Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies who do not pay their bills

Social Media

21 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I saw an interview with one of those MAGA freaks not too long ago, and he said that Trump could stop the war in Ukraine by just calling Putin and speaking to him harshly. All the MAGA cult members standing around nodded in agreement and they all 100% believed that to be true. Had to pick my lower jaw up from the floor after watching that. 

So dramatic!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, johng said:

He is correct they should pay their share.

why is the USA the policeman of the world with close to 800 military basses around the globe,interfering all over the place  bring those troops home and protect your own borders not someone else's.

Better China Iran Russia axis

2 minutes ago, johng said:

How many
military bases do the "evil" axis above  have ?  how many "regime changes" have they initiated and supported   = or  < or  > than

good ole USA ?

You've picked your side.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

If you’re referring to the utterly inane and infantile remark by that Trump fan I referred to, I agree.

Nah. I was referring to the impressive range of vertical movement of your jaw.

Edited by nauseus
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

refused to consider a bill that would have imposed extremely strict border controls and provided foreign aid at the same time.

Bring a bill "protecting" the border and a separate bill giving billions to foreign countries its quite simple.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thaicurious said:

FYI, just in case anyone is still wondering if NATO should be concerned, or if any poster still insists that he was just kidding, the orange sex offender doubled down

Trump reiterates to NATO allies: If you don’t pay up, ‘I'm not going to protect you’ - POLITICO

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-41332309.html

“Biden, he’s more experienced, more predictable, he’s a politician of the old formation,” Putin said

Two news which are not unrelated.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Obviously the signs  of Trump’s cognitive decline can be seen by him inability to remember names and inability to express coherently. 

you're talking about the "other bloke" surely ?  😝

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

And I repeat, how can a con-man who has deliberately failed to pay hundreds of contractors and their workers, the trump uni staff and more be seen as having any right to make comments about Nato countries etc.

Plus the fact NATO countries has agreed to increase to 2% of GDP spending by 2024. Trump unilaterally tried to nullify an international agreement with Allies. From some of the comments above it appears some US citizens have a very little understanding of why the US invests in defense in conjunction with it's allies.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

Yee-- ha, break out the moonshine Marylou!!

Don't really see what your post has got to do with the topic, however I'm sure that you are pleased to have got that rant out of your system, however please don't enlighten others as to exactly what you were trying to say/achieve, because I don't think anyone would be interested in any more of your ramblings! 

My post was in response to “morch” giving just a few examples that the US started embarrassing itself long before Trump was even interested in politics.

”what I was trying to achieve” well just to prove a point which I believe I did.
You can call it a rant if it makes you happy but everything I stated is factual.

The truth hurst don’t it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You may be happier in Russia.

They use the same propaganda as you.

Maybe I would be Yes, many people are.

what makes you consider the facts I stated as “propaganda”💁🏼‍♂️

Is it simply the fact that you do not agree with them, are you claiming the examples I gave to be un factual??

Edited by FroeyD
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2