Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Violently without guns and without Trump. 

So was the plan to overpower the armed guards, secure the building and have Trump march over and take command?

I know you don't like to read, but this has already been covered.

"A document, titled “1776 Returns,” which federal prosecutors said was used by the leader of the Proud Boys, lays out a plan to occupy Capitol buildings on Jan. 6, 2021, using covert operators to let "patriots" inside government offices in an apparent effort to force a new election."

"Enrique Tarrio, the former leader of the Proud Boys, and four other members were indicted on seditious conspiracy charges this month. Tarrio has twice been ordered detained until trial."  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/court-document-proud-boys-case-laid-plan-occupy-capitol-buildings-jan-rcna33755

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I think Trump wanted to stop the certification and prove that he won. 

I do not think that he planned or wanted to do so violently, or that it was an insurrection or that democracy teetered on the brink. 

If Trump wanted to peacefully stop the certification (what legal means do you think he had available to do that?) then he would have tweeted to call off his followers as soon as it was clear that they were staging a violent attack on the Capitol. 

Instead he watched it on television, ignored all calls to do something, then only sent out a tweet praising the mob and repeating the stolen election lie after it was clear that the certification would proceed.

There is absolutely no justification for what happened that day.  So Trump defenders try to believe it was no big deal.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I know you don't like to read, but this has already been covered.

"A document, titled “1776 Returns,” which federal prosecutors said was used by the leader of the Proud Boys, lays out a plan to occupy Capitol buildings on Jan. 6, 2021, using covert operators to let "patriots" inside government offices in an apparent effort to force a new election."

"Enrique Tarrio, the former leader of the Proud Boys, and four other members were indicted on seditious conspiracy charges this month. Tarrio has twice been ordered detained until trial."  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/court-document-proud-boys-case-laid-plan-occupy-capitol-buildings-jan-rcna33755

How many of them were inside the Capital with guns? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Now you've got it.  That's what Trump and his supporters wanted.

Right, so a bunch of unarmed people inside the Capital were going to overthrow the United States government, and the only reason we're still a democracy is because and unarmed female veteran was shot to death climbing through a broken shattered window. 

Got it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right, so a bunch of unarmed people inside the Capital were going to overthrow the United States government, and the only reason we're still a democracy is because and unarmed female veteran was shot to death climbing through a broken shattered window. 

Got it. 

A bunch of people stupid enough to believe Trump were in the Capitol with bear spray, tasers, and make-shift weapons to seize the seat of government and prevent the certification of the winner of the 2020 Presidential election.  They may have been stupid to think they would get away with it, but that's what they were trying to do.

It's amazing that the conservatives who freaked out over Obama wearing a tan suit are trying to pretend the Capitol assault was no big deal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

A bunch of people stupid enough to believe Trump were in the Capitol with bear spray, tasers, and make-shift weapons to seize the seat of government and prevent the certification of the winner of the 2020 Presidential election.  They may have been stupid to think they would get away with it, but that's what they were trying to do.

It's amazing that the conservatives who freaked out over Obama wearing a tan suit are trying to pretend the Capitol assault was no big deal.

I think it's a big deal. I just don't think it as big a deal as you, and I do not thing democracy was in jeopardy like the left wants everyone to believe. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump did nothing to call off the mob until after it was clear that they wouldn't succeed.  That is a very big deal.  The nation's Capitol was under attack and the President did nothing.  That alone is more than enough to disqualify him from any public office.

What there a point when it appeared they would succeed in overthrowing the United States Government? 

Too funny

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What there a point when it appeared they would succeed in overthrowing the United States Government? 

Too funny

Do you think that excuses Trump's inaction when his mob war rampaging through the Capitol?

Too pathetic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

How many of them were inside the Capital with guns? 

Deflection.

The plotters stopped the certification vote without guns in Real Life.

This really happened, but you can't accept it in your world view. That comes from being a Trump accolyte, you don't accept information outside your paradigm.

So you deflect when presented with data that you can't accept.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Too funny

They came close to capturing Mike Pence, so that Chuck Grassley would preside over the certification vote.

This may be funny to you, but this was one of the saddest days in American history.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Violently without guns and without Trump. 

I notice how you moved the goalposts on this one.

When the first post contradicted you about guns, your response was "okay, only one gun".

When another post showed multiple guns, your response was "but not inside the Capitol".

This is why your comments are so worthless. Not only are they fact free, but also off point: no need for guns when you have 10,000 people attacking the Capitol.

BTW, it gets worse for you:

Newly released video appears to show Trump supporter firing gun during Jan. 6 riot

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

Do you think that excuses Trump's inaction when his mob war rampaging through the Capitol?

