Foreigner steals from renowned Thai designer’s store, Vatanika seeks online help (video)

webfact

2 hours ago, swm59nj said:

That’s what happens when some tourists or expats can barely afford anything.  They will steal

That comment could apply to anyone, not tourists or expats!:unsure:

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

That’s what happens when some tourists or expats can barely afford anything.  They will steal

come on.. someone send this renowned Thai woman 100 baht to keep the foreigner out of trouble for stealing the display glasses ok.. haha.. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, swm59nj said:

Ive come accross a few cleptos in my life but none from memory were poor??  They did it more for attention.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

old, bald, fat. Not many around fitting that description. should be easy to find.

"old, bald, fat"? I think you should've gone to Specsavers! 

Not sure I agree 100% with the "old" or "fat" bit either!

Edited by sambum

Well, yet another pristine example of quality tourism as sought for by the tourism officials of Thailand. 

Given the 23 million tourists Thailand apparently booked for 2023 it clocks ⅓ of the Thai population so - by statistics - does this mean, that only three Thais shoplifted? 

Find him and fine him - perfectly OK - but keep this breaking "news" within the limits it belongs ;-) 

10 hours ago, KhunLA said:

When does flying to TH for a holiday = poor

Poor people steal food, necessities.  Scum steal anything.

Depends.

Maybe he can sell the glasses to buy food with the 'revenue'. He certainly doesn't look very healthy that's for sure. Distended gut, skinny legs, bad posture. 

Maybe he'd be better off in the Hilton. Looks like he'd be even worse off back home on the NI pension. I know I'd rather do my shoplifting in Bangkok than Stoke-on-Trent.

Maybe he's got a mental issue. Who knows?

9 minutes ago, BusyB said:

Depends.

Maybe he can sell the glasses to buy food with the 'revenue'. He certainly doesn't look very healthy that's for sure. Distended gut, skinny legs, bad posture. 

Maybe he'd be better off in the Hilton. Looks like he'd be even worse off back home on the NI pension. I know I'd rather do my shoplifting in Bangkok than Stoke-on-Trent.

Maybe he's got a mental issue. Who knows?

Certainly isn't skipping any meals ... so has a little jingle in his pocket, or is he stealing food also.

• Haha 1