Federal Jury Orders Donald Trump to Pay $83.3 Million in Defamation Case

Social Media

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Maybe you should start saying that to the guy you’re defending so passionately, seeing as how lying is his second nature. Or maybe even his first nature. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t spend much time worrying about my past catching up with me.

Me neither.  I don't have enough assets to make a contingency lawyer drool.  And I won't be running for office against any Dems.

But if I every get filthy rich, I may just change my name so Cathy Conley can't find me.  The sex was always extremely consensual, with her generally instigating.  But you wouldn't have known that from the stories she told her friends after we broke up.  Cray Cray is how my nieces describe it...  Not unlike naming your cat "Vagina".

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 7

7 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Trump attorney Alina Habba blasts judge after $83 million E. Jean Carroll decision

"I couldn't prove that she didn't bring in the dress, there was no DNA, there was no experts — my experts were denied, two of them — two of them — were denied to come in," Habba said.

The attorney said they plan to "immediately appeal" the jury's verdict, blaming the result on partisan politics.

https://gazette.com/news/wex/trump-attorney-alina-habba-blasts-judge-after-83-million-e-jean-carroll-decision/article_ccb066b5-33a2-575c-a845-5bdda5804fc4.html

This sham trial will get tossed out down the road, but at least the TDS junkies are having their weekly fix.

Trump will not appeal the $83 million verdict. Alina Habba is lying to you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess that January 31 will be a big surprise for you.

If you liked the $83 million verdict, next week will be a treat for you.

Are you tired of winning yet?

My crystal ball shows Trump won’t pay anywhere near that amount .

Maybe yours needs to be recalibrated.

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess that January 31 will be a big surprise for you.

If you liked the $83 million verdict, next week will be a treat for you.

Are you tired of winning yet?

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You are completely lost without your talking points, and you are just thrashing around. Fortunately, you should have them on Monday.

Using common sense, it's obvious that Trump will not appeal the $83 million verdict.

Who manufactured your crystal ball?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Here we go again.  Everybody is always picking on little donnie boy.  Every charge against him is a witch hunt.  Every jury verdict is rigged unless he wins.  Every election is rigged unless he wins.  Every person he hires is the best and brightest until they say something that he doesn't like then they are idiots, commies, traitors, to be vilified and threatened.  Every woman lets him grab em by the pxxxy as they just can't resist his "charms".  Every wife was great until he got divorced.  Every business deal was perfect except maybe the dozens that went bankrupt.  Every judge that rules against him is biased.  Every grand jury that indicts him is full of planted democrats.  Every prosecutor that files charges against him is controlled by Biden.  Every thing he has ever done or ever will do is perfect....it is just all so unfair to poor little bone spur donnie, born with a silver spoon to shovel BS.......and every fool who sends money to the man who is so rich he will never ever need or ask for their money needs to look up the word delusional if they can't admit that they have been conned.

At last!  You finally figured it out!

Welcome aboard the Trump train!  Full steam ahead.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are completely lost without your talking points, and you are just thrashing around. Fortunately, you should have them on Monday.

Using common sense, it's obvious that Trump will not appeal the $83 million verdict.

Please post a copy of the check.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

I don't guess you've ever served on a jury...  The standing joke is that you don't stand a chance, 'cause all the smart people figure out how to get out of jury duty.  Which I did for 64 years.  Then after I retired, I was called up and I answered the call.  I had nothing else on my schedule.  Pretty much confirmed.   The joke's true.

If she doesn't even remember the year that it happened, how does she remember it was Trump?  And it wasn't consensual?

Excellent point!  Concur 100%

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Here we go again.  Everybody is always picking on little donnie boy.  Every charge against him is a witch hunt.  Every jury verdict is rigged unless he wins.  Every election is rigged unless he wins.  Every person he hires is the best and brightest until they say something that he doesn't like then they are idiots, commies, traitors, to be vilified and threatened.  Every woman lets him grab em by the pxxxy as they just can't resist his "charms".  Every wife was great until he got divorced.  Every business deal was perfect except maybe the dozens that went bankrupt.  Every judge that rules against him is biased.  Every grand jury that indicts him is full of planted democrats.  Every prosecutor that files charges against him is controlled by Biden.  Every thing he has ever done or ever will do is perfect....it is just all so unfair to poor little bone spur donnie, born with a silver spoon to shovel BS.......and every fool who sends money to the man who is so rich he will never ever need or ask for their money needs to look up the word delusional if they can't admit that they have been conned.

Biden doesn't control anything.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Please provide evidence she doesn't know what year it happened. You do know she told other people at the time, right?

This is what happens when you just recite a talking point that someone emailed you - you never really know if it's true or not, you just have to trust your source, which , in this case, is the Trump Lie Factory.

E. Jean Carroll has said that she’s certain that former President Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. But the 79-year-old advice columnist does not know the year. It may have been 1995. Or it could have been later.

https://slate.com/technology/2023/05/carroll-trump-trial-verdict-rape-sexual-assault-memory.html#:~:text=But the 79-year-old,in the spring of 1996.

• Confused 3