90 year old dad with cancer but pretty healthy, could he have some wild fun?

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a friend of a friend who invited his father to Thailand. The wife stayed at home in farangland.

The guy took his father to the bars, had some girls sit with him, etc. Nothing exiting happened.

Then on the last day they went out together and again, nothing happened, and at the end they said goodby. The father's flight was in the early morning, and he had a limousine booked and told the son there is no point in seeing him that morning.

And then, the next morning, the son woke up early and decided to visit the father in the hotel. He wasn't alone... 

IMO, Fathers and sons should keep their sex lives apart ,there shouldn't be any cross over points 

Seems a bit weird to me 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

IMO, Fathers and sons should keep their sex lives apart ,there shouldn't be any cross over points 

Seems a bit weird to me 

Agreed. I'm not comfortable at all talking to my father about sexual subjects and it was never discussed between us while I was growing up, ever. I have heard that some guys do though and that it's almost a college buddy relationship.

Edited by JimTripper

7 hours ago, Celsius said:

and just for the reference for the saddos that are banging prostitutes, this is what sloppy seconds look like.....you cum after Gargamel, Mohammed, Barat Patel, Ahmed Saleem and Jamal's 3 for 1 watersports experience, Johnny's salad tossing and Günter's messy facial brownies 

You're well informed about the hazards of banging pros!  Perhaps your comment should have read, "this is what sloppy seconds look like.....you cum after Gargamel, Mohammed, Barat Patel, Ahmed Saleem and Celsius..."

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This 90 yr doesn't drink.  Im told he is a horny fella. He gets around pretty good.  Was walking 18 holes 3 times a week 2 years ago. .   Has a neck issue that bothers him the most. 

He isn't going to get his cancer treated.  I think at 90 his doc and him agree just to run out the time.  He isnt feeling pain or anything from the cancer.  

The insurance idea wasine thinking if he died he has a burial spot in the states near family.  No cremation for him. 

Maybe a go go bar or 2 but mostly I was thinking room service.  I think he was in Thailand or SE asia in the Air Force 65 years ago.  

Service like im thinking isnt really available that much in the states.   Maybe im to Innocent.   It would kill him if he got busted near home.    I think he has plenty of funds for a fun few weeks.  

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

This 90 yr doesn't drink.  Im told he is a horny fella. He gets around pretty good.  Was walking 18 holes 3 times a week 2 years ago. .   Has a neck issue that bothers him the most. 

He isn't going to get his cancer treated.  I think at 90 his doc and him agree just to run out the time.  He isnt feeling pain or anything from the cancer.  

The insurance idea wasine thinking if he died he has a burial spot in the states near family.  No cremation for him. 

Maybe a go go bar or 2 but mostly I was thinking room service.  I think he was in Thailand or SE asia in the Air Force 65 years ago.  

Service like im thinking isnt really available that much in the states.   Maybe im to Innocent.   It would kill him if he got busted near home.    I think he has plenty of funds for a fun few weeks.  

Why is it your business?

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Seems a bit weird to me 

Nobody ever likes being told what to do.

4 hours ago, Elkski said:

Making it to 90 is huge. Many don't. Suggest things to him and let him decide. Nothing wrong with having company of a lady at any age, especially since he lost his lady. The body ages but the mind stays strong much of the time, unless encumbered with dementia. This doesn't seem to be the case so let him have as much fun as he can while he's still around. A bucket list is what we all should have. I waited many years raising children (still am) and haven't traveled like I wanted to. If you don't do things, you can't do them when you've passed. Time waits for no one.

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

You have no idea what you would do until you actually live to 90. All depends on state of health and motivation.

Although there are outliers in any group, at 90 years old the body is closing down, fast or slow depends on many factors. both medical and environmental,  but one can draw a few generalisations; one can't walk far, one has a lot less energy, one's mental facilities decline, one's body can't take much stress or rapid changes in blood pressure. Sex is probably the last thing on the minds of anyone in these later years.  Just to show one of the outliers, Bob Hoover was in his mid eighties when the video below was recorded. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7R7jZmliGc&t=12s

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 2/5/2024 at 10:12 PM, Elkski said:

This friend hasn't asked his dad yet but i think its a good idea. 

Seems like your private fantasy. Why not first see what dad says after your friend asks him, if he's not too demented to give a responsible answer. THEN, if dad agrees, come here and get the membership all excited?

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Seems like your private fantasy. Why not first see what dad says after your friend asks him, if he's not too demented to give a responsible answer. THEN, if dad agrees, come here and get the membership all excited?

Asking for a friend's dad seems like he is wondering about himself in future. Never met a 90yo that wanted to fly overseas. It takes 12 to 18 hours if connecting flight to Thailand. Nobody likes airports. Apart from a massage or sex what is the benefit to doing it?

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Making it to 90 is huge. Many don't. Suggest things to him and let him decide. Nothing wrong with having company of a lady at any age, especially since he lost his lady. The body ages but the mind stays strong much of the time, unless encumbered with dementia. This doesn't seem to be the case so let him have as much fun as he can while he's still around. A bucket list is what we all should have. I waited many years raising children (still am) and haven't traveled like I wanted to. If you don't do things, you can't do them when you've passed. Time waits for no one.

I have a Thai bucket list. 90% done. Best to do it before you get old. 

On 2/7/2024 at 2:57 AM, uttradit said:

I have a Thai bucket list. 90% done. Best to do it before you get old. 

Tell us the 10% list thats left

On 2/7/2024 at 10:55 PM, uttradit said:

Asking for a friend's dad seems like he is wondering about himself in future. Never met a 90yo that wanted to fly overseas. It takes 12 to 18 hours if connecting flight to Thailand. Nobody likes airports. Apart from a massage or sex what is the benefit to doing it?

If you have to ask why having sex is worth a 12 hour flight I am unable to explain it, but trust me I did it many times and it was always worth it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 2/7/2024 at 2:35 PM, daveAustin said:

^^^ Then stop doing it to others! You might be a decent person, but most of your posts on this topic have come across as overly negative, contemptible and borderline trollish. I see that you are a new member... one of the banned, is it? There are many on here. If I were to ever make it to that kind of age (I won't, no thanks), I would be ecstatic that my boy would care enough to want me to have one last bit of fun. Shove insurance, logistics and this and that. Those old boys are from a different generation and tougher than us. The guy should get him out here and have him pampered at a soapy massage place. If he croaks in the process, what a way to go! Better than being miserable in the staid West.

:clap2:

Well said. who wants to live as a decrepit old man anyway? I'd rather go out mid joust than simply degenerate till my body just stopped.

• 3 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 12:46 AM, sirineou said:

certainly NOT!!

just regular fun. Wild fun is reserved for those 60- 73 3/4ths 

73 3/4ths to 90 are allowed wild fun 4 time a month but no more than once a day 

and 90 year olds should take  a nap and dream about it

have you not read the directions? 

I suppose there must be a spreadsheet somewhere where you can 'perm' the options.