Big Joke Dismisses Involvement In Money-Laundering, Online Gambling Charges

webfact

I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night. Of course, he’s been involved in it all that long all those high ranking officers are all corrupt come on get a grip TIT.  Oh, I forgot. Do you think he’s gonna admit that he’s corrupt come on

He has had many post within the police or gov. Immigration was one post and how many others.Now this story about gambling and the money laundry,I know nothing and do nothing wrong.Up to someone to prove i,am a bad apple but I,am not

5 hours ago, edwinchester said:

One of wifeys friends recently retired after most of her life working for the Police. She speaks openly of the corruption amongst it's ranks and that there is absolutely nothing individual officers can do about it as it is so pervasive.

It's for that true reason that I don't believe anyone can reach the high ranks of the RTP as BJ has without being tainted in some way by the sewer that surrounds it.

If it isn't the allegations in the particular case being alleged here, it's most likely something  else, or more likely, many other something elses.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Muhendis said:

You might well be tempted to ask "where does that leave his accusers?"

It was some time ago that Big Joke found a few bullet holes where he didn't want them.

I suspect he may be clean but he is upsetting the apple cart for everyone else.

When a guy at the top of one of the great pyramid schemes of the nation is clean, that would prevent the system from functioning.

So the bullet hole story was likely quite an effective bit of PR that some naive people bought into. Did you actually see the bullet holes, do you know any people that saw them? I didn't think so, none of us saw it. Do you think I would take the biggest joke's word for anything? Just say NO to nonsense and BS. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Unless a person lives in fantasy land as noted by earlier post you cant be in this organization and turn your head there is no serpico in Thailand you are either with them or against.

As I noted before his current position running around promoting the RTP wad nothing more than PR, a big joke!

He was back the first time because he is a snitch as label wasnt going to get the top job. He certainly has something on someone this time will they help him. 

Ever wonder how the Triads took over 32 provinces and we hear nothing of the outcome.

To fix the problem dig a big hole start from the top every province every district to every local station.

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

How anybody near the top of one of the most corrupt organisations in the world can present himself as "clean"  is astonishing, and anybody who actually believes him needs their head examined 

Please recommend a good phrenologist. I would like to be sure that my personal assessment of this officer is warranted....😋

4 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

He was moved to an inactive post some years ago because he and other members of his force were extorting money from gambling joints and Go-Go bars. They believe that is the reason his car was shot up while he was inside an illegal establishment.

Ha Ha. He was moved because he was threatening to embarass his superior in the immigration biometrics rort (remember the BMW 'smart cars'). His car was shot up as a warning to keep his mouth shut. 

19 hours ago, nausea said:

RTP corruption is pretty much a given, I doubt any of these guys has clean hands, so Big Joke is probably right when he says that this is more to do with internal politicking rather than any real concern about alleged misconduct.

A game they all participate in.

Big Joke included.

• Like 1

Corruption in this country starts right at the very top and filters right down to the noodle sellers.

It's rampant, it's embedded, and I can't see it ever ending.

All members of the RTP must go on a week-long course to learn out to keep and straight face, they must not go red in the cheeks nor stutter whilst talking to journalists, it's part of their induction programme.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:21 AM, jacko45k said:

One relative of mine quit as he didn't want to get involved with the scams and corruption, but struggled to avoid it. Quit disillusioned.

My (ex) S-i-L lost the use of a police car as he was not sending enough baht upstairs.

Hapkarn is smart enough to keep the nefarious dealing with underlings at a respectable and deniable distance.

The way in which he had to humiliate himself and crawl to Torsak's mansion clearly showed that he is just as corrupt as all the other top brass.

The main reason why others in the RTP dislike him is that he was able to afford - via a very wealthy wife - to overpay for his unheard of rapid promotions.

c1_2655025_230930070945.jpg

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Corruption in this country starts right at the very top and filters right down to the noodle sellers.

It's rampant, it's embedded, and I can't see it ever ending.

All members of the RTP must go on a week-long course to learn out to keep and straight face, they must not go red in the cheeks nor stutter whilst talking to journalists, it's part of their induction programme.

You forgot it is their 'culture'.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Tequila makes me happy said:

a $100,000 +

Lexus. Not bad for an honest career plod in a 3rd world country.

17 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

is that he was able to afford - via a very wealthy wife -

Just sayin.🧐

On 2/17/2024 at 2:40 AM, spidermike007 said:

As Deputy police chief he could not possibly be more guilty, he is likely involved in multiple scams. Always remember the RTP is a pyramid scheme, and he is near the top of that scheme, so it is likely he is earning hundreds upon hundreds of millions of baht annually.

That money likely needs to be laundered. Lock him up! 

On 2/17/2024 at 3:46 PM, PETERTHEEATER said:

Please recommend a good phrenologist. I would like to be sure that my personal assessment of this officer is warranted....😋

perhaps in view of todays  (21st feb ) news you should  double down in your efforts to get assessed.  He;s been charged :cheesy: