Thai man kills girlfriend in jealousy and refusal to convert to Islam

webfact

50 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

You are just a foolish individual whose arguments don't stack up in the face of scrutiny 

Roman Catholicism. It's priests. The greatest bunch of child molesters in the history of mankind. It's nuns, cruelly persecuting Irish women. It's armies, raping and pillaging all across South America, Asia and Africa. It's cardinals, torturers and corrupt. Even now! The Mafia, mass murderers with God's blessing. Blackmailers, drug dealers, human traffickers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers. 'Ndrangheta. The Vatican can't clean itself of the low life in high places. You've got a bloody nerve calling the shots here. A religion that worships a tortured corpse, drinks his blood and eats his flesh. Ugh. Nauseating rubbish.

Edited by bradiston
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Perhaps what bugs him are the suicide bombers or indiscriminate car bombs or the nutters on knife wielding rampages killing women and children or blowing up concerts full of young girls...

Oh, no! Another antisemite! :sad:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Roman Catholicism. It's priests. The greatest bunch of child molesters in the history of mankind. It's nuns, cruelly persecuting Irish women. It's armies, raping and pillaging all across South America, Asia and Africa. It's cardinals, torturers and corrupt. Even now! The Mafia, mass murderers with God's blessing. Blackmailers, drug dealers, human traffickers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers. 'Ndrangheta. The Vatican can't clean itself of the low life in high places. You've got a bloody nerve calling the shots here. A religion that worships a tortured corpse, drinks his blood and eats his flesh. Ugh. Nauseating rubbish.

Just a load mouthed ranting clown.

I have asked you, but now I won't bother because you can't answer, to name the positives in the religion of Islam.

Name them! There aren't any.

Instead, you spout about historical nonsense hundreds of years ago.

I won't be answering further as you are a nonsensical bigot, go get some fresh air and stop drinking the Kool aid, it's having a bad effect on you.

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

I have asked you, but now I won't bother because you can't answer, to name the positives in the religion of Islam.

I won't be answering further as you are a nonsensical bigot, go get some fresh air and stop drinking the Kool aid, it's having a bad effect on you.

Good riddance then.

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Name the positives in any religion!

I agree,

And I despise all religions equally 

However, Bradiston or whatever he calls himself seems to have this massive unjustified fetish for Islam.

The world has been spinning for 4.5 billion years at least, and the dreamers ask us to partake in these make believe imaginery Gods etc because they can't face the fact that we are just organisms, and when it's over, it's over.

Religions haven't be going longer than 6000 years maximum.

The earth managed for billions of years without them.

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Kool aid? Do you even know what that is, or was? Historical nonsense? Catholic priests are still abusing kids. The mafia and 'Ndrangheta are still operating. I don't recall you ever asking for positives about Islam. And Catholics are still worshipping the devil in their cannibal cult.

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I agree,

And I despise all religions equally 

However, Bradiston or whatever he calls himself seems to have this massive unjustified fetish for Islam.

The world has been spinning for 4.5 billion years at least, and the dreamers ask us to partake in these make believe imaginery Gods etc because they can't face the fact that we are just organisms, and when it's over, it's over.

Religions haven't be going longer than 6000 years maximum.

The earth managed for billions of years without them.

You've just spent 3 days demonising Islam. How can you say now, you don't give a damn? What a wally!

I can only speak as I've found, and I've had no issues with Muslims. I lived and worked for a total of 12 years in Muslim countries; Indonesia and Malaysia. My home of 18 years in Hat Yai is in a mixed Muslim/Buddhist community. I've always found Muslims welcoming, I've experienced no animosity, no one has tried to convert me, and no one has offered to cut off my head. 

If people want to direct their ire, do so toward Saudi Arabia, they're the ones who fund radicals and terrorist groups, they're the ones exporting Wahhabism, the poisonous ultra orthodox version of Islam. Where did Bin Laden come from, where did 15 of the 19 9-11 terrorists come from - Saudi Arabia. The sooner the west stop buying oil from them, and stops pretending Saudi Arabia is a friend of the west the better.

Edited by Stocky
  • Agree 1

On 12/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, proton said:
On 12/21/2023 at 5:24 PM, Raymonddiaz said:

He was just a sick man. Nothing to do with him being Thai or Muslim. Just a human who has made a crazy thing. 

Have you considered that Islamic beliefs may have made him sick?

How about David Kozák or Alina Afanaskina?

On 12/23/2023 at 4:21 PM, Scouse123 said:

Give us the positive and all inclusive aspects of Islam.

I can wait.

As with all major faiths, there is primary dedication to the spiritual, sometimes expressed as 'Surrender to God' which is emphasised in Islam. On the other side of the coin many utilise their self proclaimed religious faith, which in fact they do not practise, for political / power purposes. The killing of civilians during war has been carried out in the millions by armies during the history of our lifetimes, many of whom would call themselves, Christian, Buddhist etc No doubt you will only focus on the negatives of the historical story telling aspects of the Koran (i.e. exploited for power and suppression). However, it is not the core of Islam or indeed any other belief focusing on the Devine.

BTW: Islam was first faith to recognise the rights of women:

https://www.ohio.edu/orgs/muslimst/downloads/brochures/Status_of_Women_in_Islam.pdf

10 minutes ago, Stocky said:

And what exactly has any of the above to do with a sad 40 year old man in Songkhla who couldn't accept his girlfriend rejecting his marriage proposal? Please note contrary to the topic's red meat headline the article actually says "according to the police investigation, Tarinee did not accept Massadee’s proposal because she was not yet ready to convert to Islam after the marriage."

I would just add, that mentioning the religion of the man allegedly at the centre of all this is a new low. When do you read "A Buddhist man murdered his girlfriend in a fit of rage", or "A Catholic strangled a baby" or "A Hindu raped a woman"? Answer, never.

But this misleading headline is followed here by page after page of uncalled for, hateful and unnecessary anti Islam vitriol. It's bait for the baiters. Irresponsible, sloppy and unprofessional journalism. The trolls had a field day.

7 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Sorry, but how does this have anything to do with a sad 40 year in Songkhla who couldn't handle being rejected?

Exactly. This guy is trolling. He's used the ill advised publication of the man's religion as an excuse to pour out his own agenda of invective and vitriol about Islam, for days now. It's really completely off topic. Just his agenda. Tedious and amateurish.

• 2 weeks later...