Rejected at Nong Kai border for unknown reason

11 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Besides immigration, there are other reasons for keeping boarding passes. 

They make nice souvenirs and serve as headers in scrap books :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BusyB said:

They make nice souvenirs and serve as headers in scrap books :biggrin:

In between jobs my girlfriend was collecting unemployment compensation when we decided to visit Thailand.  The UI office told her to submit her boarding passes in order to continue receiving benefits when she returned.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

In between jobs my girlfriend was collecting unemployment compensation when we decided to visit Thailand.  The UI office told her to submit her boarding passes in order to continue receiving benefits when she returned.

Health insurance companies can ask to see them with claims as well. Anyway I always keep mine for years 555 - more as souvenirs.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 5:54 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Dumb <deleted> hyperbolae much....      The Op has posted of his difficulties of attempting to enter over the past month.

Nothing the Op has written seems contrived or exaggerated at all. 

However, pooling everyone on the bull<deleted> category simply because this is an anonymous website highlights a cynicism highlighting your own true nature.

The op is struggling to enter Thailand and get back to his family. Having known numerous  Immigration officers over the years the suggestion that one of them offered the advice 'do not enter via Phuket' is not far fetched at all.

It is far fetched. For over 60 years I have never heard a comment like that from an IO.

• Agree 2

On 1/12/2024 at 10:21 PM, Captain Monday said:

I’m not sure what you are saying

I’m talking about international arrivals 

even at the Chiang Mai airport international arrivals counter there is a bit of paper that says present boarding pass. My boarding pass is in my Apple iOS wallet or in the trash on the airplane. If that is is unacceptable they can check their records or even send me back. I do not care. Requirement? Utter pish 

I have flown to Thailand hundreds of times over 26 years asked for a “boarding  pass “ a hand full of times. Meaning 3-5 times 

It has only been required since the tm6 was abolished a few years ago.

OP can easily prove his story is true by showing a pic of his non-identifying cancelled Thai entry stamp and cancelled Laos exit stamp but he refuses to do so.

Just like his last denial thread, he refused to take any pic that would prove his story, but then started a thread in forum support asking for all people challenging his story to be immediately banned from Asean Now as they are Trolls with low IQ that are likely to be Thai immigration employees.....

I'm thinking 40 year old living in his Mom's basement typing away 

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Because they haven't allowed you into their country

Then you're in 'no-man's land', and need to get permission from country B (e.g. Laos) again to enter. They might cancel the exit stamp, but Thailand cannot, as, contrary what some Thais may wish for, Laos is not part of Thailand...

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

OP can easily prove his story is true by showing a pic of his non-identifying cancelled Thai entry stamp and cancelled Laos exit stamp but he refuses to do so.

Just like his last denial thread, he refused to take any pic that would prove his story, but then started a thread in forum support asking for all people challenging his story to be immediately banned from Asean Now as they are Trolls with low IQ that are likely to be Thai immigration employees.....

I'm thinking 40 year old living in his Mom's basement typing away 

Really? I honestly thought you were older than that.

If you think the thread's a wind up, just stop reading it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for your advice, even though I'm not able to thank each of you specifically.

I checked the Thai Embassy schedule and it would require waiting here in Laos a few more weeks, at minimum to apply for the visa. And I'm thinking like you said, another land border in Laos might just reject me again because of these weird stamps now in my passport, they might even call Nong Kai who will tell them they recommended me to fly in.

So I bought a ticket to Chiang Mai airport.

If I get rejected again (3 times) I will no longer try to go to Thailand anymore. As I have followed all the laws and regulations and being treated like a criminal. And I'm not interested right now in paying expensive bribes to these corrupt incompetent immigration offices to "clear" my profile...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:
On 1/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, richard_smith237 said:

The op is struggling to enter Thailand and get back to his family. Having known numerous  Immigration officers over the years the suggestion that one of them offered the advice 'do not enter via Phuket' is not far fetched at all.

It is far fetched. For over 60 years I have never heard a comment like that from an IO.

You mean, because you have never experienced something, it didn't happen to someone else ????   

A bit narrow minded don't you think ?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, 007 RED said:

@siwiek  I’m not sure why you are being so reluctant to post a photo of either a) your DENIED entry stamp from Phuket or b) the Entry stamp which you claim was stamped into your passport by Nong Kai Immigration and subsequently cancelled.

If you do have these stamps in your passport, I respectfully suggest that you take a close look at them, and then tell us what personal data is included within these stamps that can identify you.  The simple answer is there is none.

