Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As their Israeli I would expect they know about it anyway.

Yes they kinda heard about it seeing as it was the worst massacre, rape, torture of Jews since the holocaust. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Do you mean that anyone who does not support the murderous Israeli regime is a terrorist supporter?

I didn’t pick that up from his post, surprised you did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, coolcarer said:

I’ve got a few Israeli friends. One of them wore some white socks with sandals and shorts once at the beach. That is the only atrocities they have committed. They are very good people.

Tell that to the (dead) Palestinian people.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Don't ask me, I am not the one who brought up the comparison. Talk to Placeholder.  I was just fact checking false claims.

Hmm.

Any false claims in your post?  What about military purposely fighting civilians, is that accurate?  ... Is the military really fighting the civilians right to exist? Maybe you mean the terrorists right to terrorize. ... Maybe there are some human shields?

Does the presence of human shields remove the right of those human shields to remain alive? Is killing them then justified because they are deemed to be human shields?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, coolcarer said:

I won’t pass that onto my friends. They would probably be quite offended, especially their children 

Even if they were offended, they would still be alive.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Does the presence of human shields remove the right of those human shields to remain alive? Is killing them then justified because they are deemed to be human shields?

Yes

42 minutes ago, Morch said:

This would be a tad believable if one wasn't aware of your posting history on these topics, which mostly revolves around virulent criticism of Israel, with cursory comments about Hamas. Then again, there are them antisemitic views aired, which deny as you might - were indeed made, and therefore do indicate a certain bias.

So according to you I'm antisemitic, anti-Zionist, anti-US, and a Hamas apologist.

Now you can shout that from the rooftops it will not bother me in the slightest, it won't bring the Israeli's back from their deaths on the 7th or the 22 thousand or more Palestinians killed since.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Even if they were offended, they would still be alive.

So would all the Palestinians if Hamas had not committed the atrocities they did on 10/7, yes? 

Again, do you support the eradication of Hamas? If not, I assume you,want Hamas to continue committing atrocities like the one they committed on 10/7, correct? 

You can admit it, it's okay to hate Isarael. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So according to you I'm antisemitic, anti-Zionist, anti-US, and a Hamas apologist.

Now you can shout that from the rooftops it will not bother me in the slightest, it won't bring the Israeli's back from their deaths on the 7th or the 22 thousand or more Palestinians killed since.

They use weasel words like this because they can't directly call you an antisemite. Up to you but I always hit the report button. It's a low act.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

No, I meant what I said, which was "Anyone that does not support the eradication of Hamas, wants it to happen again."

Do you support the eradication of Hamas? If not, I assume you want Hamas to continue committing atrocities like the one they committed on 10/7, correct? 

Completely incorrect as usual.

Please don't assume that you know me or my feelings because unless you know me personally, and you don't, you only assume, which make the ass of you and not me.

If I had my way both Hamas and the IDF would be charged with manslaughter, murder and genocide.

However ALL Palestinians are not members of Hamas or supporters of the Hamas leadership, in exactly the same way that not ALL Israelis are members of the IDF or supporters of Netanyahu or his Likud "war" cabinet.

BTW the term war cabinet came from Netanyahu himself.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, rabas said:

Don't ask me, I am not the one who brought up the comparison. Talk to Placeholder.  I was just fact checking false claims.

Hmm.

Any false claims in your post?  What about military purposely fighting civilians, is that accurate?  ... Is the military really fighting the civilians right to exist? Maybe you mean the terrorists right to terrorize. ... Maybe there are some human shields?

How many Palestinians are terrorists. 1%, 5%, 10%, 50%, 100%?

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

They should be grateful for being alive? They are Jews from Israel. They have done nothing wrong. You are confused.

Why am I confused, according to you?

Tell that to the 20,xxx Palestinians who are not alive because the IDF killed them.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Tell that to the 20,xxx Palestinians who are not alive because the IDF killed them.

What’s that got to do with an Israeli family I know here in Thailand who have no part of this war?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I would guess , about 75 % 

Since over 50% of the palestinian population is under 18 you are either grossly uninformed or believe the kids are terrorists and fair game. I guess you classify throwing rocks at soldiers as terrorism. How many kids were killed doing that before 7/10?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

He is stating the USA's position, which however you might resent, carries more weight than your opinionated, but fact light posts.

Is the USA in front of the International Court of Justice, the highest court in the world?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Please don't assume that you know me or my feelings because unless you know me personally, and you don't, you only assume, which make the ass of you and not me.

If I had my way both Hamas and the IDF would be charged with manslaughter, murder and genocide.

However ALL Palestinians are not members of Hamas or supporters of the Hamas leadership, in exactly the same way that not ALL Israelis are members of the IDF or supporters of Netanyahu or his Likud "war" cabinet.

So, do you support the eradication of Hamas or not? 

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is the USA in front of the International Court of Justice, the highest court in the world?

You're mistaken yet again, the ICC has specific jurisdiction over four core crimes - genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, crime of aggression, pursuant to Article 5 of the Rome Statute.

The case coming up is in the ICJ a UN court

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Keep it in perspective , its a Court case .

Israel has been found guilty , its just a Court case . 

Courts can and do give not guilty verdicts .

You seem to think that a Court cases somehow proves guilt 

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I think you're right. Not all Palestinians are members or support Hamas and, and not all Israelis are members of the IDF or supporters of the Israeli government.

And I'm pretty sure the same percentage of Palestinians support Hamas and there are Israelis that support the IDF and the Israeli government, yes? 

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

They have been Martyred and gone to Heaven , its a great privilege for them to be Martyred in a war against an enemy, all their previous sins are forgiven and they  to straight to  Heaven with no questions asked .

They are in a better place 

13 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Not just Morch, it is well documented!

It might not bring Israeli's back but it will go a long way in preventing another 7/10.

Point 1: Please refer to my post to Morch, the one you are commenting on.

Point 2: Really, I won't bring anyone back from the dead, might doesn't enter in to it, never seen anyone come back yet.

As far as preventing another 7/10, every time the Zionists "Mow the Lawn" don't you think that is the biggest recruiting sergeants dream? This will go on ad-infinitum until there is a fair solution for all.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You're mistaken yet again, the ICC has specific jurisdiction over four core crimes - genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, crime of aggression, pursuant to Article 5 of the Rome Statute.

The case coming up is in the ICJ a UN court

Try reading that again, no mention of the ICC

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Point 1: Please refer to my post to Morch, the one you are commenting on.

Point 2: Really, I won't bring anyone back from the dead, might doesn't enter in to it, never seen anyone come back yet.

As far as preventing another 7/10, every time the Zionists "Mow the Lawn" don't you think that is the biggest recruiting sergeants dream? This will go on ad-infinitum until there is a fair solution for all.

But once Hamas is eradicated, there will be no longer a need to mow the lawn.

Do you support the eradication of Hamas? 

• Like 1