Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

13 minutes ago, transam said:

🤣..........He posted 14 hours ago...............🤣

Well spotted, I can see one has to be careful what they post with your eagle eye on watch.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Link to any shred of bias by this purely academic institution? MAGA heads haven't exploded this much since Taylor Swift last week.

There are no links(they don't even read the report) it doesn't take that long to read    it is overall ranking ,it is Conservative ranking ,Liberal ,moderate  etc.   They have been doing it every year for a while.   George Washington is #1 on Conservative respondents list.

Edited by charleskerins
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

During Obama, the USA was a war, more years than an other president.

He ordered more drone strikes, than any other president.  Ordered a drone strike on a 16 yr old American citizen without due process.

He deported more people, than any other president (a good thing, but Trump is the bad guy for suggesting deportations)

Obama's immigration policy separating families and put the kids in 'cages'

Obama wasn't a Republican though, so they won't criticise him. He if was then they would say he was terrible. One set of standards for one group and a completely different set for the other. Biden is responsible for far more deaths than Trump. Biden had 3 major vaccines and failed to slow the high death rates for 11 months. Lucky Biden wasn't in office in 2020, otherwise the death rate would have doubled with his open borders. Russia is starting to get on top of Ukraine and Biden wants to spend more money. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Border has been bad for decades not last 3 years. Biden did something by facilitating negotiation for a bipartisan immigration bill that the border police approved. Trump killed it to help his election. This was what I was referring. Be honest. 

Far worse under Biden as the graph in the link shows. Biden has done the worst of all the Presidents by far.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

I would bet good money that Dolf is the avatar formerly known as Yellowtail. Haven”t seen anything from him in a while, yet the similarities in the kind of language used, the deflections, dismissiveness, smugness and all around obnoxiousness are striking. 

It's not Yellowtail's trolling style at all. Yellowtail's m.o. is to lay traps by asking biased questions.

It looks more like Bignok's style.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

It's not Yellowtail's trolling style at all. Yellowtail's m.o. is to lay traps by asking biased questions.

It looks more like Bignok's style.

I guess we’ll never know….

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

During Obama, the USA was a war, more years than an other president.

He ordered more drone strikes, than any other president.  Ordered a drone strike on a 16 yr old American citizen without due process.

He deported more people, than any other president (a good thing, but Trump is the bad guy for suggesting deportations)

Obama's immigration policy separating families and put the kids in 'cages'

These are very very important facts, later to be used to remind those who 

believe illegal entry shouldn’t be punished!

Thanks

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, riclag said:

These are very very important facts, later to be used to remind those who 

believe illegal entry shouldn’t be punished!

Thanks

Biden is letting them all back in plus bringing in some amigos.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

All I see are increase in immigrants post covid and the border police doing a magnificent job with more arrests even when their budget for more resources and fundings were held up by MAGA Mike. 

Must be wonderful being a Biden troll. Just ignore reality.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Facts with the Biden side. You can wallow in misinformation and falsehood bubble. 

You said he was spending more to arrest and detain people. That's bad not good and despite this almost 2m still not found. So facts are against you.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Border has been bad for decades not last 3 years. Biden did something by facilitating negotiation for a bipartisan immigration bill that the border police approved. Trump killed it to help his election. This was what I was referring. Be honest. 

since Nixon 

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Wow So under Biden more migrants are being apprehended.

Open border free for all. Millions flooding in. Costing more than ever to try and stop them. So Biden failed. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You said he was spending more to arrest and detain people. That's bad not good and despite this almost 2m still not found. So facts are against you.

Facts are that the border police is under funded and under resourced to do their job. Held up by MAGA Mike with instruction from MAGA Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

List seems pretty suspect.  Jackson at 21?  Pfft.  Biden above Wilson?  Wut?

Forget about Trump, hard to have a rational conversation about him these days.

But Biden at 14?  I mean, I don't even hate Biden.  I just think he's "meh".  One of those presidents you forget.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Open border free for all. Millions flooding in. Costing more than ever to try and stop them. So Biden failed. 

Again NO open border. It’s a myth. Get away from the shining light. The solution is the bipartisan border bill that MAGA killed. Repeating this myth is getting ridiculous. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Facts are that the border police is under funded and under resourced to do their job. Held up by MAGA Mike with instruction from MAGA Trump. 

Because Joe Biden stopped building the wall which reduced numbers by up to 87%. Joe Biden is just dumb.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Again NO open border. It’s a myth. Get away from the shining light. The solution is the bipartisan border bill that MAGA killed. Repeating this myth is getting ridiculous. 

3 years of dumb Joe Biden. That's what you get.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

They don't even bother trying to go around the border control, as they know they will be admitted to the country.   That's open borders.  

Walk in, get you court date, then released into the USA ... doesn't get any easier than that.  Shy of 10k a day.

Before they avoided getting caught, as they know they likely be returned to Mexico.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

I guess we’ll never know….

Who cares as all the contenders mentioned so far as his previous avatar are a bunch of ..............(insert own personal insult)  who should not be allowed anywhere near a keyboard!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Dolf said:

3 years of dumb Joe Biden. That's what you get.

Unfortunately we also get lumbered with you doing nothing but attacking him with drivel and garbage which should be directed to your MAGA idiotic chief!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, Trump who never started a war for American boys to die in is worse than warmonger Johnson, warmonger Nixon and warmonger Bush the younger, not forgetting Biden who is colluding in and enabling the thousands of deaths in Gaza.

I must have been wrong thinking war is bad or that it's good for American boys, and innocent Gazans to die in wars so American weapons manufacturers can mint it.

I suggest you broaden your point, 'not starting a war' is not the only valid point to assess a president. There is also the point that some wars (not many) were appropriate. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They don't even bother trying to go around the border control, as they know they will be admitted to the country.   That's open borders.  

Walk in, get you court date, then released into the USA ... doesn't get any easier than that.  Shy of 10k a day.

Before they avoided getting caught, as they know they likely be returned to Mexico.

Killing them with hard facts. Biden trolls can't handle it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I suggest you broaden your point, 'not starting a war' is not the only valid point to assess a president. There is also the point that some wars (not many) were appropriate. 

Killing people is the worst crime after child abuse. 

• Agree 1