Thai man kills girlfriend in jealousy and refusal to convert to Islam

webfact

52 minutes ago, Mywayboy said:

Typical Thai  Male jealousy if I can't have you no one shall have you.

RIP poor Lady as for him rot ,who cares.

The guy's Imam probably advised him to have her converted or to find a new girlfriend. The radical Imams are the real trouble makers in Thailand and the rest of the world. Thailand needs to spy on all Imams, and rout out the radicals.

Imam definition -

noun

1. In law and theology, the caliph who is successor to Muhammad as the lawful temporal leader of the Islamic community.
  2. The male prayer leader in a mosque.
  3. The Muslim worshiper who leads the recitation of prayer when two or more worshipers are present.
Edited by Banana7

35 minutes ago, stoner said:

just the other day a poster told me how tolerant we should be to peoples religious bla bla bla. we have tolerated religion long enough. it is time to move on with reality and things like science and facts.

Cant always trust the science look at what some of the untested covid vaccines have done 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not sticking up for the so called “Religion of Peace” as I have uneasy feelings of anger towards them right now which I am not comfortable with. Maybe this is what that made up word “Islamophobia “ describes… But I’m sure it was the Christian’s they learned their brutality from originally?? I maybe wrong but I read the beheading thing was just copy cat from the Crusades? 

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

He will get 99 virgins now, that is why he did it too.

I believe it is 72 virgins, but Allah will not be disposing any to this guy since he did not kill a whole bunch of infidels on the way out, just himself.  Allah will not be impressed.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, proton said:

No, in this case it's Islam and it's intolerant, oppressive, women hating, gay hating and unbeliever hating book. It needs no interpretation, in fact that is not allowed as it's seen as word perfect and the direct word of God. In the killers mind he was just being a good muslim.

He is now 😂

Officers reported that Massadee divorced his wife two years ago before starting a relationship with Tarinee. They later fought over jealousy and Massadee wanted to marry Tarinee to make their relationship more serious and permanent.

According to the police investigation, Tarinee did not accept Massadee’s proposal because she was not yet ready to convert to Islam after the marriage.

It has little to do with Islam and more to do with this man's inability to accept rejection. There are dozens of these stories from all over Thailand every year, some people just can't handle rejection. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, WhatMeWorry said:

But, but, but I thought Islam was the religion of peace 

3 go into the wilderness, tempted by the devil and 3 come out: the first lives a life of poverty roaming and talking of his 3 truths, second; life and early death preaching understanding and peace and the 3rd becomes a warlord raises an army and war, conquering country after country with over 150 million dead and counting. Think that says it all.

• Thanks 1

When I first came to Thailand I had a Thai teacher who was quite pretty and very friendly, who told me she was a Muslim from the South.  After a few weeks of weekly lessons, she hinted strongly she would like to go on a date with me to the movies or something. She had already told me she had trouble finding a boyfriend because he would have to convert to Islam, if they got married, which would, of course, involve an operation for some. 

Fortunately, there were many more fish in the Thai ocean.

• Thanks 1

The Imams seem to have a very low grasp of truth and real virtue. Alot of fake signaling. Alot of nonsense that has nothing to do with spirituality. Very little dispensing of real wisdom. 

This guy was just another creep, who looked like an adult, but had the emotional development of a 13 year old. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, blazes said:

I believe it is 72 virgins, but Allah will not be disposing any to this guy since he did not kill a whole bunch of infidels on the way out, just himself.  Allah will not be impressed.

In his eyes he killed one the lady