Positive Lazada experience

CharlieH

I too have a good word to say.. not too long a go I have bought a wife on Lazada that proved to be defective and Lazada took her back, a bit used though, for a full refund of a 100 baht...

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

99+% of our LAZ experiences have been positive.   When an oops, it happens, they've been resolved quickly.   As stated earlier, if a low value item, they don't even want returned.

If buying from 'flagship' or 'LAZMALL' store, many times we got the refund, when picked up/scanned, and not after some inspection.   Part of the 'no question refunds', even if simply changing your mind.

Shopee pretty much the same, though I prefer LAZ.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

My login is still going back and forth, approx weekly, as to whether it remembers me or not.

Appears they are implementing more stringent security protocols.  Ad blockers and VPNs running in the background seem to cause problems.  No problems so far with the app but the website won't clear my Bangkok Bank debit card transactions. My US based debit cards clear without issue.  They seem to be asking for sign-in verification more often on the website.

As I mentioned on another similar post:  Much easier to get discounts, especially free shipping on the mobile app than on the website.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Entered Return reason, uploaded photo of items showing wrong model number.

Almost instantly the money was in my Lazada wallet and I don't have to return the wrong items. (Suspect because low value)

Hopefully the seller account is already banned for being a scammer.

Used Lazada many 100s of times. Always COD. Yet to be stiffed.

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Bought 2 items on Lazada, paid COD.

when opened wrong item/model humber on both of them so no use.

Almost instantly the money was in my Lazada wallet and I don't have to return the wrong items. (Suspect because low value)

Anyway, quick easy efficient.process.

When the same happened to me, I continued to get unordered CODs, the value of which escalated.  Took about six months for them to figure out I wasn't going to bite.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Hopefully the seller account is already banned for being a scammer.

Used Lazada many 100s of times. Always COD. Yet to be stiffed.

While I cannot boast using Lazada as many times I have used them quite a bit over the past several years. I always pre-pay using my True Wallet account and haven't had a single issue.......yet (knock on wood). 

Probably the two most expensive things I've bought have been an electric toothbrush and mini PC (approx 6k-8k THB each).

Just this week I bought a Hitachi stick vacuum (5k THB)......arrived as promised, no issue!

20 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I have always found Lazada good to deal with. Polite and efficient, and quick to correct any mistakes.

I had many very good experiences with Lazada up until a few years ago when they started their own delivery company.

That's when it all went pear shaped for me.

I would imagine all those problems are long gone by now but I'm a Shopee man now.

• Like 1

I've had hundreds of positive experiences with Lazada. There have been a few issues over the years, probably less than half a dozen and all were vendor issues not Lazada issues. I did get pissed at Lazada once as I had to take the returned item to their pickup center. They refused to pick it up from me. Again the vendor sent the wrong item, Yeah, I know I'm lazy.

On 12/21/2023 at 11:00 AM, CharlieH said:

I ordered a chair for my desk top to pay by  BB debit card no, I was put on a standby which ticked down the hours for about 3 days, so I just left it, 3 days later it just stopped, no delivery and no explanation why. Also every time I try to log on I have to get a 6 digit no sent to my email address to for log in, this has been going on for the last 3 weeks. Too many negatives for me I'm afraid Charlie.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Muhendis said:

I had many very good experiences with Lazada up until a few years ago when they started their own delivery company.

That's when it all went pear shaped for me.

I would imagine all those problems are long gone by now but I'm a Shopee man now.

Your lucky, I just cannot get on to Shopee at all no matter how much i try.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I ordered a chair for my desk top to pay by  BB debit card no, I was put on a standby which ticked down the hours for about 3 days, so I just left it, 3 days later it just stopped, no delivery and no explanation why. Also every time I try to log on I have to get a 6 digit no sent to my email address to for log in, this has been going on for the last 3 weeks. Too many negatives for me I'm afraid Charlie.

Sorry Charlie, I have turned off my Opera VPN and can now log in to Lazada OK.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello

I regularly buy on Lazada and am very happy with them.. extremely few issues which are quickly solved..

No problem of running from one shop to another where it goes "may mee".. quietly choosing at home..

Also most of the prices are excellent

Have a good day

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

You'll probably find the debit card problem resolved for the same reason. :thumbsup:

Yes I thought of that. but the debit card  has never been a problem for years with my VPN on, funny how it's just suddenly started.

On 12/21/2023 at 11:00 AM, CharlieH said:

Same thing happened to me with Shopee, ordered a couple things from a vendor and arrived counterfeit. Uploaded detailed photos and refund immediately.

I ordered many things from Lazada incl life plants and almost all deliveries were satisfying.

Once an order for ear pots from bose was cancelled and my wife received phone calls afterwards that these pods were now available.

As she received the delivery those were useless and cheap original copies.

It is a bit of a hassle to fight with the bot for complaints and how to get contact to a real life person but as she managed to find this, the money was returned in no time

1 hour ago, Reginald Prewster said:

It is a bit of a hassle to fight with the bot for complaints and how to get contact to a real life person

Just enter "agent" in the chat and you should be transferred to something pretending to be a life person, though with AI, and Alibaba being a forerunner in this technology, I sometimes doubt it is a real person

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, BenStark said:

Just enter "agent" in the chat and you should be transferred to something pretending to be a life person, though with AI, and Alibaba being a forerunner in this technology, I sometimes doubt it is a real person

Unfortunately I was in taiwan working and my wife had to sort it.

I left her with this because as she told me "her" ear pod were available I doubted it and as she has sent me a received message with a 0059 country code my alarm bells went off big time.

But she wouldn't listen so she had to spoon out the sour soup...

Thats why I not blame Lazada in any way, they apologized that the order was cancelled and then somehow leaked into hands on scammers. Money back (as a coupon) is more than fair in this case.. 

It's not really a refund if they credit you in Lazada wallet, it locks you in to spend that money on Lazada only.

What happens if they no longer stock the item or there's a better deal elsewhere, you're outta luck or have to buy some other cheap junk from Lazada.

Rubbish and unreliable IMO.