Donald Trump blocked from Maine presidential ballot in 2024

CharlieH

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh you are just too humerous today. I must stop laughing.

Had Mueller had anything there have been 3 years while Trump was not POTUS to indict him on that. Trump has not been, ergo Mueller was just full of it.

Trump is so full of it people are complaining about the smell when it spills. That's not a figure of speech, either.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Only a true MAGA cultists would consider apprehending record numbers of illegals as "dereliction of duty".

If they hadn't been allowed to enter illegally, none of them would have been apprehended, would they?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

As per above, Judge Gorsich wrote an opinion about this 10 years ago. He said the states decide, period.

Decide what?

Decide if someone can be denied being put the ballot if they are "constitutionally prohibited".

He didn't say a court judge decides after a trial. He didn't say The Supreme Court decides. He said the state decides. And they did, citing Gorsich in their decision.

So if Gorsich switches sides -or The Supremes just take a hachet to state's rights to please Trump, that's opening up another several cans of worms

And for what? To placate Fatty? That's how we ended up in this current mess in the first place.

Good quick Gorsich overview (fact or factoid?)

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-ballot-supreme-court-2666839573/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Feeble, failed attempt. You need to get some new life instead of believing your own lies, confusion, delirium and your sad attempts to lie, misled, gaslight and misinform. The one thing you excel at is exposing your detachmnt form common sense and reality. TDS has a deep hold on you. 

Now, Manafort, what was the indictment and criminal charge that even is in the same spectrum of the fake Clinton inspired Russia hoax conspiracy to topple the Presidency.

Her's a hint: follow your own path to your claim to stupid lies:

"President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced Thursday by a federal judge to 47 months in prison for bank and tax fraud connected to his political consulting work in Ukraine."

Direct form the lying fool himself

These are process crimes and due to the nature of the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ, more commonly referred to as searching for crimes based on names of your political enemies. So, again, who was charged with crimes emanating form the criminal collusion with Russia? Is collusion even a crime?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Feeble, failed attempt. You need to get some new life instead of believing your own lies, confusion, delirium and your sad attempts to lie, misled, gaslight and misinform. The one thing you excel at is exposing your detachmnt form common sense and reality. TDS has a deep hold on you. 

Now, Manafort, what was the indictment and criminal charge that even is in the same spectrum of the fake Clinton inspired Russia hoax conspiracy to topple the Presidency.

Her's a hint: follow your own path to your claim to stupid lies:

"President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced Thursday by a federal judge to 47 months in prison for bank and tax fraud connected to his political consulting work in Ukraine."

Direct form the lying fool himself

These are process crimes and due to the nature of the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ, more commonly referred to as searching for crimes based on names of your political enemies. So, again, who was charged with crimes emanating form the criminal collusion with Russia? Is collusion even a crime?

Per the link I provided, a boatload of people were indicted.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Per the link I provided, a boatload of people were indicted.

For the record:

FBI lawyer falsified docs for FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Only one of many FBI who lied trying to "get Trump" with the fake RussiaGate debacle worthy of daft status comparable to Biden's humiliating  and deadly Afghan 3 ring circus withdrawal!

Imagine that, a dumb as a tree stump Biden luvin FBI gestapo scmuck falsifying docs to get a FISA warrant on Carter Page, all on false pretenses.

Politico reference

FBIliedtoFISAcourt-TrumpRussiahoax.thumb.jpg.8178a626d35565b647c7928fba4f05a6.jpghttps://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/03/ex-fbi-attorney-asks-to-avoid-jail-442767

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 1

Just now, illisdean said:

Per the link I provided, a boatload of people were indicted

indicted for what...process crimes having nothing to do with the fake Russia Russia Russia hoax?....LOL. Give it a rest, i think you need a nap.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, illisdean said:

For the record:

FBI lawyer falsified docs for FISA warrant to spy on Trump. 

The email issue was minor, and would not have affected the Carter Page warrant.

The real issue is that Carter Page was a CIA informant, which really screwed things up for everyone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, illisdean said:

indicted for what...process crimes having nothing to do with the fake Russia Russia Russia hoax?....LOL. Give it a rest, i think you need a nap.

what you call "process crimes" were obstruction of justice. A lot got nabbed for lying to the FBI.

Why were they lying?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:
55 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

If they hadn't been allowed to enter illegally, none of them would have been apprehended, would they?

I am assuming you're not joking, so let me explain:

someone attempts to cross the border illegally. ICE catches them and sends them back to Mexico.

Or they overstay their visa, and then are caught.

Under Biden, more are caught than under Ttump.

Hahahahahaaa!  I am assuming you're joking!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What is it that he has "so blatantly obviously done" 

Fake electors and hiding documents are slam dunk felonies.

