Thai man kills girlfriend in jealousy and refusal to convert to Islam

webfact

16 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

But I am of the understanding that Muslims can kill non believers without fear of retribution.

Who gives a damn about a 7th century backwards religion that promotes murdering people, ridiculous blasphemy laws, throwing gays off tall buildings, misogyny, women's testimony is worth only half of a man's, child brides and honour killings.

Backwards isn't the word for it. Barbaric is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And all this talk about 72 virgins awaiting the martyrs, isn't that misogynistic in itself?

Marrying a girl aged six and consummating the relationship aged nine, sick is the word.

You would certainly be locked up practising that these days, and stupid Muslims defend it, saying that nine-year-olds back then were different to nine-year-olds now.

The voices of the mainstream Muslims professing peace, tend to go very quiet when bombings take place and beheadings, not to mention honour killings and kidnappings.

The sooner ALL religions, and I mean ALL, are thrown in the bin, the better.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Presnock said:

well, try living in a fundamentalist Muslim nation...and explain why for over 1500 years the Sunni and Shia have been killing more Muslims than any of the western countries have done.  In this case based on my few years in a fundamentalist nation, he probably wanted to marry her but since she wouldn't convert, he couldn't so to him it was better to kill her and die too so they could be together forever.  Many people that do worship Islam are peace lovers but to any Christian it is hard to understand some of their laws/restrictionscustoms, when we supposedly worship the same GOD.

More like fighting over who has the best imaginary friend. Religion,the enemy of reason.

• Like 1

The headline that he killed her because she refused to convert to Islam is pure speculation. There is no suicide note and  no statement of intent. Merely she refused to marry him immediately because she was not yet ready to convert to Islam.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, bradiston said:

If you said that about Judaism you'd be locked up for life.

why are you trying to derail the topic, which is about a muslim murdering a women for not converting to the cult of intolerance?, it's not about a Jew or Christians.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Why?

I wouldn't say it about Judaism anyway.

Try promoting profoundly anti Semitic views in Washington DC. I don't think they'd go down well. Eliminating Judaism has been tried before, remember? And unless you lived in Iran, advocating the destruction of the state of Israel might also raise eyebrows.

But say the same thing about Islam? Well, who cares? There's only 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Almost a quarter of the world's population. And your ideas are based on the activities of maybe 5,000?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

why are you trying to derail the topic, which is about a muslim murdering a women for not converting to the cult of intolerance?, it's not about a Jew or Christians.

Actually, the allegation regarding converting to Islam was just hearsay. We'll never know for sure, but it's been pounced on by yourself, amongst others, as a chance to voice your disgust with, and hatred of, Islam. That's derailment.

This thread has as usual produced reams of hate speech regarding Islam, to which you have contributed. I was pointing out many of the allegations apply to other religions too. That's all.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Murder Suicide is an extreme behavior. It can be influenced by religious beliefs. For example, in the Bhagavad Gita (an ancient Hindu scripture) Prince Arjuna asks Krishna (a major Hindu god) for advice, because he is to lead a war where he will need to kill friends and family. Krishna tells him to fulfill his duty, kill them, not to worry because they will be reincarnated. Gangsters are often religious, and may use their belief in afterlife as partial justification for killing people. And if an individual believes in afterlife, they may be more willing to kill themselves. Considering all religions have their own version of afterlife of which there is no proof, it's likely there is no afterlife, no matter what your faith (or lack thereof).

21 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Actually, the allegation regarding converting to Islam was just hearsay. We'll never know for sure, but it's been pounced on by yourself, amongst others, as a chance to voice your disgust with, and hatred of, Islam. That's derailment.

This thread has as usual produced reams of hate speech regarding Islam, to which you have contributed. I was pointing out many of the allegations apply to other religions too. That's all.

I don't need a chance or excuse to express my disgust with Islam, the justification is evident all around the world. It's a divisive, mysoginist, gay hating supremacist intolerant cult, founded by a slave owning thief, killer and child abuser. Hate has gotten a bad name over recent years, some things should be hated.

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, proton said:

I don't need a chance or excuse to express my disgust with Islam, the justification is evident all around the world. It's a divisive, mysoginist, gay hating supremacist intolerant cult, founded by a slave owning thief, killer and child abuser. Hate has gotten a bad name over recent years, some things should be hated.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Judaism.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, proton said:

Well go and start your own topic, "Why I hate Islam". Then all of your kind can mill around agreeing with each other, and not hijack other topics with your off topic poisonous rants.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Let this be a lesson to all Thai women looking for a partner. 

At least she didn't get cut up and stuck in a plastic barrel in the spare room or stuffed in a suitcase and chucked in the river. Farang's take the biscuit when it comes to evil retribution against Thai women.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

...founded by a slave owning thief, killer and child abuser.

Truly atrocious attributes that are not exclusive to the Muslim faith either.

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

...saying that nine-year-olds back then were different to nine-year-olds now.

