Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You only think you were talking about 2028.

Harris will run for President in 2028, and will have tough competition. 

Harris - Haley in 2028?

Let me try this again - I was talking about 2024. I was not talking about 2028. 

16 hours ago, novacova said:

It’s quite remarkable that many support the poor guy even though that the fella has overt undeniable severe age degenerative issues. It just goes to show how desperate and convoluted the left has become, quite the clown show 

Obviously they only support him because of their irrational fear of Trump 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I agree with you there, but surely they're going to end up with Trump if they don't face up to reality.

How can Biden compete in the Presidential TV debates in his condition? He'll be torn apart. 

Trump won’t debate nor does he know how he would just try to make it a circus like last time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Really???it’s not only that Joe Biden isent a treasonous wanna be dictator it’s the results achieved under his administration as you well know,the strongest economy on the planet getting inflation under control outstanding stockmarket and employment #s meaningful legislation.standing for democracy and standing shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine stopping Putin in his tracks revitalizing nato and adding top tier members.those are the reasons I and any other AMERICAN citizens should vote for this administration.

Not the strongest economy and inflation is 1.4 pts above Fed suggested level. The stock market rose more under Trump. The poverty index was lower under Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tug said:

Trump won’t debate nor does he know how he would just try to make it a circus like last time

You are making a fool of yourself defending Sleepy Joe. 

There is no way he could take part in a debate. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

LOL....you ok? You trying to emulate Biden, is this your level best at mimicking Biden?

Go away and play your stupid games with your ilk.

So you've been caught lying again? 😀

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Much higher gdp growth than G7 countries compared to pre-pandemic level  higher growth than othercdevelopped countries ( you posted the li k yourself). Inflation now lower than the average of advanced economies.

Inflation is high. Totally irrevelant what others do.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Inflation is high. Totally irrevelant what others do.

Not relevant for you  but absolutely relevant for economists. The US inflation level has always been correlated to other developed countries' inflation level.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, illisdean said:

The bigger question, if you can put together a rational attempt at thought process is to question what part of the PRA protects Biden as a senator and civilian, as you may or may not know the PRA applies primarily to the president and that VP 's are covered in a lesser and restricted capacity. Until you read it and try to comprehend it, go away and stop trying to troll here, you are making a total idiot of yourself.

No part of the Presidential Records Act protects either a former President or VP from charges for possession of classified documents.

Trump won't use the PRA in his legal defense. He is just posting about it to fool the rubes.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

No part of the Presidential Records Act protects either a former President or VP from charges for possession of classified documents.

Trump won't use the PRA in his legal defense. He is just posting about it to fool the rubes.

Yet joe is given a free pass for the same infraction because he is "a forgetful old man"... go figure.

5 hours ago, uttradit said:

Not the strongest economy and inflation is 1.4 pts above Fed suggested level. The stock market rose more under Trump. The poverty index was lower under Trump.

Those pesky facts get ya every time the United States is doing remarkably well after just coming out from under a world wide pandemic and remarkably no recession exclent unemployment figures soon interest rates will be dropping its results and this administration is getting them

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yet joe is given a free pass for the same infraction because he is "a forgetful old man"... go figure.

Worse than that.  He read acknowledged classified documents to his ghostwriter in 2017 and didn't surrender those documents until forced to, in 2022.  So much for the claim he "cooperated", so it's different from the bad orange man.

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Those pesky facts get ya every time the United States is doing remarkably well after just coming out from under a world wide pandemic and remarkably no recession exclent unemployment figures soon interest rates will be dropping its results and this administration is getting them

So, how do you explain the record credit card and household debt, along with the horrendous increase in delinquent payments?  If the "economy" is doing so well, shouldn't we be able to pay down that debt?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2024/02/07/us-credit-card-debt-hits-trillion/72505645007/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

So, how do you explain the record credit card and household debt, along with the horrendous increase in delinquent payments?  If the "economy" is doing so well, shouldn't we be able to pay down that debt?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2024/02/07/us-credit-card-debt-hits-trillion/72505645007/

Gee I don’t know,I’m responsible debt free (well mostly) carry a car note manly to keep the credit gods happy most likely a lot of it is due to the high inflation that’s being tamped down due to competent leadership.( pesky fact inflation was worldwide)we here in the states are doing remarkably well in dealing with it.as far as folks paying down their debt heck I don’t know I’m not in charge of their finances!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Tug said:

He can't speak. Don't the American people deserve a president who can utter a complete sentence without losing his train of thought. But, time is running out for the Dems to pick another candidate. Even CNN isn't holding back any longer, the segment I watched, they were dragging biden under the bus about his speech and lost memory.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Spent some time last night watching the post news conference commentary of CNN & MSNBC. Basically the same message. Don't believe you're lying eyes or deceiving ears. Nietzsche's herd mentality on full display.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And when he became aware he still had them he reported himself and immediately returned the documents.

Boy oh Boy have you ever sanitized that... he did not report himself... he got caught out.  Plus even if he had self reported that he had retained classified documents (which by the way is illegal for a vp to do) that doesn't make him any less guilty of breaching the law.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Who is "he" and what court did "he" deceive?

you pal Chomper wrote this about biden in court..... 

Entirely reasonable for anyone to present themselves to a jury in a way that garners sympathy.

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Boy oh Boy have you ever sanitized that... he did not report himself... he got caught out.  Plus even if he had self reported that he had retained classified documents (which by the way is illegal for a vp to do) that doesn't make him any less guilty of breaching the law.

‘mens rea’

Look it up.

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you pal Chomper wrote this about biden in court..... 

Entirely reasonable for anyone to present themselves to a jury in a way that garners sympathy.

I’ll choose who my ‘pals’ are, if you don’t mind.

It if you have any disagreement with my statement you have quoted let’s be having it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

He can't speak. Don't the American people deserve a president who can utter a complete sentence without losing his train of thought. But, time is running out for the Dems to pick another candidate. Even CNN isn't holding back any longer, the segment I watched, they were dragging biden under the bus about his speech and lost memory.

It’s running it if time for both Democrats and Republicans to choose another candidate.

Keep that in mind in the weeks ahead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And when he became aware he still had them he reported himself and immediately returned the documents.

He read from classified documents in 2017 to his ghostwriter (bad on several levels), and failed to turn in those documents until 2022 when the heat was on.  

Read the report.  It's pretty damning.

• Agree 1