Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, some brought their cars also, but they did not drive them into the Capital and run people over with them.

Again, zero people with guns in the Capital, and zero people killed it the Capital, except the one female veteran that was shot for climbing through a broken window.

What's your point?

Trump and his gang planned to block certification of the vote by violence. Are you okay with that?

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Have you testified to that yet... oh wait... it hasn't been proven yet... but don't let that stop you.

You don't think that Trump and his cronies planned to block certification of the vote in Congress on January 6? I'm not asking if a court of law has decided on this, I am asking what you think.

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't think that Trump and his cronies planned to block certification of the vote in Congress on January 6? I'm not asking if a court of law has decided on this, I am asking what you think.

I believe in due process... 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, zero people with guns in the Capital, and zero people killed it the Capital, except the one female veteran that was shot for climbing through a broken window.

Facts don't seem to be your friend.

Jan. 6 defendant admits he had a gun when he stormed the Capitol (nbcnews.com)

Guns on Jan. 6: Multiple people brought firearms to Washington - The Washington Post 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What's your point?

Trump and his gang planned to block certification of the vote by violence. Are you okay with that?

Violently without guns and without Trump. 

So was the plan to overpower the armed guards, secure the building and have Trump march over and take command? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The plan was to illegally stop the certification of the election.

Trump, like all cowards, was willing for others to ‘fight like hell’ and put themselves at risk for his benefit,

And then Trump would be President forever and a rainbow would come down around the world and we'd live in peace and harmony forever. 

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or some such other nonsense that Trump supporters believe that justifies trying to overthrow the election.

Some such nonsense that almost ended democracy in the United States.  

I doubt it, but it may be that a couple hundred Trump supporters believed that, but what I find hilarious is how many leftists believe it. I assume the smart leftists all know the whole thing was a hoax, it's just all the low information lemmings that cling to it. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So was the plan to overpower the armed guards, secure the building and have Trump march over and take command? 

Do you know not telling the truth when you know it's not the truth is lying?

As you already acknowledged my post with evidence that there were guns long before this post, I suggest you are now lying.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I doubt it, but it may be that a couple hundred Trump supporters believed that

a couple of hundred?

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

but what I find hilarious is how many leftists believe it.

It is not a belief, it is a fact ,A grand jury heard the facts and recommended , indictment. 

and the facts are not only known to the left but also to the right, many on the right pretend not to know, and many republicans have spoken out against trump , even the husband of his mouthpiece Kellyanne Conway know it and divorced the bitch . 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Do you know not telling the truth when you know it's not the truth is lying?

As you already acknowledged my post with evidence that there were guns long before this post, I suggest you are now lying.

I acknowledged there might be one.

One is still singular as far as I know, unless you guys changed it too. 

As you already acknowledged my post in which I said one, I suggest you are either lying, are a buffoon, or are just a typical low information leftist with zero integrity. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I acknowledged there might be one.

One is still singular as far as I know, unless you guys changed it too. 

As you already acknowledged my post in which I said one, I suggest you are either lying, are a buffoon, or are just a typical low information leftist with zero integrity. 

3 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Obviously besides facts, literacy is not your friend either.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

That's not an answer to my question, which was: are you okay with the effort to stop the certification vote in the Capitol?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I believe in due process... 

I am not asking you the legal status of these issues. Here is my question:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Obviously besides facts, literacy is not your friend either.

You crack me up. From your link: "The full picture of how many among the crowd were armed before the riot occurred is unclear, but court records, trial testimony and accounts from police officers and rioters have supplied growing evidence that multiple people brought firearms to Washington for Jan. 6, 2021. Six men were arrested that day for having guns in the vicinity of the U.S. Capitol, and a seventh who arrived after the riot ended was arrested the following day."

So, none inside the Capital. 

Again, I suggest you are either lying, are a buffoon, or are just a typical low information leftist with zero integrity. 

You were an education major, yes? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I am not asking you the legal status of these issues. Here is my question:

I think Trump wanted to stop the certification and prove that he won. 

I do not think that he planned or wanted to do so violently, or that it was an insurrection or that democracy teetered on the brink. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You crack me up. From your link: "The full picture of how many among the crowd were armed before the riot occurred is unclear, but court records, trial testimony and accounts from police officers and rioters have supplied growing evidence that multiple people brought firearms to Washington for Jan. 6, 2021. Six men were arrested that day for having guns in the vicinity of the U.S. Capitol, and a seventh who arrived after the riot ended was arrested the following day."

So, none inside the Capital. 

Again, I suggest you are either lying, are a buffoon, or are just a typical low information leftist with zero integrity. 

You were an education major, yes? 

As I said before literacy is not your friend.

You obviously don't know the difference between the US Capital and US Capitol!

Edited by LosLobo

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never claimed no one in Washinton DC had a gun.

13 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The Capital of US is Washington DC!

By the way, you already asked some days ago if I was an 'education major' and I replied.

Dementia comes to mind.

I'm done proving all my posts, and getting bored, stop embarrassing yourself.

Have a good evening!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The Capital of US is Washington DC!

Actually, I think the capital of us is Bangkok

The capital of the U.S. is Washington D.C.

The Capital is:

Capitol.png.063d114efd3ace84a7ad2267a89de757.png

By the way, you already asked some days ago if I was an 'education major' and I replied.

Oh, that's right, you were an Ethnic Studies major, sorry. 

Dementia comes to mind.

I'm done proving all my posts, and getting bored, stop embarrassing yourself.

Have a good evening!

Yeah, you and Biden both. 

Go with God Brother!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2