Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

That's still better than the attention span of most Trump supporters.

And bookkeeper/mental health professionals that think asset means the same thing as cash.  

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

49 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Just because we don't like Trump doesn't mean we like Biden. Both have flaws. But Trump supporters are unable to be critical of their cult leader.

i can, like what he does IN the US, close the border, trying to bring back manufacturing, and how he calls out the fake news, corrupt Dems, Killery clinton, and best of all, winds all you guys up.
I don't like his stance on Israel, Iran, Russian gas to EU, and muricas foreign policies in general..

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Another conspiracy theory. Boggles my mind as to how anyone would fail for them.

Many estate agents and loan officers went to jail or paid fines for the late 2000's real estate crash. Fraud.

Who?  You always demand proof so why don’t you practice what you preach?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I guess I had better throw my bookkeeping diploma in the bin, and start over with your version.

You've been caught out with a dumb mistake, and you're not fooling anyone.

Ensure your journalism awards are separated from your bookkeeping diplomas so they don’t wind up in the bin.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am not a Biden supporter. However, given the choice between Biden and an adjudged rapist who is under 91 criminal indictments, Biden wins every time.

Take a look at the photo you posted again, and compare the eyes and facial expressions of the two guys behind Trump, and in focus. It's chalk and cheese.

If the Republicans ever found the spine to jettison Trump, Nikki Haley would be a much more viable challenger.

Haley?  lol.  Not going to happen.  After Super Tuesday she will be history and supporting Trump.

FFS, she lost her own state. 

You guys are sweating bullets now and trying every trick in the book but the normal working American people see through this and all the witch hunts are only making him stronger.

Thank you 

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Just because we don't like Trump doesn't mean we like Biden. Both have flaws. But Trump supporters are unable to be critical of their cult leader.

But Biden’s eyes are “focused “.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So everyone who does not live in your paranoid, conspiracy promoting echo chamber is a leftist?

I'm not at all surprised that is your definition of a leftist.  Most people would call such people informed and rational.

Excatly what are the conspiracies you are talking about?

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, candide said:

Of course, you believe what the ex-KGB guy says... 😀

The fact is that’s what he stated and you guys are obsessed with facts so don’t try and change the fact.

And why would you believe one who plegerized his speeches during numerous campaigns, lies about his degrees and class standing, his march with MLK just to name a few.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, G_Money said:

Haley?  lol.  Not going to happen.  After Super Tuesday she will be history and supporting Trump.

FFS, she lost her own state. 

You guys are sweating bullets now and trying every trick in the book but the normal working American people see through this and all the witch hunts are only making him stronger.

Thank you 

Biden made a clean sweep in the same state.

You are talking about a candidate that 40% of Republican voters did not vote for. Take that into November, he'll be defeated in a landslide.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1