Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

56 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No proof of that then? Without proof it's just your opinion.

That entire post is just your opinion as you provide no proof of any of it.

Did you notice the citations?

Mueller Report

SSCI Report

I would say go read them, but you won't. trumpers like things simple, like cheap slogans or plans that are 'incredible, the best, fabulous', but which do not exist (like trump's "unbelievable healthcare plan that would replace Obamacare". Four years...ZIP.

What I wrote is my opinion, but facts....the thing that is anathema to your trumpers.

The Manafort-Kilimnik meeting in Spain and handover of internal polling data is FACT

The IRA of the GRU is FACT

The FSB asset who hacked Podesta, gave to Assange, who then gave to Stone is FACT

Go find it yourself. I'm not your daddy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He did his best against a lot of opposition.

trump had a R House and R Senate for his first 2 years.

He had a direct line to the President of Mexico, but 'somehow', Mexico never paid.

trump appointed his own heads of Homeland Security, Border Patrol, FBI

Who was opposing him?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He did his best against a lot of opposition.

Let me guess:

Trump promised to bring jobs back to America from overseas, and failed.

"He did his best against a lot of opposition".

Trump  promised to jumpstart US manufacturing. He failed.

As long as Trump's campaign is based on excuses, he will lose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you capable of posting without insults? Seems not, which says a lot about you, though it seems to be a common situation with anti Trump posters.

What does it say about me? That I think people whose every action points to them being a POS actually are POS?

Plus, how can one find anything positive to say about chumps so consumed by trump's vapors that they cash their SNAP card and SSDI money to send to their "billionaire hero messiah" so he can pay $260,000 for his wife's haircut?

Dumb is dumb. Can't sprinkle sugar or honey on it and make it anything other than what it is.

If you take exception to what and how I write, then I consider that doing a good job. The absolute last thing I would ever want is respect from someone like you.

• Like 1

How come all of trump's "Best People" are all now 'losers' and 'deranged' and 'disloyal'?

The only one he still seems to like is the clown Steven Miller, who is a psychopath disowned by his own family.

Mattis? Gen Kelly? DirFBI Wray? DNI Coates? EconAdv Cohn? SecDef Esper? AG Barr? NSA Bolton? VP Pence? Even Omorosa?

All trump picks. All now the object of trump's rage.

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Did you notice the citations?

Mueller Report

SSCI Report

I would say go read them, but you won't. trumpers like things simple, like cheap slogans or plans that are 'incredible, the best, fabulous', but which do not exist (like trump's "unbelievable healthcare plan that would replace Obamacare". Four years...ZIP.

What I wrote is my opinion, but facts....the thing that is anathema to your trumpers.

The Manafort-Kilimnik meeting in Spain and handover of internal polling data is FACT

The IRA of the GRU is FACT

The FSB asset who hacked Podesta, gave to Assange, who then gave to Stone is FACT

Go find it yourself. I'm not your daddy.

I'm not going to do your job for you. If you don't want to do as the forum rules say don't claim to post facts- is that too simple for you?

The Mueller Report :cheesy:.

Load of old tosh IMO.

• Agree 1

What does it say about me? That I think people whose every action points to them being a POS actually are POS?

Plus, how can one find anything positive to say about chumps so consumed by trump's vapors that they cash their SNAP card and SSDI money to send to their "billionaire hero messiah" so he can pay $260,000 for his wife's haircut?

Dumb is dumb. Can't sprinkle sugar or honey on it and make it anything other than what it is.

If you take exception to what and how I write, then I consider that doing a good job. The absolute last thing I would ever want is respect from someone like you.

People with nothing worth saying often resort to insulting other people.

It's arrogant and makes people not bother reading what you posted.

I'll bet you wouldn't insult me to my face.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me guess:

I suppose you have to post slurs against Trump because your hero, the bumbler, hasn't got anything worth talking about.

As long as Biden/ Harris are his opponents he has a very good chance of winning because  they are just too awful to vote for. Against a decent candidate, not Biden/ Harris, he probably wouldn't have any chance of winning.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me guess:

I was responding to your question "Did Trump close the border when he was President?" and you deflect ( as is usual for you ) with a load of garbage.

You are very entertaining- keep it up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

trump had a R House and R Senate for his first 2 years.

He had a direct line to the President of Mexico, but 'somehow', Mexico never paid.

trump appointed his own heads of Homeland Security, Border Patrol, FBI

Who was opposing him?