I appreciate that you may be reluctant to expose your identity but as has already been said, on more than one occasion, posting a photo of either stamp will put an end to all the speculation.  It’s nothing to do with "speculation on a board full of trolls" as you put it, its more to do with your veracity.

Just in case you are having difficulty in finding the above mentioned stamps in your passport, I have attached below sample photos of a) a Denied Entry stamp, and b) an Entry stamp.  As you will see there is no personal data inscribed on either stamp which can identify the holder of these stamps.

entry-denied.jpg.958c520a9f60f00670f4b8c91386e1f1.jpg

Entrystamp.jpg.87e06c7f0590792f0cb3c3b6c248b5cc.jpg

@siwiek  If you are not going to respond to useful posts such as this, you are not going to receive the help you need. 

Help others help you, I ca see why some are getting exasperated and beginning to suspect your posts due to a lack of detail.

In showing your 'stamps' it would help knowledgable people (such as above) better understand your specific situation and offer solutions. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, siwiek said:

Thanks to everyone for your advice, even though I'm not able to thank each of you specifically.

I checked the Thai Embassy schedule and it would require waiting here in Laos a few more weeks, at minimum to apply for the visa. And I'm thinking like you said, another land border in Laos might just reject me again because of these weird stamps now in my passport, they might even call Nong Kai who will tell them they recommended me to fly in.

So I bought a ticket to Chiang Mai airport.

If I get rejected again (3 times) I will no longer try to go to Thailand anymore. As I have followed all the laws and regulations and being treated like a criminal. And I'm not interested right now in paying expensive bribes to these corrupt incompetent immigration offices to "clear" my profile...

Waiting for Denied by CM immigration now.  Most likely blacklisted and Thailand no more.  

8 minutes ago, reefsurfah said:

Waiting for Denied by CM immigration now.  Most likely blacklisted and Thailand no more.  

^^ how to identify elderly trolls on retirement visas who only live in Thailand because they've been through 3 divorces in their home country, and jealous of younger guys so trash talk on forums all day 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I just looked at the appointments in vientiane at the thai embassy...dozens of appointments available every day with the click of a button for all types of visas??  so what's the problem that u can't get an appointment

Don’t feed the troll

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

You mean, because you have never experienced something, it didn't happen to someone else ????   

A bit narrow minded don't you think ?

There's a whole lot of it about, especially on these hallowed pages.

44 minutes ago, siwiek said:

^^ how to identify elderly trolls on retirement visas who only live in Thailand because they've been through 3 divorces in their home country, and jealous of younger guys so trash talk on forums all day 

Just the facts ma’am 

20 minutes ago, pomchop said:
2 hours ago, siwiek said:

I checked the Thai Embassy schedule and it would require waiting here in Laos a few more weeks, at minimum to apply for the visa. ...

I just looked at the appointments in vientiane at the thai embassy...dozens of appointments available every day with the click of a button for all types of visas??  so what's the problem that u can't get an appointment

The OP didn't say he couldn't get an appointment, he said that making an appointment means waiting for it. Last time I heard (and looked) around this time last year, the nearest appointment in Vientiane was over 2 weeks away. When I checked with HCMC in Vietnam, it was nearer 4 weeks wait for an open slot.

Now go back (like you ever did look anyway) and check the appointments calendar and advise us what the FIRST AVAILABLE DATE is.

Thanks for playing.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

45 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

As @pomchop said, appointments are available in Vientiane every day starting from 0900 tomorrow. So what's OP's problem saying he checked appointments and has to wait 2 weeks?

More likely OP read on here its a 2 week wait like you did so just added that to his "story"

Screenshot_20240114-183952_Chrome.jpg

post a video of you trying to click those appointments links, otherwise you are lying!!!

all those links are "grey" because the appointments are full those days, nice try again for your disinfo though 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, SunsetT said:

It has only been required since the tm6 was abolished a few years ago.

What is your definition of required?

I throw any foisted on me to  the rubbish onboard why do IOs not punish me somehow, or even ask for them most of the time?

I never said I do not use boarding passes. I simply use mobile boarding passes as much as possible and if they want to know what flight I arrived via they can ask for it. 

The main reason I hate paper boarding passes is gate agents insist on rudely and carelessly marking on them using my passport as their clipboard, which I cannot tolerate .

I do not want any more random pen marks on my passport facial photo page.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, siwiek said:

post a video of you trying to click those appointments links, otherwise you are lying!!!

all those links are "grey" because the appointments are full those days, nice try again for your disinfo though 

Appointments available on 18th (4 days from now) - it took me less time to find out that it did for you to respond accusing others of disinformation....

image.png.dc5eabc0ef38c783fda786dceb8a317f.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1