girl thailand has to offer. Granted i treat her bad sometimes but she knows about all that and has come to accept it.

when i get home tonight i shall get in the sack after maybe 10 pints, give her a little nudge and keep her awake till About 3am. Thats how bob smith rolls, he lives life on HIS terms and couldnt care less who knows it.

if you wanna be like me you can! But it will require some really hard work, at least at first, until you can truly say hand on heart that you have the life of riley.

bob 

Will the real bob smith , please stand up.

Repeat , will the real bob smith , please stand up.

I think we're going to have a problem here.... :intheclub:

Edited by a3tsw
incomplete
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bob smith said:

When i take a look at my life from a birds eye view and compare to my peers back home I really do have the easy life.

they are all stuck in a dreadful 9-5, and married to fat tattooed pigs who dont even wash the dishes.

i get up when i want, i enough money so that i dont have to work, ive got women on tap and mrs. Smith is a trophy wife. She cooks, cleans and romps with the best of em!

she isnt perfect but she is a damn sight better than any bar girl thailand has to offer. Granted i treat her bad sometimes but she knows about all that and has come to accept it.

when i get home tonight i shall get in the sack after maybe 10 pints, give her a little nudge and keep her awake till About 3am. Thats how bob smith rolls, he lives life on HIS terms and couldnt care less who knows it.

if you wanna be like me you can! But it will require some really hard work, at least at first, until you can truly say hand on heart that you have the life of riley.

bob 

Wow ..what a  kin

• Thumbs Up 1