To be imprisoned in the US (as was posted by the member to whom I responded) wouldn't he have to have been found guilty of those "offences" first?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hahahahahaaa!  I am assuming you're joking!

I've been to a lot of the border towns.

Bleak. And Trumpy. Effete well-travelled tories like yourself would be miserable. Do you love cammo as a look?

And in Bleak Trumpland (which is 95% of it -think of a white Haiti), a border agent job is a ticket to owning a doublewide trailer.

They need a permanent immigration crisis. Their inbred cousin needs a job. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Bleak. And Trumpy. Effete well-travelled tories like yourself would be miserable. Do you love cammo as a look?

And in Bleak Trumpland (which is 95% of it -think of a white Haiti), a border agent job is a ticket to owning a doublewide trailer.

What the 'uck are you going on about?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

LOL...okay, back up your claims with some evidence of the crimes, convictions, and who was indicted for crimes of Russian collusion. Go ahead, I want to know who colluded with Russia and was convicted of crimes in this treasonous democratic orchestrated deep stage gong show hoax to remove a sitting president.

If you want to know something, do your own research as most posters do. Then if it is right, good for you. If it is wrong, then the problem is yours.

I'm making fun of your border stuff comments.

Then I pointed out that an educated brit like you would hate the actual Trumpies on the ground.

But you'r too drunk to get the joke. So just put your head down on the bar mat and rest.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Probably but they won't rush it. Happy New Year!

Thank you.

The forum needs more posts like this in 2024 to counter all the doom and gloom posted so far this year and it is only 14:22 on 01 January 2024.

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Speak for yourself, you do not speak on behalf of the British people .

British people do not hate foreigners , much of the youth go round speaking with a Jamaican accent, 

I was speaking for educated Brits ............ 'you' aren't part of 'we'!

I suspect the Brits speaking with Jamaican accents, aren't that educated either.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Back on topic . 

43 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was speaking for educated Brits ............ 'you' aren't part of 'we'!

I suspect the Brits speaking with Jamaican accents, aren't that educated either.

Yet another crass comment!

I assume you have been celebrating New Year just a bit too much!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Jah accent is just about the hardest accent to fake. Black Brit-Jamaican accent is like posh-Rasta compared to a cane cutter, bongo beater in the Jah-mountains.

I went to 8 Nottinghill Carnivals in a row. Dub Poet, Linton Kwesi Johnson has a good brit-Jah accent, as did Jah brit poet laureate Benjamin Zephariah (died recently). As did the Levi guy who won on Shark Tank with his Reggae Reggae Sauce.

Just like very white-ish black people like Obama can slip into jive talk when it suits them, English-Jamaican people are ready to channel Bunny Wailer at the drop of a hat.

Certainly, Joe Strummer had the most egregious fake English Jamaican accent. I saw The Clash in Montego Bay and the Jamaican people couldn't understand him. They were there for YellowMan anyway. Here he is absolutely murdering The Harder They Come:

But Tom Hanks's son has taken the bad Jamaican accent as far as it can really go:

https://globalnews.ca/video/6372128/tom-hanks-son-questioned-for-speaking-patois-on-golden-globes-red-carpet

-Nick, can we hear more about the pedo insinuations? Let's not let this mod-lite era go to waste.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Jah accent is just about the hardest accent to fake. Black Brit-Jamaican accent is like posh-Rasta compared to a cane cutter, bongo beater in the Jah-mountains.

I went to 8 Nottinghill Carnivals in a row. Dub Poet, Linton Kwesi Johnson has a good brit-Jah accent, as did Jah brit poet laureate Benjamin Zephariah (died recently). As did the Levi guy who won on Shark Tank with his Reggae Reggae Sauce.

Just like very white-ish black people like Obama can slip into jive talk when it suits them, English-Jamaican people are ready to channel Bunny Wailer at the drop of a hat.

Certainly, Joe Strummer had the most egregious fake English Jamaican accent. I saw The Clash in Montego Bay and the Jamaican people couldn't understand him. They were there for YellowMan anyway. Here he is absolutely murdering The Harder They Come:

But Tom Hanks's son has taken the bad Jamaican accent as far as it can really go:

https://globalnews.ca/video/6372128/tom-hanks-son-questioned-for-speaking-patois-on-golden-globes-red-carpet

-Nick, can we hear more about the pedo insinuations? Let's not let this mod-lite era go to waste.

LKJ! That was good music!

• Agree 1

On 12/30/2023 at 12:24 PM, stevenl said:

Not in the US born citizens are not eligible, why should an insurectionist be eligible?

Where has it been proven that Trump did anything related to an insurrection? 

I'll wait.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1