Too pathetic.

He did send a message to them urging them to go home when the demonstration was proceeding and got a bit rowdy  during the day 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He did send a message to them urging them to go home when the demonstration was proceeding and got a bit rowdy  during the day 

Trump's message came 187 minutes after hostilities began. Why so slow?

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Is that sarcasm?  Trump watched the rampage on television for hours and ignored all pleas to do something until it was clear that the mob was not accomplishing anything beneficial for Trump.  Then he praised them, called them patriots, repeated the stolen elect lie and asked them to go home.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Then he praised them, called them patriots, repeated the stolen elect lie and asked them to go home.

You are contradicting yourself there . 

Anyway, best to get back on topic about the next elections 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are contradicting yourself there . 

Anyway, best to get back on topic about the next elections 

You took quotes out of context, by removing the connecting language.

Very bad.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is quite a quick response to an on going situation 

Are you trying to make yourself look unhinged?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/9-11-george-bush-reaction-school-b1902343.html

George W Bush was widely criticized for a 7 minute delay in responding to 9/11. Trump's 187 minute delay was much worse.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am not asking you the legal status of these issues. Here is my question:

You don't think that Trump and his cronies planned to block certification of the vote in Congress on January 6? I'm not asking if a court of law has decided on this, I am asking what you think.

I am willing to keep an open mind until the verdict is in... unlike you I do not have the need to play the guessing game to validate my feelings.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I notice how you moved the goalposts on this one.

No

When the first post contradicted you about guns, your response was "okay, only one gun".

I conceded there might have been one gun. But gun is not guns, except to people that see truth as subjective i.e. leftists. 

When another post showed multiple guns, your response was "but not inside the Capitol".

No, I was always talking about inside the Capital. That people like you see truth as subjective (i.e. leftists) and just lie and pretend otherwise says more about them/you than me. 

This is why your comments are so worthless. Not only are they fact free, but also off point: no need for guns when you have 10,000 people attacking the Capitol.

Then how were they all stopped? The only people that claim 10,000 people were attacking the Capital, are liars that see truth as subjective (i.e. leftists) and that says more about them/you than me. 

My life is better than ever. 

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Deflection.

The plotters stopped the certification vote without guns in Real Life.

This really happened, but you can't accept it in your world view. That comes from being a Trump accolyte, you don't accept information outside your paradigm.

So you deflect when presented with data that you can't accept.

So, you finally admit they has not guns, thank you. 

I never said it did not happen, that's just you, as usual, making stuff up, because you have no integrity and will say anything with no regard for the truth. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

They came close to capturing Mike Pence, so that Chuck Grassley would preside over the certification vote.

This may be funny to you, but this was one of the saddest days in American history.

Aside from Biden, or actually in retrospect Obama's election maybe. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You took quotes out of context, by removing the connecting language.

Very bad.

You make up "quotes" and then complain about quotes being taking out of context, that's typical of the left. 

You don't seem to care when you and your fellow leftists take quotes out of context. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I am willing to keep an open mind until the verdict is in... unlike you I do not have the need to play the guessing game to validate my feelings.

It's not a guessing game, unless you have dementia or were down a rabbit hole on the day.

Trump's Insurrection was watched live by millions, it was one of the biggest news events of modern times.

Likely a billion people witnessed it with their own eyes on that day.

The insurrection was even live on Fox. 

Networks See Spike In Viewers As Capitol Siege Played Out (deadline.com)

World media see Trump ignite an 'insurrection' - BBC News

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

It's not a guessing game, unless you have dementia or were down a rabbit hole on the day.

Trump's Insurrection was watched live by millions, it was one of the biggest news events of modern times.

Likely a billion people witnessed it with their own eyes on that day.

The insurrection was even live on Fox. 

Networks See Spike In Viewers As Capitol Siege Played Out (deadline.com)

World media see Trump ignite an 'insurrection' - BBC News

Insurrection? You're funny

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden will do fine beating "himself" especially if he continued making disastrous and panicked pressers where he lies and spins the facts and calls SC Hur's report wrong, mixes up presidents fromEgypt and MX all the while helping Trump!

I know the SC deemed Biden mentally unfit for a criminal trial but why does Biden keep on with all the buffoonery and lies, and acting like he wants to lose? He's plain looney tunes and on full rip display now. Maybe it's all an act to and plan to toss him aside as his status and shelf life as the useful idiot has expired.

Big wins now for Trump and his Team MAGA. WOW,

Trumps got the mojo goin on now!

Bye bye Biden.

Bidensincumbentdeficit.thumb.jpg.d25277df7e0a8162661d75b9689d8b51.jpg

Trumps polling edge explained

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1