Who knows, maybe they were.

21 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Well go and start your own topic, "Why I hate Islam". Then all of your kind can mill around agreeing with each other, and not hijack other topics with your off topic poisonous rants.

Commenting on a topic about Islam involving a muslim murderer is not highjacking the topic, the whataboutism pulling in Judaism and Christianity which you tried is.

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, proton said:

Commenting on a topic about Islam involving a muslim murderer is not highjacking the topic, the whataboutism pulling in Judaism and Christianity which you tried is.

The topic was about a Thai man, not about Islam. And not about a "Muslim murderer". You're a disgrace.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

Try promoting profoundly anti Semitic views in Washington DC. I don't think they'd go down well. Eliminating Judaism has been tried before, remember? And unless you lived in Iran, advocating the destruction of the state of Israel might also raise eyebrows.

But say the same thing about Islam? Well, who cares? There's only 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Almost a quarter of the world's population. And your ideas are based on the activities of maybe 5,000?

No, statistics have said that probably 15-25% are extremist, radical, or fanatical.

Estimates put Muslims at 1.6 billion, not 1.8 billion.

This includes those that wish the entire destruction of the West, and the accepted numbers worldwide by various agencies is 15% to 25% of the total number of Muslims.

A damn sight more than your 5,000.

So, at the low estimate of 15% we are talking 12 million with extreme views of the West, according to Brigitte Gabriel.

If you accept a Muslim perspective, instead of Brigitte Gabriel's view, they are saying 325,000 Radicals. Still, a long way from your 5,000!

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, bradiston said:

The topic was about a Thai man, not about Islam. And not about a "Muslim murderer". You're a disgrace.

You are wrong, it was about a Thai muslim murdering his girl friend. Where ever islam spreads intolerance, oppression and misery follow, those excusing it and it's medieval practices are the disgrace.

On 12/21/2023 at 11:31 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A Thai man killed his girlfriend in a luxury condominium in the Jana district in the southern province of Songkhla before taking his own life. The motives for the murder were reportedly jealousy and the woman’s refusal to convert to Islam.

Officers from Hat Yai Police Station were called to the murder-suicide in room number 13 on the 25th floor yesterday, December 19. Officers found the lifeless bodies of a 40 year old Thai man named Massadee Arleedeeman and a 40 year old woman named Tarinee Prom-in in the room.

A 9mm Sig Sauer P365 and two bullet shells were found near Massadee’s body. Massadee had a gunshot wound in his chin, while Tarinee had two wounds in her back. They were expected to die at least a day before their discoveries.

Massadee was reportedly a chief of the Saphan Mai sub-district in the province, and his girlfriend Tarinee was a sales representative of a truck showroom.

Tarinee’s older sister revealed to the police that she could not contact her sister, and she did not go to work for two days. She decided to check on her at the condominium and noticed the unpleasant smell as she stood outside the room. She requested a spare key from the juristic person and entered the room to find a terrible scene.

by Petch Petpailin 

Photo via Thai Post

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

42 minutes ago, proton said:

You are wrong, it was about a Thai muslim murdering his girl friend. Where ever islam spreads intolerance, oppression and misery follow, those excusing it and it's medieval practices are the disgrace.

It is the religion of peace, if you don’t believe me. I do you to!!

3 hours ago, bradiston said:

I dunno where you get the 5000 from, but there were plenty of Muslims worldwide dancing in the streets celebrating the rape and murder of innocent Israelis.

Not to mention, all the arranged marriages, female genital mutilation,  child brides, honour killings etc. etc.

A quarter of the world's population?  Damn! It'll be half in no time.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I dunno where you get the 5000 from, but there were plenty of Muslims worldwide dancing in the streets celebrating the rape and murder of innocent Israelis.

Not to mention, all the arranged marriages, female genital mutilation,  child brides, honour killings etc. etc.

A quarter of the world's population?  Damn! It'll be half in no time.

Makes no difference how many so called 'moderates' there are, that does not affect the fundamental evil of the faith they follow. Most are kept in the dark about the reality of it by imams selective preaching and quoting. Muslims are victims of islam as well. 5000 extremists worldwide is laughable, more than that in Leicester! Extremists are just true followers anyway.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

No, statistics have said that probably 15-25% are extremist, radical, or fanatical.

Estimates put Muslims at 1.6 billion, not 1.8 billion.

This includes those that wish the entire destruction of the West, and the accepted numbers worldwide by various agencies is 15% to 25% of the total number of Muslims.

A damn sight more than your 5,000.

So, at the low estimate of 15% we are talking 12 million with extreme views of the West, according to Brigitte Gabriel.

If you accept a Muslim perspective, instead of Brigitte Gabriel's view, they are saying 325,000 Radicals. Still, a long way from your 5,000!

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

Oh right. Christian Scientist Monitor! Dated 2015. Is this the best you could come up with after your Google search?

Try this

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

• Agree 1