Who indeed. All the Democrats and the RINO wing of the Republican party.

image.thumb.png.dcddb2aa5b2a38ba1de4d0012d994ef3.png

16 States Sue to Stop Trump’s Use of Emergency Powers to Build Border Wall - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

he says from behind his keyboard.

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In your opinion.

i think its pretty obvious, just look at him talking from a couple of years ago to now.... if you still deny it then i guess it's you thats in a cult.
put him and orange man together live debate and lets see.... 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I mean if Trump went around sniffing and fondling children at every opportunity, Jesus.

You mean like this?

'A lawsuit filed in California in April 2016 accused Trump and Epstein of forcibly raping three 12 and 13-year-old girls at underage sex parties at Epstein's Manhattan residence in 1994'.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

or this?

TrumpSniff.jpg.0db70061fe404ba60139546ffc22c37c.jpg

Met Gala - YouTube

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

You mean like this?

'A lawsuit filed in California in April 2016 accused Trump and Epstein of forcibly raping three 12 and 13-year-old girls at underage sex parties at Epstein's Manhattan residence in 1994'.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

or this?

TrumpSniff.jpg.0db70061fe404ba60139546ffc22c37c.jpg

Met Gala - YouTube

2016, after he was running for president.... but not before, they waited a whole 22 years before filing the lawsuit... hummmm

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

2016, after he was running for president.... but not before, they waited a whole 22 years before filing the lawsuit... hummmm

Hmmm, it’s important to remember that survivors of sexual assault often face significant barriers to coming forward with their stories, including fear of retaliation, shame, and societal stigma.

The timing of when a survivor chooses to disclose their experience or file a lawsuit does not determine the validity of their claims.

It’s also worth noting that high-profile figures running for public office often face increased scrutiny, which can lead to previously unreported allegations coming to light.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not going to do your job for you. If you don't want to do as the forum rules say don't claim to post facts- is that too simple for you?

The Mueller Report :cheesy:.

Load of old tosh IMO.

Was the Mueller report not discussed heavily on here at the time? You can't harass people for links to old news that has clearly been discussed previously. If the issue or claim is new, fair enough but in this case there is every reason to know that those links exist on this board. That you don't want to search for them is on you. Do we really need to provide links to old material that's been done to death? Serious question.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Hmmm, it’s important to remember that survivors of sexual assault often face significant barriers to coming forward with their stories, including fear of retaliation, shame, and societal stigma.

The timing of when a survivor chooses to disclose their experience or file a lawsuit does not determine the validity of their claims.

It’s also worth noting that high-profile figures running for public office often face increased scrutiny, which can lead to previously unreported allegations coming to light.

That's hilarious. 

Everyone that comes out against Trump, including the old has-been columnist is a hero to the left and is catapulted to stardom. 

Who has come out against Trump has suffered at all? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Was the Mueller report not discussed heavily on here at the time? You can't harass people for links to old news that has clearly been discussed previously. If the issue or claim is new, fair enough but in this case there is every reason to know that those links exist on this board. That you don't want to search for them is on you. Do we really need to provide links to old material that's been done to death? Serious question.

Ad nauseum. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

yeah, not a coincident what so ever!! 😕. he was a high profile celeb, all over the tv & news..  didn't feel the need to file a lawsuit in 2 decades...funnily enough wasn't hated by the media back then, i wonder what changed all that!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, not a coincident what so ever!! 😕. he was a high profile celeb, all over the tv & news..  didn't feel the need to file a lawsuit in 2 decades...funnily enough wasn't hated by the media back then, i wonder what changed all that!!

Yeah, the left loved him until they didn't. 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's hilarious. 

Everyone that comes out against Trump, including the old has-been columnist is a hero to the left and is catapulted to stardom. 

Who has come out against Trump has suffered at all? 

Word salad.

She not a hero but a victim of Trump's sexual assault and found guilty by jury of peers.

Victims suffered a torrid of abuses and threats from TRump's incessant posts. He tried to get Mike Pence hang who came out against Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Nobody in the right mind love a most flawed person who consistenly lie and misrepresent facts and lacking moral principle and being a racist, fascist and an insurrectionist.

triggered . com.  around 80mil do, those that voted anyway, the more they throw at him the more popular he becomes.... guess you can't see that.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1