What is wrong with Thai women (on dating websites) in 2024

37 minutes ago, timendres said:

Have met a couple of good ones over the years, but they are quite rare.

The problem is that it is getting harder and harder, and everyone from teenie to 100kg-granny (if those profiles are representative) in Thailand seems to be out to get rich from 'short-time'...

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, timendres said:

Those sites are the best venue for gold diggers, and, thus, they are full of them.

The girls you actually want to meet are not hanging out there in any real quantity.

Have met a couple of good ones over the years, but they are quite rare.

Not as rare as you claim. I may have found 1 or 2 more than you. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

The problem is that it is getting harder and harder, and everyone from teenie to 100kg-granny (if those profiles are representative) in Thailand seems to be out to get rich from 'short-time'...

Quite right my good man. If Thai women were a TV Dinner, they would undoubtedly be a "Hungry Man" dinner. 

4 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking to leave Thailand for good, possibly checking out the Philippines.

I had a buddy was in the US Navy, stationed in southern California.  Not at all uncommon that his fellow seamen brought back Filipino wives.  When the guys ship out, their wives are staying with their boyfriends before hubby's ship clears the horizon.  He said they take good care of you too, cooking, housekeeping, and of course giving the man what he wants.

If you have a preference for East Asian women maybe you should check out Japan, a country that does not have that Third World desperation.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JensenZ said:

It's a hard pill to swallow for a lot of expats, but a majority of Filipino women prefer love from Filipino men while foreigners are sponsoring them. They are very good at disguising their inner desires. I've made a lot of mistakes myself in good old PI.

A young friend of mine married a Filipino, set her up in Missouri, and after she had permanent residence she got pregnant to a Filipino living in the US. That was a bit sad as he did love her.

I've seen several Thais do this in France. They all, without exception, end up alone with a drinking problem which they fuel by being prostitutes, sometimes in addition to working in Asian restaurants.

As said, many of the girls on those websites are gold diggers but bear in mind that many of the guys are just looking for sex with a much younger girl, either short or long time - a match made in heaven.

I gave up all the ladydrink/bar fine nonsense many years ago and now use a website and each trip I manage to find a gem.

I guess that guys like me are the root of the OP's problem?

Edited by London Lowf
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I suspect that many are prostitutes, and the rest are a bunch of guys sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria looking for a lonely sucker to send them money. 

Had a good number of those too. Usually claiming to be Thai women currently overseas in London or the U.S.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

As the title says; on dating websites, Thai women pretending to be single and looking for someone for a (serious) relationship, but once you contact them...

* A very large percentage seem to just look for customers (s*x, videos, etc.), and...

* The ones who then still claim to look for a relationship don't want to meet you if you actually live in Thailand, or don't want to meet at all in person.

What is going on?

Realy!! you don't know what's going on?

You need to stop spending your time in these dating sites ,Your time is better spend investing and building up your wealth, then the beautifully women will come and find you.

and as it happens I have a bridge  between Manhattan and Brooklyn that I was thinking of selling.

I am simply getting too old and would like to retire. All you have to do is put a couple of toll booths on either side and watch the money roll in 

Call me. image.png.958ba7c1c3f6c575079fb1b7a6d00f64.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

thaifriendly is 95% freelancers

Tinder probably the same

Thaicupid is the best one to try for relationship, subject to standard of girls on it at the time 

did you see the movie mr limpet?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

I had a buddy was in the US Navy, stationed in southern California.  Not at all uncommon that his fellow seamen brought back Filipino wives.  When the guys ship out, their wives are staying with their boyfriends before hubby's ship clears the horizon.  He said they take good care of you too, cooking, housekeeping, and of course giving the man what he wants.

If you have a preference for East Asian women maybe you should check out Japan, a country that does not have that Third World desperation.

Not just Filipino wives. It was always quiet in enlisted housing for a couple of weeks and then all hell would break loose. Com Pac wives. Many a divorce, when the boys came home.

• Thumbs Up 1