Jeffrey Epstein: US court releases list of people connected to financier

CharlieH

image.png

A US court has released a list of people connected to the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Some of those named are accused of wrongdoing, while others on the list - which was expected to include some high-profile individuals - are making allegations or are potential witnesses.

A judge ordered the release as part of a lawsuit related to Epstein's associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

She is serving a 20-year jail term for crimes she committed with Epstein.

The BBC is currently reviewing the 943 pages of documents, which were released on Wednesday evening.

Some of the 187 people who were previously known as "J Doe" in court papers have been identified. But other names have remained sealed, including those belonging to child victims.

When ordering the release of the list, New York Judge Loretta Preska said many of those named in the lawsuit had already been identified by the media or in Maxwell's criminal trial.

She added that many others did not raise an objection to the release of the documents.

Source

BBC-LOGO.png

I'd be a lot more interested in his flight records so we'd know who was on the airplane and the island at the same time as underage girls.

Just 'cause the knew the guy, flew on his jet, or spent time on the island doesn't mean they participated (or even necessarily knew about) despicable behavior.

Oh, and the CCTV tapes.  Because you just know the guy was getting the goods on his guests.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Another wait & see news-blip :coffee1:

Anticipation builds like the next superhero movie ... not.

Who cares ?   Let's see the blackmail sex-tape collection.   Even that wouldn't be interesting.  Do you really want to see fat old men with young gals.  Like it's not everywhere on the internet already.

I'm still trying to get the image of bill, monica & cigars out of mind :cheesy:

You're Welcome ... :giggle:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Another wait & see news-blip :coffee1:

Anticipation builds like the next superhero movie ... not.

Who cares ?   Let's see the blackmail sex-tape collection.   Even that wouldn't be interesting.  Do you really want to see fat old men with young gals.  Like it's not everywhere on the internet already.

I'm still trying to get the image of bill, monica & cigars out of mind :cheesy:

You're Welcome ... :giggle:

Lay off the whataboutary.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As was your boy Clinton.

https://www.wionews.com/world/bill-clinton-to-be-named-among-200-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-report-675770

Of course, a good progressive, liberal, democrat would never lie about his sexual misconduct. After all, they are the "good people".

#hypocrites

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Forecast: cloudy with a chance of suicides.

Has it ever been discover how Epstein became so wealthy?

Now that we are getting to see how the former pres plays his legal games, I'm expecting him to say "I never touched any of those girls" and then the Supreme Court will have to rule on the definition of 'touch.'  What a blackguard this guy is, and the people he associates with.  He should have steered clear of politics after Roy Cohen died, the mistake of his life.

Not sure there's much against Trump as 'participant', except for a withdrawn lawsuit in which he was a co-dependent with Epstein (it was allegedly withdrawn under threat, but we know the orange man would never threaten anyone! 😃).

The question is rather how much he knew about Epstein's sins. He commented that Epstein liked young girls, and Guiffre was working at MAL when she was first recruited by Maxwell.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” 😅

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-list-whos-on-it-names-bill-clinton-trump-prince-andrew-033918032.html

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

Prince Andrew and the persistent paedophile rumours about Lord Mountbatten and seriously underage boys there is something very rotten in the House of Windsor. Time for the truth to out and Andrew can as he has asserted before subject himself to an FBI interview under caution.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/lord-mountbatten-was-a-paedophile-he-raped-me-at-kincora-first-accusations-made-against-murdered-royal/42069333.html

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Clinton isn’t ‘my boy’, nor is he hoping to stand for election to President of the United States in 2024.

There is one hopeful for the 2024 presidential elections named as a passenger on the ‘Lolita Express’ and he’s named multiple times.

Oh, and his name isn’t Biden.

Which amendment prohibits travel on a private jet?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Probably of all the 'conspiracy theories' I've heard in my lifetime is that Epstein was a collector of 'kompromat' on world leaders (whilst having an insatiable appetite for sex with young girls) for Mossad to exert pressure when required for Israel is probably the most believable. 'Captain' Bob Maxwell when he fell off his yacht had a state funeral on the Mount of Olives when he died, so that was a given. That most leaders of whatever stripe are sociopathic psychopaths shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-writer-who-broke-epstein-case-a-rumored-mossad-link-is-worth-digging-into/

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

Which amendment prohibits travel on a private jet?

The amndment that says when billionaires are getting regular "free" jet rides on a known pedophiles plane they aren't just trying to save money

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Lolita Express’

Do you have the slightest idea what lolita express is and any details of it? Why don't you share what it is you think you know about it instead of playing silly little your so daft games and showing how foolish and ignorant you are. You're marinated in TDS and it is showing, take a break, go on a vacation somewhere, try Florida. UK weather sucks, wouldn't u agree?

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Hilary was spot on and 4 years later the same deplorables turned up to the Capitol

Did Hillary make it to the Capitol,,,,,ahhh NO she didn't. She lost the election to a political novice named Trump who beat her a$$ like a drum,,,,in a  total beat down in humiliating fashion.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1